First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DMV

Floyd, VA

#1 Sep 10, 2013
All you ppl on here posting whatever need to get off the internet and get jobs and a life. I've never seen so much gossip anywhere in my life. Someone needs to drop a bomb on the town of Hinton and start over. All you welfare recipients do is get high, make babies that the state pays for, and talk about everyone. It's sad really, your all pathetic. What's worse is your happy being the butt of the jokes the rest of the hard working ppl tell. And its not bad enough your all to lazy to work and provide for yourself and your kids, your all a bunch of thieves and whores. Do the rest of us a favor and go take a nap in rush hour traffic.

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 10, 2013
DMV wrote:
All you ppl on here posting whatever need to get off the internet and get jobs and a life. I've never seen so much gossip anywhere in my life. Someone needs to drop a bomb on the town of Hinton and start over. All you welfare recipients do is get high, make babies that the state pays for, and talk about everyone. It's sad really, your all pathetic. What's worse is your happy being the butt of the jokes the rest of the hard working ppl tell. And its not bad enough your all to lazy to work and provide for yourself and your kids, your all a bunch of thieves and whores. Do the rest of us a favor and go take a nap in rush hour traffic.
Wow...maybe your post could have sounded a little less like the people U blasted out. Dang...how's anyone supose to think of U any differently then the lowlife U posted about? We've had enough threats in this town then to have someone wanna be throwin out bombs like that. I work hard and take no offense to what U said about lazyness but I have a great problem with your terroristic terminology. We need to solve the issues in this town...which by the way has great promise...not cause or arise an issue that would resort to any such violence as U wished upon the great people of HINTON.
DMV

Floyd, VA

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Well once again the great education of the worst ranking county in West Virginia is showing itself through your comment. Anyone with a third grade education could clearly see that it wasn't a terrorist threat, but simply a thought of how messed up the town of Hinton and the ppl in it are. There are big city problems in small town USA. And its only getting worse. Aside from the real terrorist threats taking place in McDonalds, people are robbing, prostituting themselves, and cheating anyone and everyone they can. And that's just the city government. Not that the things that happen don't happen in other towns, but the Aids and Hepatitis rate in Summers County is massive. I'd be scared to walk down the street for fear of catching something, let alone eat at a restaurant or shop at a store. When needles plague the city park in Belpoint where our kids play baseball and on swings. It's just a shame more ppl won't stand up.
Whitten Vicky

Glasgow, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2013
I love to gossip and run all over town and tell it so people will start arguing with each other.I love Billy Ray.
vickie whitten

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2013
im the real Vickie whitten and its not me so that not me
wondering

Bluefield, WV

#6 Sep 15, 2013
vickie whitten wrote:
Maybe we let Billy Ray decide who's who!
keyluck

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2013
vickie whitten wrote:
Being in love with Billy Ray is nothing to be ashamed of, many women feel the same.
Bobby

Elkview, WV

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Gossip is a hurtful thing. People like it when it's not them. When their name hits topix it is not so funny . Funny how some names can be there one day gone the next. I guess you can buy your way off here. Don't know how that works! I do wish all the gossip would stop. Some people get really hurt and so do their kids. Some people get so bitter. It hurts.
1 post removed
answer

New Castle, DE

#10 Oct 8, 2013
And the post name that started this was the same post name as rose petrey thread yeah that works
DMV

Washington, DC

#11 Oct 12, 2013
And the post name that started this was the same post name as rose petrey thread yeah that works
Yep. Sure is the same person. But you know what's really funny. Is that Rose really is a junkie thief that will steal from anyone and you ppl really are gossiping about this. Who has time to sit around and read all the post on here and write down who says what. Lmao, get a job, and a life.
DMV

Washington, DC

#12 Oct 12, 2013
Yep. Sure is the same person. But you know what's really funny. Is that Rose really is a junkie thief that will steal from anyone and you ppl really are gossiping about this. Who has time to sit around and read all the post on here and write down who says what. Lmao, get a job, and a life.
sally

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 12, 2013
Alot of people on here are retired and have all ready ddone their share of working.
answer

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2013
DMV wrote:
I officially work around 70 hrs a WK and really around 100 how bout u
answer

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2013
And as far as goin home a shift for me around 60 days start to finish
DMV

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2013
If they are retired and have nothing better to do than sit on this site and keep track of who days what then I feel sorry for them. I actually feel sorry for anyone who don't have nothing better to do. I put this stuff on here cause I knew you ill would talk, and in true form, you are. My mission is complete. As for you working I'm very proud of you and yes I work as well. Your not like the rest of the lol in SC who is on welfare and don't do nothing but make babies and let tax payers pay for them Good luck to you. I hope you find a life other than thus website. Cause its truly sad.
answer

Sacramento, CA

#17 Oct 12, 2013
I just look at this from boredom sit around in tin can a lot government has restrictions on how much I can work cus they suck
Red Snapper

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Oct 13, 2013
DMV has nothing better to do than sit on his/her ass and complain about the same things he/she is spouting off at the mouth about. Priceless!
Pretty One

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Oct 13, 2013
Wow DMV is what gives Hinton a bad name. And she post all types of names and she is SL with a girl that will do anything for money.They are the shit of HINTON. Keep your man safe from them. And out of the bank they tell your banking. AND if you have money look out.
U R GOSSIPING 2

Culloden, WV

#20 Oct 13, 2013
DMV wrote:
It looks like you have more time then the others on this post because you have made the most comments
Pretty One

Mount Hope, WV

#21 Oct 13, 2013
Well, sorry I tell it like it is. A post is a post.
And read and learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow meth getting bad 6 hr Watching 3
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 7 hr Iggy 815
Man, 2nd Ave looks awesome.... 11 hr Mike 2
Holly? 11 hr Mike 2
3rd Avenue (Oct '07) 11 hr Mike 24
last post wins!!!! (Jul '13) 16 hr Hatti_Hollerand 264
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr what? 4,307

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance