First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Would like to know

Peterstown, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2014
Why would you stay with someone who you know is in love with someone else? When they are around you you can see the distance in his face and eyes. Kids or no kids everyone in the situation deserves better!!
because

Falls Church, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Alot of times the couple owns alot together in holy matrimony and they dont want to split it...so they choose to live like idiots when they can divorce and be free. money is always a factor...one or the other spouse is afraid of letting go of possessions. its amusing really.
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2014
It is hard to be in that situation. Knowing someone that you want prefers someone is horrible but as long as they are cheating, sometimes it is best just to tough it out. Very few actually end up the person they most wanted.
true love

Nitro, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2014
-What it means when your deepest desire is for another's happiness.
misery is cheap

Nitro, WV

#5 Mar 2, 2014
because wrote:
Alot of times the couple owns alot together in holy matrimony and they dont want to split it...so they choose to live like idiots when they can divorce and be free. money is always a factor...one or the other spouse is afraid of letting go of possessions. its amusing really.
Two people marry each other, and it is not holy unless they are true from the start until the end.
Why

Peterstown, WV

#6 Mar 2, 2014
The marriage is over and has been over for many years. Time to grow up and let things go instead of destroying everyone's lives and stay. Drinking only goes so far. Constant complaining and trying to change someone into something they are not. It's all about show and trying to make people believe your perfect but behind closed doors is a different story!
richard

Princeton, WV

#7 Mar 3, 2014
Who are we talking about? Anybody local?
i know

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2014
I think I know who your talking about! Hint?
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 3, 2014
i know wrote:
I think I know who your talking about! Hint?
Me too. The one she loves is the one that used to beat her half to death. Still anytime he calls, she beckons, married or not.
Why

Peterstown, WV

#10 Mar 3, 2014
keyluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. The one she loves is the one that used to beat her half to death. Still anytime he calls, she beckons, married or not.
No you have the wrong people. Anyone the really knows this couple would agree that they need to be apart. No one should ever use thier kids to benefit themselves and to try to keep the spouse to stay. Only reason they are still together is the kids.
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 3, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have the wrong people. Anyone the really knows this couple would agree that they need to be apart. No one should ever use thier kids to benefit themselves and to try to keep the spouse to stay. Only reason they are still together is the kids.
Kids are a good reason to stay together. Research kids raised by two parents who do love each other do much better than those of divorced parent. I commend people for staying for the sake of the children.
Why

Peterstown, WV

#12 Mar 3, 2014
No love there... Nothing but fighting and drinking to deal with it. Sorry your a nut job if you think those kids are better off. They are better off with divorced parents who find real love. Staying only teaches them what? That's how a marriage is? Really are u that bright to commend that??
Water Boy

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Mar 3, 2014
Why don't you mind your own. And not what other people are doing, in they home' take care of your own home. It's women like you that makes a home fall and a family apart. And you say the kids the kids.You'r a bad person. And very lowlife one to. So so sad.
Why

Peterstown, WV

#14 Mar 3, 2014
Water Boy wrote:
Why don't you mind your own. And not what other people are doing, in they home' take care of your own home. It's women like you that makes a home fall and a family apart. And you say the kids the kids.You'r a bad person. And very lowlife one to. So so sad.
They are my business they are my family and I want what is best for them. The two parents are what made it fall apart no one else. You don't know me or who I speak of so you can not say what type of person I am.
Reality

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Mar 3, 2014
Marriage though it is full of joy, love, and passion is a duty. It requires strength to sacrifice for others.
Got It

Daniels, WV

#16 Mar 4, 2014
true love wrote:
-What it means when your deepest desire is for another's happiness.
I was lead here by you and is this what you want me to know or the part of the daughter or child that is 4.
You've done everything but put a bullet in my head...
He got his phone call...
Family and Friends of Princeton and surrounding areas congratulations.
divorce is peace

Washington, DC

#17 Mar 4, 2014
Sometimes moving on is peace for all involved. i know I have tried with mine and was expected to be the only one changing to make it better. F@$k him. HE CAN ROT IN HELL.
True

Hockessin, DE

#18 Mar 4, 2014
Once the trust, love, communication, cheating and lying have broke down the marriage it's time to let go and move on.
danny

Princeton, WV

#19 Mar 4, 2014
When the lying and cheating has begun it's hard to trust that person ever again. If you are truly in love with each other and one had made the mistake of cheating it takes a whole lot on the other person to forgive. That said it can be done if and only if you have forgiveness in your heart and are truly ready to start all over
whose marriage

United States

#20 Mar 4, 2014
Why wrote:
No love there... Nothing but fighting and drinking to deal with it. Sorry your a nut job if you think those kids are better off. They are better off with divorced parents who find real love. Staying only teaches them what? That's how a marriage is? Really are u that bright to commend that??
FBI IS MY PEEP BUDDY:
I pray this is not who I think it is....u like tracking and snooping school is over say in June and I understand
and my friend better not b drinking.lets talk whoever u are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Blume 56 min Bucket Pooper 18
escape 1 hr Curious 1
Where did the thread on Strike go? 4 hr not a teacher 1
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 818
noisey 10 hr Donna 3
Carmella Gill 13 hr Bluefield Pigeon 3
Poll Does a child deserve to know who their biologic... (Apr '11) Fri funny 100

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance