Hamlin, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2011
will you marry me?
Sorry

Lansing, WV

#2 Oct 6, 2011
don wrote:
will you marry me?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ain't that as bout as trashy, or tacky as you can get?

Kayla.....you should jump all over this. This is so romantic!
Big John

Bowie, MD

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Wow seriously on here, but then again I don't expect much from Hinton love Big John
Sorry

Lansing, WV

#4 Oct 6, 2011
The young women in Hinton are certainly better than they think they are or better still better than anyone else think they are. Kayla...beautiful woman, nothing in hinton for her to occupy her mind or time other than young punks looking to get greased with sex. Gerrod ain't too much better. Kayla raise your children, get a job, be somebody. Girl you can do it!
Run baby run

Newport, VA

#5 Oct 6, 2011
really
oh yea

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2011
That's my boo
don

Hamlin, WV

#7 Oct 7, 2011
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ain't that as bout as trashy, or tacky as you can get?
Kayla.....you should jump all over this. This is so romantic!
hey i love kayla have since the first time i seen her shes a gr8 lady call it tacky if u want i would ask her in person but have no way to reach her
don

Hamlin, WV

#8 Oct 7, 2011
Sorry wrote:
The young women in Hinton are certainly better than they think they are or better still better than anyone else think they are. Kayla...beautiful woman, nothing in hinton for her to occupy her mind or time other than young punks looking to get greased with sex. Gerrod ain't too much better. Kayla raise your children, get a job, be somebody. Girl you can do it!
if god made a better person than kayla he kept her for himself i havnt seen her in over a year now i really miss her
Sorry

Lansing, WV

#9 Oct 7, 2011
don wrote:
<quoted text>hey i love kayla have since the first time i seen her shes a gr8 lady call it tacky if u want i would ask her in person but have no way to reach her
What is it you have to offer? What is it that you think you have that someone else can't give it to her? Can you get a job? Do you have money? do you have a house? a car? bank account in Switzerland? what? If you answer no to any of these, then she can't use you...at this point you will be using her for instant gratification.

Move on Kayla, make something else of yourself, thn a being a "thing" for them.
don

Hamlin, WV

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you have to offer? What is it that you think you have that someone else can't give it to her? Can you get a job? Do you have money? do you have a house? a car? bank account in Switzerland? what? If you answer no to any of these, then she can't use you...at this point you will be using her for instant gratification.
Move on Kayla, make something else of yourself, thn a being a "thing" for them.
yea i do work everyday make gr8 money i do have a nice home and awesome cars and in very loyal i can offer more than most can most of all i can offer uncnditinal love and wuld never harm her as some have up there
Sorry

Lansing, WV

#11 Oct 7, 2011
don wrote:
<quoted text>yea i do work everyday make gr8 money i do have a nice home and awesome cars and in very loyal i can offer more than most can most of all i can offer uncnditinal love and wuld never harm her as some have up there
It is not for me to decide, but if you are the Don that I am thinking of. You need to find yourself first before you take on anyone else. If you are the Don that I am thinking of...she has daughters, is that why she is so appealing? If you cared for her so much, why in the hellujah ask for her hand in marriage on this gossip? Isn't she worth more than than? Or are you just trying to stake claims?

Wake up Kayla!
don

Hamlin, WV

#12 Oct 7, 2011
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not for me to decide, but if you are the Don that I am thinking of. You need to find yourself first before you take on anyone else. If you are the Don that I am thinking of...she has daughters, is that why she is so appealing? If you cared for her so much, why in the hellujah ask for her hand in marriage on this gossip? Isn't she worth more than than? Or are you just trying to stake claims?
Wake up Kayla!
im not the don you are thinking of im from wyoming county and she knows me
don

Hamlin, WV

#13 Oct 7, 2011
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up Kayla!
yea i wod if i could find her not sure where she is or works now do you know?
citizen

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2011
you sound like a stalker to me. she is on facebook.
don

Hamlin, WV

#15 Oct 10, 2011
citizen wrote:
you sound like a stalker to me. she is on facebook.
im no stalker gee whats wrong with u people just simply trying to find her thats all
I know

Hansford, WV

#16 Oct 13, 2011
don forget about her you are wasting your time she is in a relationship and guys he is talking about kayla adkins not kayla banks and if you really want answers go to hooters and ask her yourself but I am telling you... it is not going to get you anywhere and I am not trying to be mean by any sorts just telling you the truth...and topix is just a trashing place
doug

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 13, 2011
man that thing is so pretty & pink .... bubba said so
I know

Hansford, WV

#18 Oct 14, 2011
why did you drop the soap when he told you that
hank

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Oct 14, 2011
U all are stupid
don

Hamlin, WV

#20 Oct 17, 2011
I know wrote:
don forget about her you are wasting your time she is in a relationship and guys he is talking about kayla adkins not kayla banks and if you really want answers go to hooters and ask her yourself but I am telling you... it is not going to get you anywhere and I am not trying to be mean by any sorts just telling you the truth...and topix is just a trashing place
she hasnt worked at hooters in over a year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know how good Joe Aucremanne lawyer is? (Jun '10) 3 hr Americas Most Wanted 17
For Hayward and Shirley 5 hr To be honest 8
Hinton plumbing 6 hr Bobby McCullough 4
Mark "Madball" Ward 11 hr WHEN 10
Save A Lot 12 hr Holly 1
Shawn Richmond 13 hr WHO 2
Dj Adkins (Jan '15) 14 hr Know for sure 62

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages