Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

We very seldom hear anything good on here about Hinton, but last night on the local news there was a story about a house fire in downtown yesterday. A local firefighter was returning to his job when he seen the smoke and went to see what it was. Then when he seen it was a fire he went to the door of the house filled with smoke where he found the owner lying near the door and pulled her to safety. The lady lost her house but due to the courage of this fighfighter she has her life. For that i would like to say Thank You for trulying being a Hero in our community.
Summers Street

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Resident wrote:
We very seldom hear anything good on here about Hinton, but last night on the local news there was a story about a house fire in downtown yesterday. A local firefighter was returning to his job when he seen the smoke and went to see what it was. Then when he seen it was a fire he went to the door of the house filled with smoke where he found the owner lying near the door and pulled her to safety. The lady lost her house but due to the courage of this fighfighter she has her life. For that i would like to say Thank You for trulying being a Hero in our community.
I don't know any of the firefighters but it comforting to know there are still some people in our community that will come to the aid of others. I also would like to say THANK YOU to this brave young man for saving the life of one of our residents.
1 post removed
oak hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Yes Thanks to all the fireman police and ems for all u do ur a hero saves lives Thanks again
why

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

we still have a few good people in this town. thank's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min fitness-guru 43,470
Does a child deserve to know who their biologic... (Apr '11) 6 hr In the dark 56
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 6 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
Answer with a question (Oct '08) 6 hr gammajordan11s 679
alisha hammonds 10 hr haha 13
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 10 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
Women Belong in the Kitchen 11 hr gammajordan11s 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••