First Prev
of 2
Next Last
keyluck

Millwood, WV

#22 Oct 13, 2013
For sure the bank, store, doctors offices,even lawyer offices, etc tell your business to anyone.
Martin Ray Billy

Fayetteville, WV

#23 Oct 23, 2013
I KNOW REAL VICKIE WHITTEN,she beautiful and i want to ride bikes with here cause we can ride fast and drink beer too and go to GoMart and by candy bars
heine

United States

#24 Nov 11, 2013
Cheryl and Katrina so mad about Vickie
wondering

Beckley, WV

#25 Nov 12, 2013
heine wrote:
Cheryl and Katrina so mad about Vickie
It would not be Hinton if there wasn't any gossip. People know your life before you do. IF THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU, THEN THEY MAKE THE LIES THAT THEY MAKE UP ON YOU SOUND MORE LIKE THE TRUTH.
Martin Ray Billy

Fayetteville, WV

#26 Nov 12, 2013
i loev vickie whitten ,i want her be my next woman
JIM

Mount Hope, WV

#27 Nov 18, 2013
Whitten Vicky wrote:
I love to gossip and run all over town and tell it so people will start arguing with each other.I love Billy Ray.
I know whom the nasty trash are dirt of the town she like black balls
why so worried

Hockessin, DE

#28 Jan 7, 2014
DMV wrote:
And the post name that started this was the same post name as rose petrey thread yeah that works
Yep. Sure is the same person. But you know what's really funny. Is that Rose really is a junkie thief that will steal from anyone and you ppl really are gossiping about this. Who has time to sit around and read all the post on here and write down who says what. Lmao, get a job, and a life.
apparently u have alot of time on ur hands...duuuhhh..& y u so worried bout Hinton? If u dnt like what goes on.MOVE!!! And if uv gt the balls..it seems uv sure gt the hatred..than u throw the bomb..better yet y dnt u keep ur nose on ur face..instead up ppls a(*..
lol

Aylett, VA

#29 Jan 7, 2014
Apparently it's YOU who has a lot of time on your hands since you dug up a 2 month old post. Duhhhhhhhh
why so worried wrote:
<quoted text> apparently u have alot of time on ur hands...duuuhhh..& y u so worried bout Hinton? If u dnt like what goes on.MOVE!!! And if uv gt the balls..it seems uv sure gt the hatred..than u throw the bomb..better yet y dnt u keep ur nose on ur face..instead up ppls a(*..
law abiding citizen

United States

#30 Jan 7, 2014
Nobody needs to talk about nobody unless they,ve done something wrong all these innocent hard working good ppl don't need to be put on here.now names like Ronnie atwell,Lee jessen,Corey gore and ppl like that made a bad name for themselves their criminal track record shows it and I know as soon as they see this they'll report it cuz as I recall they started gossip attacking innocent ppl that didn't deserve to be in the crossfire.so if they wanna report this they can the truth hurts them that's the only reason they will report it and when they do I'll show topix management and proper authorities what was said and whom antagonized these viscous malicious rumors first.not innocent ppl that haven't done nothing to them but defend themselves and families against their lies and attacks. So if topix management sees this post or any law enforcement agent look at all they said 1st and pull up their criminal background to see who's the good and bad Guy in this.look back a few Years ago on here on Hinton topics look who caused the trouble and the ppl that defended themselves against them,not the other way around where the trouble maker is trying to get you think their the victim.so if management or authorities see this message please do something about the names I enlisted because of them alot of ppls reputation and identity is destroyed so don't let them fool u like their the victims the ppl they hurt are,thank you now can something be done about them posting this drama.
keyluck

Lizemores, WV

#31 Jan 10, 2014
Most of the people mentioned on here have drug their own names thru the mud and have no reason to whine when someone reminds everyone else of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Big dong daddy 4,245
Dj adkins 16 hr Curious 21
curious. Sat Out of state 6
Kevin Dowain Thompson Fri Peeeweeeee 11
Jessie Patterson pew wee Fri Family 14
Murder Of Lish Dodson (Dec '09) Fri Bee 10
Nose jobs dj A Sep 22 Worthless 46

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance