First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Does anyone remember a shooting in 1977 or 1978.where a police officer shot his girlfriend. I think his name was james riser?
jetson

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 8, 2013
yep
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 8, 2013
What do u remember...I know a woman that is dating jim..an I heard he had killed sharon shanklin. True?
back in the day

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Aug 8, 2013
just wondering wrote:
What do u remember...I know a woman that is dating jim..an I heard he had killed sharon shanklin. True?
So Sad, butalas So TRUE! Miller Ave, Bellepoint.
jetson

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 9, 2013
sociopath
just wondering

Alexandria, VA

#6 Aug 9, 2013
This woman has been told..but he has such a good story..his laat wife just died in a hursing home. Makes u say hummmm
Summer

Cleveland, TN

#7 Aug 9, 2013
Tell her to run and not look back. He's a freaking nut case. He killed her because she wanted rid of him. Ask anyone Hinton they know he 's crazy. He should still be locked up.
misfit

Wilmington, NC

#8 Aug 17, 2013
maybe he lives in Mt Hope/Oak Hill area now. Cost the state 600,000.00 plus
Sad
maybe

Washington, DC

#9 Aug 17, 2013
misfit wrote:
maybe he lives in Mt Hope/Oak Hill area now. Cost the state 600,000.00 plus
Sad
$698,000 plus the cost to house him for 12 years at Moundsville
misfit

Wilmington, NC

#10 Aug 18, 2013
Well myself and a couple others were there playing with garry when it happened. Try and get over that as a kid.
Pay Back

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Noone has mentioned that she was married and screwing him--
1 post removed
Old Hintoner

Gastonia, NC

#13 Aug 19, 2013
I remember him well. He used to harass everyone in Hinton. He also used to hide on the service road in Bellpoint and aim M16 rifles with night vision scopes at us while we sat on the picnic tables just hanging out with friends on summer nights minding our own business. He would hide in places and just "come out of the woodwork" when you least expected it. A REAL SNAKE IN THE GRASS HE WAS---and most likely still is. Runs a Barbour Shop somewhere around Beckley Area. I would recommend that the Lady dating him consider finding some one else to hang with. He should pay back all of the money that we paid to keep him in prison for what he was convicted of. Have a nice day.
speed triple

Charlotte, NC

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Old Hintoner wrote:
I remember him well. He used to harass everyone in Hinton. He also used to hide on the service road in Bellpoint and aim M16 rifles with night vision scopes at us while we sat on the picnic tables just hanging out with friends on summer nights minding our own business. He would hide in places and just "come out of the woodwork" when you least expected it. A REAL SNAKE IN THE GRASS HE WAS---and most likely still is. Runs a Barbour Shop somewhere around Beckley Area. I would recommend that the Lady dating him consider finding some one else to hang with. He should pay back all of the money that we paid to keep him in prison for what he was convicted of. Have a nice day.
i might know u old bellpoint hangout
speed triple

Charlotte, NC

#15 Aug 19, 2013
do u remember exlax and dorky .
speed triple

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 19, 2013
riser pulled a gun on me in front of his house we were riding a motorcycle in bellpiont he ran out of his house in his boxers and stopped us
jetson

Elkview, WV

#17 Aug 20, 2013
riser used to shoot in the air if he was chasin someone. would also wait til he got people in handcuffs and then beat the hell out of them
jetson

Elkview, WV

#18 Aug 20, 2013
speed triple wrote:
<quoted text>i might know u old bellpoint hangout
If we know that piece of shit Riser, pretty sure we all know each other.
Old Hintoner

Gastonia, NC

#19 Aug 21, 2013
speed triple wrote:
do u remember exlax and dorky .
Yes. AKA David Dillon.......I don't remember Exlax's real name......

Remember "Crazy Chuck" in Athens at the "Animal House"? 1973ish?
speed triple

Charlotte, NC

#20 Aug 21, 2013
Old Hintoner wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. AKA David Dillon.......I don't remember Exlax's real name......
Remember "Crazy Chuck" in Athens at the "Animal House"? 1973ish?
I; lived up forest hill
speed triple

Charlotte, NC

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Exlaxs name was jackie benett he lived above bellpoint school. I miss those days hanging out at the park and the pits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,922
Billy Ray 2 hr Billy Ray JR 1
Day report not doing their job 2 hr Melissa 14
Chris Gilbert 3 hr mel 1
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) 5 hr PIPESTEM BOY 1942 2,475
Shawn Trial still driving with a picture ID only 8 hr steve 8
adam marcum arrested Tue icey 2
Hinton Dating
Find my Match

Hinton Jobs

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]