First Prev
of 2
Next Last
It is me

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Jerry Bragg took Garry wheeler down southside and got him on so many pills thee boy pissed his pants and jerry tried to rape him. Garry was scared to death and his dad was told hopefully jerry get what's comeing to him
Debbie c

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Roy won't do anything jerry is his friend. I'd kill a man for dope ing up my son and rapeing him.maybe Roy will make a example outta jerry and stomp him
Teresa

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2014
Someone should get the police involved of he is really useing drugs to take advantage of little boys. What if they overdose? Jerry looks sick what if he gives a child a disease?
whatever

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2014
The cops isn't going to do anything if they don't benefit from it
Bob

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2014
That man is sick he gets by with being a pervert because he is slow just because u are slow does not give u the right to dope up and rape other guys. Run that piece of crap out of town
1 post removed
jed

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jun 16, 2014
l bet gary was very willing
jimmy

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2014
his new lover is robert adkins
1 post removed
Billy Ray

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jun 20, 2014
he a great man ,we ride our bikes fast to get beer and i also love garry wayne he good boy
Billy Ray

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2014
gary pee his pants? who say that maybe poopy him pants cause he no get pills.roy chicken he not do nothing cause me dated him sister and she crazy too.now she see jerry all time i catch them before and they say they in love.
cuz

Arlington, VA

#12 Jul 29, 2014
His chicken shit dad want do anything hell he proubly set it up with jerry so he could get him a pill hell his dad has shot garry up before hiself an his dads a queer to him an that guy he works with now if u live in hinton u know who they are there the new HINTON PLUMERS they plum each other i heard someone they was working for caught them plumming each other so now his son is queer lol so sad
cuz

Arlington, VA

#13 Jul 29, 2014
This world is in bad shape when a father pimps his son to get pills an roy want beat no body down he looks half died now he might stomp somebody if he can hit them from the back first they said he used to make his wife go out with men to get them dope but she isnnt no good either every body in town knows how she does
wild child

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jul 30, 2014
Wow what kind of Dad would pimp his son out,ya I know Roy use to see him on 3rd when I would drive throw town.He is a sorry ass who cares about no one but himself.Wonder how he got out of jail time with all the dope dealing he has done.His brother Ron who got 2 years probation and that was a joke.Right now Ron is in North Carolina with his woman.Ya everyone knows why he is there.Wonder how he got a travel permit. Hmmmmmmmmm makes ya wonder.
cuz

Alexandria, VA

#15 Jul 30, 2014
Roy is a rat always has being worthless getting bad when u pimp ur son an wife andrea out for pills. sad sad people
wild child

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2014
Let me tell u something whoever wants to put my name on here better get things straight i don't know any of theses people an i really don't care
cuz

Alexandria, VA

#17 Jul 31, 2014
Must b guilty
cuz

Suitland, MD

#18 Jul 31, 2014
Hey roy if u go to pimp ur wife out this weekend ill take her num but i dont roll like u an ur son u will have tohit jerry up or use ur dude sorry but ur wife is hot
what ever

Suitland, MD

#19 Jul 31, 2014
Ur rt cuz she is hot an its shame roy would turn queer when he had a wife that hot guess thats what he liked well they named there selfs the hinton plummers
cuz

Suitland, MD

#20 Jul 31, 2014
They say she likes it now though sad
wild child

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Jul 31, 2014
I bet he wants it bad.If you have a pill bet she do ya.That whole family is nothing but drug dealing thug wanna bes.
wild child

United States

#22 Jul 31, 2014
I'm tierd of summers county trying to be me the one person who wants to be me u got it my god help u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr What sup 4,245
Dj adkins Sun Curious 21
curious. Sat Out of state 6
Kevin Dowain Thompson Fri Peeeweeeee 11
Jessie Patterson pew wee Fri Family 14
Murder Of Lish Dodson (Dec '09) Fri Bee 10
Nose jobs dj A Sep 22 Worthless 46

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance