river rock is horrible

Posted in the Hinton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suckssobad

Washington, DC

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Ok river rock needs some help! Mary is the only one that can make a drink the other woman Tammy I think it is sucks her drinks are horrible and she takes forever I refuse to go back until they get some better help! I am not the only one saying this and I think Mary even quit so until things get better my business will be taken elsewhere
do your thing
#2 Jan 27, 2013
if u dont like u should go get a joa there ive been there a few times they are always nice but maybe they may show u how to mix a drink ive got some cheese n crackers to go with r crying a.. wine would be no good to u cry baby
suckssobad

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 27, 2013
I can't get a job there I already work full time and like to go there to hang out on Friday nights and unwind a little from a hard work week and back in my twenties I used to bartend so I could shoe her a thing or two he'll anyone that hasn't bartended could probably mix a drink better than this woman and she's slow I suggest maybe hiring some young pretty girls that know what they are doing!
1 post removed
Stuckitup

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Umm do u relieze ur crying about something so stupid. If u can do better than go work there and stop crying about it. Or go to a different bar!
Dissatisfied Customer

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2013
I will also not return there. I was very dissatisfied with the place completely. There is no professionalism at all.
satisfied customer

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 28, 2013
i guess you like the biggest slut in summers county she has probably had a lot of experience fixing drinks for herself. i was there this past saturday at least the bartender wasnt hanging all over every man she was nice to us.
satisfied customer

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jan 28, 2013
what about fat girl pregnant whatever i heard she quit too cause owner jumped on her for not doing her job i guess another one for the state to take care of. no wonder people talk about west virginia. does anyone know who the babies dad is maybe she doesnt either.
suckssobad

Columbia, MD

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Biggest slit or not Mary was good at her job and the other woman is not! Not crying just want them to hire someone decent its needed badly!
the world

Newark, NJ

#10 Jan 28, 2013
None of you flaming, f#*ked up, uneducated idiots needs to be trying to put together sentences or drinking. You illiterate douchebags.
get it right

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Hey sucks so bad satisfied customer why don't u stop whinning about crap and stop talking shot about people and say it to there face. And its none of ur business who the baby daddy is. Nor in hinton so stfu and get a life and stop crying!!
tell it like it is

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jan 29, 2013
did anybody see what employee did to manager at olive garden trouble with people thet dont want to work maybe they have problems trying to hire employees that will work and do their job.
lol

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2013
She aint even pregnant. That pouch is from beer and pizza. What kinda person would keep smoking after they knew they were pregnant?
working man

Cape Coral, FL

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Yes she is pregnant by Jr as far as anyone knows . The public dole is easier to stay home than work so finding anyone is hard.Hope they make it.
tell it like it is

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2013
hey dissatisfied maybe you should spend less time in bars and more time on spelling no wonder people talk about us in hinton
suckssobad

Columbia, MD

#16 Jan 29, 2013
I do not know who the owners are and I am not sure if they know what's going on in their bar the point of this was to just maybe inform them about it! You guys want to talk about what gives Hinton a bad name start with you guys arguing over this stupid stuff I was just trying to let them know there is a problem in their bar but hurray you win the internet you have pointed out someone's bad spelling!
omg

Martinsburg, WV

#17 Jan 29, 2013
suckssobad wrote:
Biggest slit or not Mary was good at her job and the other woman is not! Not crying just want them to hire someone decent its needed badly!
Mary stole money from us and that is way we never went back.Could not stand how she would go up and grind on the men either.Have not been there in months.
Bob

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Going there today for a beer. I will let you know how it was.
tell it like it is

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jan 29, 2013
maybe now that the slut mary is gone you could go back omg and try it owners must have a hard time hiring descent and honest people like everybody else
tell it like it is

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Jan 29, 2013
i saw mary fix pregnant girl a drink 2 weeks ago maybe owners and welfare should hear about that and she didnt even pay for it
why

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Jan 29, 2013
i know i saw her drinking with a new sucker how disgusting somebody should report her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,009
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,881
*Last Word as First* (Nov '12) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 995
Talcott Fire Dept 8 hr Formerlyfromsc 6
true/false game (Mar '12) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,603
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,388
word game (Feb '12) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 753

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance