Mount Lookout, WV

#21 Mar 6, 2014
He knows and he's been snooping.
He Wants To Do Right

Charleston, WV

#22 Apr 10, 2014
Would like to know wrote:
Why would
stay with someone who you know is in love with someone else? When they are around you you can see the distance in his face and eyes. Kids or no kids everyone in the situation deserves better!!
You stay because you are obligated
You stay because of the pain
You stay even though everyone has plotted against you to
destroy all that you are and have achieved during this relationship
You stay because you have depicted the other to be evil and not real or true
they were leaving you for.
MYSELF.....OUR CHILDREN ARE ADULTS NOW.....I WOULD'VE ALLOWED YOU TO KEEP IT ALL !
He Wants To Do Right

Charleston, WV

#23 Apr 10, 2014
true love wrote:
-What it means when your deepest desire is for another's happiness.
I am just now reading your post: true enough, that is the desire, but, his desire is also to keep his family together until they can stand on their own and follow through with doing what is right.
All the time and effort put into the tyranny against him in your attempts to destroy him was instead reversed on me and gathering what you could to keep me in my place. You heard, you gathered just enough from him and my android devices to do your dirt and I hope all the spying you were able to do through my devices helped your eyesight. God will take care of you for your own evil doings.....I will not have to do anything!
If he had not made decision he did......who knows what or how far this could've gone. There's a lot to be said about the way you practice and implement the WORDS OF GOD....
He is
He Wants To Do Right

Charleston, WV

#24 Apr 10, 2014
keyluck wrote:
It is hard to be in that situation. Knowing someone that you want prefers someone is horrible but as long as they are cheating, sometimes it is best just to tough it out. Very few actually end up the person they most wanted.
That is the story of our lives......they are not happy without each other......keep cheating!
He Wants To Do Right

Charleston, WV

#25 Apr 10, 2014
true love wrote:
-What it means when your deepest desire is for another's happiness.
Or is it making him feel guilty! Just dig up more unspoken words on me.
Are You Crazy

Charleston, WV

#26 Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE who=keyluck"]<quoted text>
Me too. The one she loves is the one that used to beat her half to death. Still anytime he calls, she beckons, married or not.[/QUOTE]

Where the hell did that come from? I thought I was bad trying to keep the other woman at bay speaking like I was you as someone was doing me, you are really sick minded to did up that dirt! You are right, different bringing up, wrong neighborhood to choose your friends....I could hate you, but are you worth that?
sad

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Apr 10, 2014
I know a young man in this town who is married to someone he does'nt love. He loves someone else, and has since high school. He is living a sad miserable life. However, he knows he has kids and has an obligation to his family. I think about him often and feel for him because I know how much his heart breaks for his true love that he can never have. I'm sure he wonders how his life could have been if he was living his life with the person he really loves. But he knows it's too late. I hope this teaches others a lesson...if you truly love someone don't (mess up) and lose them because it truly can RUIN your whole life.
sad

Oak Hill, WV

#28 Apr 10, 2014
To explain better what I mean by don't mess up...
Young couple has argument- breaks up
Boy gets drunk-has sex with "girl #2"
"girl #2" gets pregnant
Boy begs "girl #1" back while admitting he messed up and got "girl #2" pregnant.
"girl #1" won't forgive him and won't take him back.
Boy marries "girl #2" because she's pregnant even though he does'nt love her.
Over ten years has passed...Boy is miserable and his heart still aches for "girl#1"
Sad but true. And the bad thing is, this happens more than you may think and there are a lot of miserable people out there who are living "a lie" and will never really be happy. You only live once, for a short time. If you really deeply love someone hold on tight to that love and don't mess it up because living like this forever is not good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last letter first (Sep '13) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,267
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,878
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,731
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,220
darren dj forren (Feb '15) Wed totally 28
billy ray in my cell tonight Wed fatasschina 11
Who all is running for Mayor and Hinton City C... Wed Mango 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages