Question

Ardsley, NY

#1 Dec 23, 2012
I heard that he was arrested today for breaking into a car or place. Is it true?
yancey

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Not me I dont steal
gary w

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Where is his low life uncle Robert Yancey at these days? How many kids does he have now or does he even know?
Yancey

Barboursville, WV

#4 Dec 31, 2012
This must be a women. Sorry they don"t want you.I can see why.
bastard

Man, WV

#5 Dec 31, 2012
no im one of his kids, and he's a sorry pos
Yancey

Barboursville, WV

#6 Dec 31, 2012
And you just showed what you are. Keep your family stuff at home'do you know how to do that? And you make the yancey name look bad.
Tell ya what

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Jan 3, 2013
I can't tell ya I haven't met a yancey worth a dime!! Low life men that do not take care of the kids that they make!! But I can't tell ya the kids are better off without their sorry sperm donors a$$!!!!
Female Yancey

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 3, 2013
I'm sorry you feel this way about the Yancey name, although I do feel that I am worth more than a dime. If you have a problem with one of the Yancey males maybe you should tell them instead of plastering the Yancey name all over the internet. My parents and grandparents were hard working people that didn't bother others or think they were better than others. The next time you want to bad mouth a Yancey, please show a little consideration. I'm sure several of you will have a sarcastic reply, but don't judge us all because of a few.
Tell ya what wrote:
I can't tell ya I haven't met a yancey worth a dime!! Low life men that do not take care of the kids that they make!! But I can't tell ya the kids are better off without their sorry sperm donors a$$!!!!
Yancey

Barboursville, WV

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Female Yancey wrote:
I'm sorry you feel this way about the Yancey name, although I do feel that I am worth more than a dime. If you have a problem with one of the Yancey males maybe you should tell them instead of plastering the Yancey name all over the internet. My parents and grandparents were hard working people that didn't bother others or think they were better than others. The next time you want to bad mouth a Yancey, please show a little consideration. I'm sure several of you will have a sarcastic reply, but don't judge us all because of a few.
<quoted text>
Thank you. My family are good people.
Yancey

Barboursville, WV

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Tell ya what wrote:
Yes lets just look at you. Wow we don't have to you just showed us.
dont be mean

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 4, 2013
I went to school with 2 YANCEY boys. We grew up playing ball together. They I KNOW. Are great so maybe you should think about ALL YANCEYS, before you write something about one.
bastard

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Jan 4, 2013
I only said Robert is a low life pos
not me

Kinston, NC

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Tell ya what wrote:
you must have met that beverly woman that used to be a yancey, talken about a worthless p o s
bastard

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Dang, guess I'll never know how many siblings I have. Pos want even talk to me
Margie

Kinston, NC

#15 Jan 24, 2013
not me wrote:
<quoted text> you must have met that beverly woman that used to be a yancey, talken about a worthless p o s
And she still is, now she says she works at Hilldale but we all know what she works. Maybe if your friends with the boss you dont have to do anything it will be covered up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know how good Joe Aucremanne lawyer is? (Jun '10) 3 hr Americas Most Wanted 17
For Hayward and Shirley 5 hr To be honest 8
Hinton plumbing 6 hr Bobby McCullough 4
Mark "Madball" Ward 11 hr WHEN 10
Save A Lot 12 hr Holly 1
Shawn Richmond 13 hr WHO 2
Dj Adkins (Jan '15) 14 hr Know for sure 62

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages