one mad wife

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2012
craz y baby wrote:
<quoted text>
they are why everybody thinks wvs are stupid
.

Well I was born and raised in wv. And I still live here. So I know we're not all stupid. Lol
unkle bob

United States

#22 Aug 30, 2012
What are their rates? I have a daughter in Greenville and don't want to impose some times. Need a nice place to crash.
lol

Princeton, WV

#23 Aug 30, 2012
High for that place.....like $80 a night. I suggest you go to Sandman beside the Dairy Queen. Their rooms are more modern, cleaner, and I hear they charge a little less.
badmofo

Fayetteville, WV

#24 Aug 30, 2012
beebee wrote:
new way to dry your sheets ...they are hanging on the fence where the pool is..that is so dumb..don't they have a dryer in the unit there??
I like my sheets dried outside. Many people do.
Minty Fresh

Charleston, WV

#25 Aug 30, 2012
unkle bob wrote:
What are their rates? I have a daughter in Greenville and don't want to impose some times. Need a nice place to crash.
I love that hotel. I loved it a lot better when it was the Coast to Coast but it's still pretty much the same. I don't know why those people didn't leave it alone.

Anyway, I've stayed there many times over the years because my family has a place in Hinton. I love it there. Ask for a room with a balcony over the river. I spent many nights on those balconies drinking wine and watching the river.

I highly recommend that place. You might get them down on the price a bit. They are not doing much business I don't think.

They changed the name and painted the place and raised prices and people quit going. They should have just left it just he way it was.
Full Monty

Forest Park, GA

#26 Sep 27, 2012
Minty Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that hotel. I loved it a lot better when it was the Coast to Coast but it's still pretty much the same. I don't know why those people didn't leave it alone.
Anyway, I've stayed there many times over the years because my family has a place in Hinton. I love it there. Ask for a room with a balcony over the river. I spent many nights on those balconies drinking wine and watching the river.
I highly recommend that place. You might get them down on the price a bit. They are not doing much business I don't think.
They changed the name and painted the place and raised prices and people quit going. They should have just left it just he way it was.
I like the vibrating BED for a quarter and MINTY FRESH dispenser in the bathroom.
happy daze

Mount Hope, WV

#27 Oct 14, 2012
oh my a quarter coin operated vibrating bed a view of the river from a pvt balcony and miint fresh dipenser in the bath umm.Still 80 nightly for a room a bit pricey for it not to mention the pool when in season well maybe.
Pamela

Copake Falls, NY

#28 Oct 19, 2012
I stayed there this past July with my daughters and a friend. The place was not bad at all and the people who owned it were very friendly and nice. I loved the orange color, but that's just me.
1 post removed
info

Fredericksburg, VA

#30 May 19, 2013
Did they close? Every time I call there number it says it's been disconnected.
yeah

Beckley, WV

#31 May 22, 2013
$80 is cheap compared to the motels in beckley is $100.00 or more in most motels in beckley.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#32 May 24, 2013
Folks really need to find something useful to do.
Pamela

Coxsackie, NY

#33 Jul 8, 2013
I see someone thinks they may have closed. Does anyone know if this is true?
customer

Mount Hope, WV

#34 Jul 8, 2013
you are so right hinton should be glad anybody opens a business here but their not. fyi the sweet rose has been closed for months probably because of the small minded people in hinton.
Cya

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Jul 9, 2013
We stayed at that motel last year. It was ok. Nothing fancy-but we didn't need fancy. It had great views of the river. You could go out back and throw a rod in the water. Pretty cool. The only concern I had was their railings along the 2nd floor of the property. A push by a little kid (or a drunk adult) would send them falling down 1 story. Pretty scary. Other than that, it was ok.
cia langley

Rome, Italy

#36 Oct 7, 2013
a thought wrote:
What's the big deal at least they are getting washed.
A thought now, then vienna true
2 posts removed
cia langley

Rome, Italy

#39 Oct 7, 2013
Cya wrote:
We stayed at that motel last year. It was ok. Nothing fancy-but we didn't need fancy. It had great views of the river. You could go out back and throw a rod in the water. Pretty cool. The only concern I had was their railings along the 2nd floor of the property. A push by a little kid (or a drunk adult) would send them falling down 1 story. Pretty scary. Other than that, it was ok.
AS USUAL fbi asses stealing langleys stuff
cia langley

Rome, Italy

#40 Oct 7, 2013
Minty Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that hotel. I loved it a lot better when it was the Coast to Coast but it's still pretty much the same. I don't know why those people didn't leave it alone.
Anyway, I've stayed there many times over the years because my family has a place in Hinton. I love it there. Ask for a room with a balcony over the river. I spent many nights on those balconies drinking wine and watching the river.
I highly recommend that place. You might get them down on the price a bit. They are not doing much business I don't think.
They changed the name and painted the place and raised prices and people quit going. They should have just left it just he way it was.
i love that ot on coast to coast especially when my father tripp would talk on the radio all night while i rode in langley truck across america o did i tell you vienna rode just and ferrari cars and vienna shared just and ferrari hotels and beds everynight_ no!
cia langley

Rome, Italy

#41 Oct 7, 2013
one mad wife wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well I was born and raised in wv. And I still live here. So I know we're not all stupid. Lol
ya um, okay Um, susan nina the truth suddenly is told...
and of course there was bobaloui driving the 726 taxi in sacrement
this night soooo
cia langley

Rome, Italy

#42 Oct 7, 2013
Cya wrote:
We stayed at that motel last year. It was ok. Nothing fancy-but we didn't need fancy. It had great views of the river. You could go out back and throw a rod in the water. Pretty cool. The only concern I had was their railings along the 2nd floor of the property. A push by a little kid (or a drunk adult) would send them falling down 1 story. Pretty scary. Other than that, it was ok.
okay correct judge..........falling down

1story
cia langley

Rome, Italy

#43 Oct 7, 2013
Cya wrote:
We stayed at that motel last year. It was ok. Nothing fancy-but we didn't need fancy. It had great views of the river. You could go out back and throw a rod in the water. Pretty cool. The only concern I had was their railings along the 2nd floor of the property. A push by a little kid (or a drunk adult) would send them falling down 1 story. Pretty scary. Other than that, it was ok.
correct judge..........falling down
1story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas line comeing thru summers co 3 hr coal miner 19
Ppl In Hinton That Police Needs To Get Off The ... 6 hr bella 6
Day report not doing their job 13 hr put them all away 30
Brown from Bluestone Park Fri uraloser 18
you people Fri Not His fan 4
free steven raines benefit dinner Fri The real Bonnie 10
boy scouts (on the ballot) Thu indie 2
Hinton Dating
Find my Match

Hinton Jobs

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]