on street parking
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I think we should have assigned parking on temple.. This whole on street parking SUCKS.. especially when you git neighbors who love to call cops on people for parking in a handicapped spot when you know damn good and well they shouldn't even have that sticker... and NO i am not parking in it but thats not the point they think they own the damn street WE ALL LIVE HERE TOO....
respect

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Mar 2, 2013
JaNSaN6979 wrote:
I think we should have assigned parking on temple.. This whole on street parking SUCKS.. especially when you git neighbors who love to call cops on people for parking in a handicapped spot when you know damn good and well they shouldn't even have that sticker... and NO i am not parking in it but thats not the point they think they own the damn street WE ALL LIVE HERE TOO....
Ever heard of sharing? That's what the rest of us do. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I know, pull your vehicle up in your yard or on the side walk like true trash.

Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2013
I think you missed the point I AM THE ONE WHO IS SHARING... All I meant was it would be easier if the city would assign parking for each house that's all and I would NEVER put my vehicle on the side walk or my yard... I am NOT trash!! The trash would be those who take the system for granted and those stickers should be used for those who truly need them..

Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Mar 3, 2013
this is hilarious... who judged me LOL wow how is this nuts and mean.. It is a plausible solution to the problem right... unless of course you are part of the many here in Hinton who take advantage of the system... hummmmmm
need answer

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 4, 2013
i also live on temple street and i do agree with you this would make things easier we don't have as much trouble now as we did when our neighbors moved in think they finally got the point to where they should park for where their house is and where ours is

Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Mar 4, 2013
well its hard to determine when the houses are directly across from each other.. That;s why I think the city should take some initiative
need answer

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 4, 2013
JaNSaN6979 wrote:
well its hard to determine when the houses are directly across from each other.. That;s why I think the city should take some initiative

i do agree with what you are saying 100% but luckly for me the only house across from mine is empty so it is much easier just have to deal with the young adult neighbors that like the loud music that God they do stop at night cause i do have kids with bedtimes and school and although i am not calling myself old i will say that i have grown up more than they are with just a few years different in age hope the parking get better for you but maybe someone could bring this up at a ciry meeting and see what happens
Tom

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Mar 7, 2013
need answer wrote:
i also live on temple street and i do agree with you this would make things easier we don't have as much trouble now as we did when our neighbors moved in think they finally got the point to where they should park for where their house is and where ours is
It doesnt matter where your house or theirs is or if they even live on Temple Street if the car is legal they can park anywhere they want on a public street, thats why it is called public. Just because you own or rent a house on a certain street gives you no more right than anyone else to use public propery. I know of several people like this that think they own the street in front of where live, they have 3 or 4 old junky cars and think they can tell the public what to do. They even park in the grass or on the sidewalk when they they get too many vehicles there. But this the price you pay if you live in any city if you want to make sure you have a place to park or want to make the property you live in look like a trash dump you should not live in a city.
need answer

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 7, 2013
well i do think that you should have the right to park in front of your own house even if you live in the city and just because its a public street don't maen that you can't have a right to say this is my house and my car should be in front of it and no i do not own 3 or 4 junky cars i do not park on the sidewalk and most of all my property dos not look like a trah dump and its my choice where i live

Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Mar 7, 2013
@ Tom I see your point on some level.. However I agree with need answer.. I truly believe that we as home owners should have at least one reserved parking space.. This would help with neighbor to neighbor disputes..
sad

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Have any of you inbred back woods cousin molesters ever been out of Hinton and seen a town that assigns parking on city streets to the home owner?

Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Mar 7, 2013
First I am not from here and am not a back woods inbred or molester of any kind... and yes i have been in larger cities.. and actually Chicago does have a program about residential on street parking.. and it would apply to residents not just owners.. the cities charge a fee for these particular spaces and there are rules and regulations to follow... Is that what you wanted to know... SO sad that you can not bash with out knowing all the facts or the true answers of your own idiotic questions...
Lol

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Just park in front of brick row. There should be plenty of parking. If you aren't smart enough to park a car I really dont think you deserve the privilege.

Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Mar 8, 2013
its not about the how its about the where,,, and brick row... really..... come on now that was a bit insensitive... and driving by there still seems to be quite a bit of cars still being able to park there
Beep beep

Clarksburg, WV

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Park any where
Pleasant

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Beep beep wrote:
Park any where
Yep I agree just drive down through and look at the trashy yellow housewith a culvert tied to the side for a chimney every time we try to walk they have cars on sidewalk in grass and double parked in street all. People like that should be fined for parking and made clean up the dump.

Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Mar 9, 2013
I cant even imagine doing something like that that is just plain out wrong and not having respect for their selves or their neighbors ...
Beep beep

Altavista, VA

#18 Mar 9, 2013
It's wack yo
Gone With The Wind

Fayetteville, WV

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Any municipality should and usually has ordinaces on the books as to parking violations,fire hazard and other regulations that promote public safety.Sometimes it's enforcement that is the problem but if your and adult and have any civic mindedness these problems should be able to be addressed and resolved without judification.As is true of any process there are steps to resolving issues.
in hinton

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Gone With The Wind wrote:
Any municipality should and usually has ordinaces on the books as to parking violations,fire hazard and other regulations that promote public safety.Sometimes it's enforcement that is the problem but if your and adult and have any civic mindedness these problems should be able to be addressed and resolved without judification.As is true of any process there are steps to resolving issues.
The problem is people like that live off the system and dont have any civic mindedness. They want to try to run over other people and look important at the same time using the system to get anything they want while the working people pay for it what a disgrase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny (Oct '16) 8 hr Smile 14
MB council 19 hr Show us 3
Does anyone remember a girl 21 hr Out of state 1
Girl at the Exxon 22 hr Goat 17
Single an looking Fri Looking 1
West Virginia Clothing Vouchers (Aug '11) Thu SeriouslyDisappoi... 91
any available girls in hinton (Oct '13) Jul 20 Screwed over 43

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance