I heard 22 yrs
I heard

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2013
heard she was getting out the 24th of this mth
her family will know

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Aug 8, 2013
so all this show how little you all know. R.L. meadows didnt do anything to that baby. If the police would have done their jobs he wouldnt be setting behind bars for something that her and her family did. He wasnt even in wv when it happened he came back the night before he took the baby to someone to get help. he had been gone for a week. the damage to the baby was like for days old. so how did he do it. I used to hang around with christen before she got locked up and she would laugh because he got life for what she did. she got by with it and it was her her dad and her brother. it didnt even bother her that her daughter was dead. she was just worried about dope and alchohol and srewing aroung with 4 and 5 guys a day. she should be hung for what she did. and RL is innocent and should be set free.... her and her family are nothing but trashy junkie baby killers.
wow

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 9, 2013
her family will know wrote:
so all this show how little you all know. R.L. meadows didnt do anything to that baby. If the police would have done their jobs he wouldnt be setting behind bars for something that her and her family did. He wasnt even in wv when it happened he came back the night before he took the baby to someone to get help. he had been gone for a week. the damage to the baby was like for days old. so how did he do it. I used to hang around with christen before she got locked up and she would laugh because he got life for what she did. she got by with it and it was her her dad and her brother. it didnt even bother her that her daughter was dead. she was just worried about dope and alchohol and srewing aroung with 4 and 5 guys a day. she should be hung for what she did. and RL is innocent and should be set free.... her and her family are nothing but trashy junkie baby killers.
then why did u hang out with her after the fact ?seems to me u r just as trashy .two birds of a feather flock together....JS.
mee

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Aug 10, 2013
her family will know wrote:
you're a little slow huh
her family will know

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Aug 31, 2013
i was around her because my boyfriend at the time was friends with her family. so i was there one night and they had the court shit recorded , i was drinking and they were laughing and making jokes about what they looked like on tv and not once did i ever see them upset for that baby. after that night i havent talked to them. i wanted to beat her ass but they called the law on me. hahaha. the cop that showed up at my house just laughed because he asked me what my problem is with her and i told him that she was a baby killer living on my block around my kids and that she needed to be hung up by her neck and that if her and he fmmily wanted me to leave her alone they would move and imagine that they moved to avis she went to jail and now they are living in princeton some damn where because me and a few other people gave them hell. her dad told my bbrother that they had to move cause she was scared that she was going to be hurt.i hope she gets killed while she's locked up.
razor

AOL

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Where is the baby killer since she got out of prison. They should have put her in for life--that skank
keyluck

Mineral Wells, WV

#15 Oct 8, 2013
Wonder if she is still in contact with RL?
her family will know

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Oct 10, 2013
messeage for razor... her family moved to princeton because everybody i know gave them hell so thats prolly where she's at if she's out. and yes she should have got life but thats our police depatment and our prosicuting attory's lovely investigation for ya or should i say lack of investigation. they went on her word cause she's a snitch and sucks dick to stay out of trouble.
Too much

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Oct 13, 2013
She is out and has been for few weeks. What a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 2,856
Udjdhdhd 4 hr serious 2
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 6 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,076
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 6 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,361
darren dj forren (Feb '15) 8 hr wow 51
Angie Beaver Thu SpongeBob 5
Wilma Rhodes from hair by Michael on 3rd Thu You know who 14

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance