Resident

Lubbock, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2012
We very seldom hear anything good on here about Hinton, but last night on the local news there was a story about a house fire in downtown yesterday. A local firefighter was returning to his job when he seen the smoke and went to see what it was. Then when he seen it was a fire he went to the door of the house filled with smoke where he found the owner lying near the door and pulled her to safety. The lady lost her house but due to the courage of this fighfighter she has her life. For that i would like to say Thank You for trulying being a Hero in our community.
Summers Street

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Resident wrote:
We very seldom hear anything good on here about Hinton, but last night on the local news there was a story about a house fire in downtown yesterday. A local firefighter was returning to his job when he seen the smoke and went to see what it was. Then when he seen it was a fire he went to the door of the house filled with smoke where he found the owner lying near the door and pulled her to safety. The lady lost her house but due to the courage of this fighfighter she has her life. For that i would like to say Thank You for trulying being a Hero in our community.
I don't know any of the firefighters but it comforting to know there are still some people in our community that will come to the aid of others. I also would like to say THANK YOU to this brave young man for saving the life of one of our residents.
1 post removed
oak hill

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Yes Thanks to all the fireman police and ems for all u do ur a hero saves lives Thanks again
why

Sophia, WV

#5 Apr 25, 2012
we still have a few good people in this town. thank's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbie Jean cole 39 min Oh my 1
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Janitor Of The LORD 3,327
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 3 hr Janitor Of The LORD 2,831
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr YIM 1,291
Question Regarding City Hall 4 hr Saw something 2
free kittens to good home 5 hr Duh 2
Pay poor people $1,000 a month? 6 hr Just Sayin 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages