Belinda

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Has anyone heard about a drug bust in town or the new bandaid burger at McDonald's?
BigIrish

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Belinda wrote:
Has anyone heard about a drug bust in town or the new bandaid burger at McDonald's?
Bandaid McDs! I'll never eat there again. Happened to a friend of mines wife.
Belinda

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Sep 26, 2013
That's awful!!! It's such a shame everyone used to love McDonald's and their 29 cent cheeseburgers around here
Snitch

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 26, 2013
Oh you can bet we will never eat there again.That turns my stomach every time I think about it.
Agree

Avondale, WV

#5 Sep 26, 2013
I have given up on fast food in Hinton. Too many rumors about things in the food; can't trust what happens to my food before I get it.
Trust Subway because they make it in front of you!
Wheeler

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 26, 2013
I love subway! Me and the guys on the force take most of our meals on the go from there. Friendly faces, great service, your Hinton subway
HINTIN AROUND

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Hinton mcdonalds is a fine place to eat ..they hire only the best of hintons drug sniffers. I heard that two of them had a middle school education which is very high by hintin standards. Many of them seem to think mcdonalds have a dental plan judging by the fact there are only ten teeth between all the mcdonalds employees combined which is also very high by hintin standards!!!!!
Roy

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Sep 26, 2013
Hintin around is probably from a big upstanding place such as matoaka, or renick
HINTIN AROUND

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2013
No im from right here n good ol hintin too...its so quiet on turd ave today you could hear a pill drop.
2 posts removed
keyluck

Millwood, WV

#12 Oct 12, 2013
Although many appear back in business, the streets do seem quieter most days so at least the sweep most of have shook some up a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,074
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,851
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,357
Brenda Allen 15 hr Just wondering 2
how is everyone after the flood Fri casual observer 2
who is brittany bowels (Aug '13) Fri Mountain Man 77
I just got test back that my 11 yr old daughter... Fri know her well 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages