Police at Big Four Saturday

Posted in the Hinton Forum

Clifford IV

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Apparently, a young women grabbed a man's wallet and ran off with it. Most of the normal crowd were standing around watching so it was not the usual suspects. Anybody know anything? I have had people ask me for money and took out my wallet to give it to them. I bet the guy did the same and she snatched it.
why

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Clifford IV wrote:
Apparently, a young women grabbed a man's wallet and ran off with it. Most of the normal crowd were standing around watching so it was not the usual suspects. Anybody know anything? I have had people ask me for money and took out my wallet to give it to them. I bet the guy did the same and she snatched it.
why would you take out your wallet in that area of town, and secondly why would you offer to give these people money?
keyluck

Elkview, WV

#3 Oct 7, 2013
They ask for a dollar for a loaf of bread or something.
gone with the wind

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Why indeed would a person pull out their wallet in that part of town,may as well pull out a bottle of OC's from big 4 they would both go pretty quick.Sad though that a person can't have compassion on those who would benefit due to the players and abusers as always it's the innocent that suffer the most.
BigIrish

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 7, 2013
gone with the wind wrote:
Why indeed would a person pull out their wallet in that part of town,may as well pull out a bottle of OC's from big 4 they would both go pretty quick.Sad though that a person can't have compassion on those who would benefit due to the players and abusers as always it's the innocent that suffer the most.
That's why you carry!
keyluck

Elkview, WV

#6 Oct 7, 2013
BigIrish wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you carry!
She would have snatched the gun too.
keyluck

Harper, WV

#7 Oct 8, 2013
I know some of these people from better times and sometimes find it hard not to help. Never much money. I suspect that with it being such small town, others feel the same. These people did not just come out of nowhere, they went to school, community functions, and some even held jobs once.
BigIrish

Covington, VA

#8 Oct 8, 2013
keyluck wrote:
<quoted text>She would have snatched the gun too.
Be a cold day in hell before they snatch my piece.
keyluck

Harper, WV

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Those third ave women are tough. They would pistol whip you with your own gun or else get Billy Ray to ride by on his bike and snatch it.
Martin Ray Billy

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 22, 2013
my girls never do bad things they help poor old men get what old women cant give them when i am riding my bike fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 3 min SWAMP WITCH 2,474
last letter first (Sep '13) 11 min SWAMP WITCH 677
Hinton Falls 3 hr Jeremy 6
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 6 hr Honest Babe 1,039
true/false game (Mar '12) 6 hr Honest Babe 1,459
jc walters 6 hr Mona B 26
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,907
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web