Since: Nov 09

Rocky Mount, NC

#24 Dec 7, 2009
People of topix, go ahead and say what ever you want about Shelley.. im no longer defending her.. She's on her on. And as far as i am concerned She and i are no longer friends. Shelley Leann... you and i are no longer friend.. im sick of you saying shit behind my back.. so expect me to protect your ass anymore, because im not going to anymore.. I'm done with the drama.. -Burgie
JoAnn

Beckley, WV

#25 Dec 8, 2009
well BBB i'm JoAnn McGraw and i am Shelley's aunt and i've only been with her since she was born and we are very close, she tells me everything, good and bad and guess what, everyone makes mistakes and does things they're not proud of including you, the mature thing to do is to learn from them so yeah i got it right! she had a rough time growing up which you have no idea of and i pray that you never have to go through half of what she has. oh.... and what does BBB stand for, i have a few ideas...
Shelley

United States

#26 Dec 8, 2009
Burgie- I have no clue what i have been saying... so why don't you tell me and dont say my middle name.... i dont want you too ecspecially on here... and JoAnn ik who put that so dont worry bout it they are retarded just like everyone else that has been say ing it bout me... so as far as im consured idc let em say what ever they wnat cause ik whts true and what nots... so do you JoAnn(mommy)

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Hinton

#27 Dec 8, 2009
Girl needs to be taking the crackpipe outta her mouth.
Shelley

United States

#28 Dec 8, 2009
Azathoth wrote:
Girl needs to be taking the crackpipe outta her mouth.
Who needs to be taking the crack pipe outta who's mouth...
Shelley

United States

#29 Dec 8, 2009
oh and by the way Azathoth since ya know ik who you are why don't you take that crack pipe you smoke all day long out of ya mouth for once... I don't do that stuff like you do
Shelley

United States

#30 Dec 12, 2009
BTW Burgandy montana sampson you have never defended me so get yo facts right before you wanta start shit with me... cause you will start a fight that you can't win
cameraho

Rocky Mount, NC

#31 Dec 19, 2009
Shelley run her mouth all the time. She like to start shit that she knows nothing about. She is addicted to drama. She loves to play with any dick. And she hangs out with whore.. I think Burgandy needs to get away from her before she turns out like Shelley. Shelley is a troubled child. Shelley should be sent off. Maybe to a Juvy or somewhere were she will learn to be good. And maybe her parents should keep a hand on their daugther.
otot

United States

#32 Dec 20, 2009
she is a nice girl lets keep her that way
JoAnn

Beckley, WV

#33 Dec 21, 2009
Enough already guys! The truth is if you guys had been through half of what she has you'd be in Radford.... get a life and a job and direct your attention to your own life and family, need i remind you she is only 15, every heard of growing pains???
JoAnn

Beckley, WV

#34 Dec 21, 2009
You should not comment on anything if you do not have a clue of the circumstances surronding it!!! Juvy, well you would have to commit a crime i do belive to gain residence there, Burgandy has many many issues of her own, in which sanity and a firm grip on reality is in question, and by your comment i'm guessing your a virgin and will be till the day you consummate your marriage and if not then shup up. How does that saying go, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones, hmmmm someone came up with that through knowlege and experience i'm sure and it's a common phrase cause quess what it's true. Live and let Live, if it does not involve you, your family or someone your very close to, than it's none of your business, occupy your time with something constructive and then maybe i'll get to concentrate fully on my job and not people bashing my big hearted, mixed up lol, sweet, beautiful neice who by the way is not perferct and i'm not saying she is, she's just a girl trying to make her way in life and is doing the best she can just like the rest of us, so give her a break
just a thought

Rocky Mount, NC

#35 Dec 21, 2009
If these are teenage girls, the adults need to stay out of it. Believe me, our teenage daughters let us parents see what they want us to see, behind our backs they are complete different people. That reminds me of a teenage girl saying "No mom, I'm not having sex" just for mom to find out two days later her daughter is pregnant. These girls are not innocent. If they don't want something told, they shouldn't be doing it. There's an old saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." You girls have to brag about everything you do, I think you do it because it makes you look big and bad. I have some bad news for you girls, this sh** will follow you throughout life. What you do today will bite you on the bite tomorrow.

As for the adults, leave the girls be.
JoAnn

Beckley, WV

#36 Dec 21, 2009
I agree, it will follow them for the rest of their lives and i'm hoping they all are all teenagers, she's not my daughter and believe me she tells me just about everything and she is not innocent as most aren't. I'm loyal and i take up for the ones i love so as long as they bash i'm gonna be here taking up for her adult or not
Shelley

United States

#37 Dec 23, 2009
no i dont like to play with dick thank you apperently you do and there is only one guy i have done anythang with.... so shut up... JoAnn I love you and honey i hope all this motha fucking bitches that run their mouth on her relize that one day what you do in life and what you want to do in life are two totally different thangs not everyone is perfect and ik im not... Burgandy and i dont tlk anymore cause she runs her mouth and dont back it up... I have been through enough shit to kill me but im still here and hanging on... so what ever you say bout me wont hurt me a bit but before you run your mouth get all the facts right.. Btw if you do have sex not always will you become pregnet. so jsut remember on day you will relize that some ppl act like they better than other but we are all the same... just for your info cameraho i dont run my mouth unless its true and then most of the time i keep my mouth shut.. unlike you. my daddy does keep a good hand on me... he knows what i am doing every second of my life.. and you need to be in juvey appernently cause you wnat other ppl to go instead of you... oh btw dont drag my parents into this... its between me and you.. JoAnn i do tell you every thang i have done in my life b/c you listen and tell me what i should do to fix it and you help me... I love you so much you are like a mom to me...
zozeppy

Oak Hill, WV

#38 Dec 31, 2009
you willl never know me wrote:
Shelley get your head out of your ass and pay attention to me on the phone
Shelley did you know a Gary Kesner
Shelley Fan

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Dec 31, 2009
You people need to leave Shelly alone. She has been like a mother to me. She is a devoted woman, who has worked her ass off all her life. She deserves so much better treatment than this. You people should bow your heads in shame....
"God bless you Shelley"
sandy cheeks

Charleston, WV

#40 Dec 31, 2009
Shelley is like 17, how can she be a mother figure? Teenagers arent classified as women.
whoops

Bowling Green, KY

#41 Dec 31, 2009
Wrong Shelley
Shelley

Ithaca, NY

#42 Jan 2, 2010
zozeppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shelley did you know a Gary Kesner
Yeah why
Tina

Marietta, GA

#43 Jan 2, 2010
Gary is a child molester... stay away from that sicko!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 16 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,032
Angells store in nimitz 19 hr Skeeter 13
Kendra oxley Sun Nail it 35
shammas office (Mar '15) Sun hope so 8
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) Sun Honest Babe 3,396
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) Sun Doug77 2,891
Magic Mart Girl Sun Curious 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance