First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dogwood

Lewisburg, WV

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Hinton wrote:
As for mr cop if he wasnt guilty then why would he resign from being a state trooper in charleston his hometown, to come 80 miles to crappy ass Hinton to become chief of police, making half the pay and non of the benefits? That would have been a stupid move for someone not guilty of anything!
are you stupid or something Snavely is not from Charleston, his hometown and family lives less than 30 min from here. Besides it dosent matter where his has done or where he is from, he is doing a better job than any chief of police Hinton has ever had
xinspector

Lewisburg, WV

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Hinton wrote:
<quoted text> u know what's funny, u r hahaha. My culvert is hell of a lot safer than a chimney. Two the inspector was just hete and said himself that there is no odor. The door went to the trash and u ms cook, need to get off welfare and hud and buy yourself a house and quit being jealous because i own mine. I don't have a landlord that i can call for every little thing, i have to pay money for it. Get a job or another fn hobby besides topix. Again thank you all for ur neighborly comments and have a nice day.
Just like to know what kind of stupid are you? that culvert is not only an eyesore but dangerous, what if a child or a animal wonders through there when its hot and gets against it then you have serious burns or when it rusts through and falls over on your neighbors house burning their home and maybe them in it,how about the heat coming from it ignites the siding on your house, you do realize its only plastic and if you research heating of galvanized pipe you would have already known it gives off toxic fumes and thats harmful to everyone. So now tell me again how safe it is the city should have already cited you for it and made you remove it.
Tom Joad

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Jun 24, 2013
At the end of the day,

Why is the issue of "Should I take care of my property" even up for discussion?

If you own your property (which I do), then you should "want" to take care of it.(Key word Want)

You are proud of your achievement right? You wouldn't drive a brand new car with 82 piles of bird shit on it would you?(Maybe you would)

Even if you don't own your property it never hurts to put your best foot forward. Granted you may not care what people think about you and that's fine.
(It kind of makes you feel empowered doesn't it?)

Regardless, people in Hinton are still going to talk about other people because

A) They have nothing better to be doing at the moment other than create drama in other people's lives to feel better about their own

B) Are gossiping nit wits and just "have" to know what everybody else is doing in town?

C Use Topix as some form of social interaction
(Itís just so convenient to use the community water cooler to get your point across.

After reading the bulleted points above, why would you want to willingly hand these people any more ammunition?

You may feel that being an owner/rent gives you certain privileges and it does

But why not consider thy fellow man?(Or woman)

That's what is happening to our society my fellow friends. We are becoming so self-absorbed these days that we have forgotten the fact that other people live here too.

Is this what we have become?

It's all about me? How I can get mine and the hell with everybody else.

Does how many Facebook friends you have...really important?(By the way I don't FB, It's for cauldron stirring people, senior citizens trying to catch up, kids in high school, and fat moms trying to live vicariously through their children
Or other fat moms children)

People spend so much time molding a lifestyle after toddlers and tiaras and honey boo boo's trying to grasp reality...that they stop living in "reality"

But that's what's in...Thatís what is cool right is?

Wrong, it's lulling you into an IQ lowering stupor and the rest of us down care what happened on white trashy teen mommy last night.

Put that cell phone down

Pull those pants up.

And open your eyes to the world around you.

It's an amazing place this thing called "earth" and you don't always need a screen to see it
Hinton looks its best when it doesnít have the skeletal remains of a 95 ford pickup or a yard full of shopping carts and mufflers right in the heart of town

I know we are talking about a "junky yard" but there is no argument that it is a complete eye sore.

Hinton doesn't have very much going for it other than its beauty. Yet these lackadaisical people want to chip away at that too.

Now as mentioned in other posts, when you live in a society you have to follow the rules.(All of the rules not the ones that you deem fit)

One of those rules is that you should keep your yard "presentable".

So do yourself and everybody else a favor...... clean your yard up.

You could have probably done it half the time it took to read this post.
Tom Joad

Oak Hill, WV

#24 Jun 24, 2013
just to eliminate any confusion after re reading the post.

I am not directing any comment to one specific person.

When I am using the term "you" I mean every reader

not the person who started the thread

examples
you wouldn't drive down the interstate blindfolded
you wouldn't jump out of an airplane without a parachute
etc
etc

Im also a pro hintoner
and I want it to look the best it can possibly be
jimmy Mac

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Jun 24, 2013
Tom Joad wrote:
just to eliminate any confusion after re reading the post.
I am not directing any comment to one specific person.
When I am using the term "you" I mean every reader
not the person who started the thread
examples
you wouldn't drive down the interstate blindfolded
you wouldn't jump out of an airplane without a parachute
etc
etc
Im also a pro hintoner
and I want it to look the best it can possibly be
AMEN !!!
dog pile

Lewisburg, WV

#26 Jul 3, 2013
don't look like there is a lot of support for people that don't keep their property up and clean in Hinton and its about time. Keep it going and don't let let the lazy people ruin your town
pot c kettle

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Jul 3, 2013
Tom Joad wrote:
At the end of the day,
Why is the issue of "Should I take care of my property" even up for discussion?
If you own your property (which I do), then you should "want" to take care of it.(Key word Want)
You are proud of your achievement right? You wouldn't drive a brand new car with 82 piles of bird shit on it would you?(Maybe you would)
Even if you don't own your property it never hurts to put your best foot forward. Granted you may not care what people think about you and that's fine.
(It kind of makes you feel empowered doesn't it?)
Regardless, people in Hinton are still going to talk about other people because
A) They have nothing better to be doing at the moment other than create drama in other people's lives to feel better about their own
B) Are gossiping nit wits and just "have" to know what everybody else is doing in town?
C Use Topix as some form of social interaction
(Itís just so convenient to use the community water cooler to get your point across.
After reading the bulleted points above, why would you want to willingly hand these people any more ammunition?
You may feel that being an owner/rent gives you certain privileges and it does
But why not consider thy fellow man?(Or woman)
That's what is happening to our society my fellow friends. We are becoming so self-absorbed these days that we have forgotten the fact that other people live here too.
Is this what we have become?
It's all about me? How I can get mine and the hell with everybody else.
Does how many Facebook friends you have...really important?(By the way I don't FB, It's for cauldron stirring people, senior citizens trying to catch up, kids in high school, and fat moms trying to live vicariously through their children
Or other fat moms children)
People spend so much time molding a lifestyle after toddlers and tiaras and honey boo boo's trying to grasp reality...that they stop living in "reality"
But that's what's in...Thatís what is cool right is?
Wrong, it's lulling you into an IQ lowering stupor and the rest of us down care what happened on white trashy teen mommy last night.
Put that cell phone down
Pull those pants up.
And open your eyes to the world around you.
It's an amazing place this thing called "earth" and you don't always need a screen to see it
Hinton looks its best when it doesnít have the skeletal remains of a 95 ford pickup or a yard full of shopping carts and mufflers right in the heart of town
I know we are talking about a "junky yard" but there is no argument that it is a complete eye sore.
Hinton doesn't have very much going for it other than its beauty. Yet these lackadaisical people want to chip away at that too.
Now as mentioned in other posts, when you live in a society you have to follow the rules.(All of the rules not the ones that you deem fit)
One of those rules is that you should keep your yard "presentable".
So do yourself and everybody else a favor...... clean your yard up.
You could have probably done it half the time it took to read this post.
You are so superior and yet you do not follow grammatical or spelling rules?
why o why

Lewisburg, WV

#28 Jul 6, 2013
pot c kettle wrote:
<quoted text>You are so superior and yet you do not follow grammatical or spelling rules?
you are so stupid, the topic wasn't about grammar it was about keeping your property clean. So can you take a little time out from selling your pills and clean up the crap in your yard and porch.
Tom Joad

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Jul 7, 2013
At seven in the morning my grammar is probably horrible.

Yes, I am superior to you. In every way. <--( Do fragments annoy you as well ?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Carr 9 hr Rat 9
pee wee patarson 9 hr Big gut 13
News Officer recovering after off duty shooting 10 hr Abc 53
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr snickers 4,304
Andrew Monty the con artist 23 hr Timetospeakup 1
Dj adkins Wed Nosey 37
Where did Coach Vaughan go? (May '08) Tue Will 16

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance