of 2
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#21 Oct 17, 2011
don wrote:
<quoted text>she hasnt worked at hooters in over a year
Go to www.beenverified.com , it's a excellent people finder with a week free trial.
I know

Hansford, WV

#22 Oct 17, 2011
well I guess it has been over a year sence you have been there I know for a fact that she is working this evening because I was just there...go,,and see for yourself then ask her what you are wanting to know face to face dont get on here doing it for some ass hole to start gossip about
don

Hamlin, WV

#23 Oct 18, 2011
I know wrote:
well I guess it has been over a year sence you have been there I know for a fact that she is working this evening because I was just there...go,,and see for yourself then ask her what you are wanting to know face to face dont get on here doing it for some ass hole to start gossip about
wow !! thanx
don

Hamlin, WV

#24 Nov 21, 2011
don wrote:
<quoted text>wow !! thanx
her facebook page says single female
don

Hamlin, WV

#25 Dec 6, 2011
don wrote:
<quoted text>her facebook page says single female
oops it dont now shes got a bf
carl

Hamlin, WV

#26 Dec 19, 2011
don wrote:
<quoted text>oops it dont now shes got a bf
dude dont she just plays people to get money or what ever she needs at the moment plays older guys for money and does the younger ones
guessing

Capon Bridge, WV

#27 Dec 20, 2011
I am guessing that you are neither the old man or the young man and your jealous,,,RIGHT...well get over it
ROBBY SMITH

Nitro, WV

#28 Apr 4, 2014
Lmao. Another town lay and lots of sex action you should see.
ROBBY SMITH

Nitro, WV

#29 Apr 4, 2014
Actually they are right. You do play people and manipulate people an awful lot. Games you play gets old. Nobody is jealous dumbass. Get it through your heads. You Adkins women are trash. She has a new boyfriend every few days. Do not. I repeat do not go out with her. She will play you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Face up Kari 7 hr Pay Up 4
Kendra oxley 9 hr lol 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471
guys 12 hr play 1
Beth Williams 13 hr Truth 2
Food Word Game (Jun '12) 17 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,033
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) Mon -Glinda- 3,387

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance