who is brittany bowels
pony

Mount Hope, WV

#22 Nov 22, 2013
Billy Ray Martin wrote:
she is a beautiful woman who i love and she loves me so much,she rides on my bike with me to save a lot and gets pop.i ride my bike real fast when i spray paint myself
she don't talk to billy ray only if he ha money billy ray a dork
pony

Fayetteville, WV

#23 Nov 22, 2013
she better stay away from Billy Ray he is my boyfriend and I love him so much.
Belly Raye Martin

Fayetteville, WV

#24 Nov 29, 2013
i love that girl,she is so sexy and wish i could get her out of jail.
kayla maxwell

Oceana, WV

#25 Sep 15, 2015
yea the dumb bitch robbed me on 9/9/15 she stole my purse and everything got all my jewelry money check books and cash I live in iaeger I was camping at berrys campground with my husband he got us for around $7,000 got the whole thing on camera police didn't do shit about it so she better hope i don't come back to hinton
kayla maxwell

Oceana, WV

#26 Sep 15, 2015
she************not he sry
notonthirdave

Winfield, WV

#27 Oct 5, 2015
You can find her on 3rd ave if you need to talk to her...may want to take a pocket of dope with ya though!! Haha
puzzled

Charleston, WV

#28 Oct 25, 2015
Keep a eye out for the maroon jeep. That guy is a regular customer of hers. Ask him.
and

Hardy, VA

#29 Oct 25, 2015
puzzled wrote:
Keep a eye out for the maroon jeep. That guy is a regular customer of hers. Ask him.
I think I saw u, tapping it I'n the alleyway, I think u was hitting it in the rear. Cause that's the only tight spot u could find. Or is it that ur a homo. And just love, anal.
Paul

Mount Hope, WV

#30 Oct 26, 2015
Yall need to leave her alone cause her family lives close to me and they are good people .She is great in the sack though.she knows how to please a person .
Pinky

Charleston, WV

#31 Nov 28, 2015
she is a lost cause. she is one of our systems failures. why doesn't hinton do anything about drug abuse and prositution? the entire town is wasted on pillheads and johns.
Hillary 2016

Dover, DE

#32 Apr 9, 2016
Mye peenus lawngs two bee insite her again just wunst moar.
never moving back

United States

#33 Apr 10, 2016
Hillary 2016 wrote:
Mye peenus lawngs two bee insite her again just wunst moar.
Hope you wrapped that poor little thing....hate for it to fall off.
Fatasschina

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Apr 12, 2016
Billy ray Martin my lover he screams every night in my cell when I'm in his poop shoot
Zima Ion 4

United States

#35 Apr 26, 2016
Paul wrote:
Yall need to leave her alone cause her family lives close to me and they are good people .She is great in the sack though.she knows how to please a person .
You got that right Paul! I used to dig in her booty daily! She lets you pound it hard if you get her high she a cool girl definitely love her! Where she at? need that little blonde butt again
abc 123

Charleston, WV

#36 Apr 28, 2016
Ask brandon he knows
lol

Beckley, WV

#37 Apr 28, 2016
abc 123 wrote:
Ask brandon he knows
Is that what he's been whining about all over fb? He was a booty call for all of a week and thinks they were actually dating lol
Zima Ion 4

United States

#38 Apr 29, 2016
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what he's been whining about all over fb? He was a booty call for all of a week and thinks they were actually dating lol
She always dates a stunt kawk. Has a different one every single week thats the freak in her got to love it. I use to watch those big bright eyes roll to the back of her head. The best part is when you get to pop in her mouth then you get to hear her say shes never done that before. Lmao! I grabbed her arm and had her swallow my load before she could run to the bathroom and spit it back out lol. After she did she smiled and let me pound her 2 more times lol super freak off the blues
yup

Charleston, WV

#39 Apr 30, 2016
Yes that is who he whines about all the time.

Gotta love how he brags on what a good son he is because he bought some ferns for his momma. I've seen houses that has been condemned in better shape than the house he lives in with his parents. He can buy a new pistol but can't do repairs on a falling down house that his parents and himself lives in.

Four selfies in one day for a guy is really vain. A guy that is running for public office. He is more concerned with putting his picture on FB than the election.
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Mountain Man

United States

#40 May 2, 2016
Shell let you do anything likes it raw loved her good girl took a big dump in her
dghjvdt

United States

#41 May 6, 2016
Some really good QT and can shake that thing is so many ways and can suck Peter like a professional

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna fisher (Sep '14) 9 hr Well 10
Old Ghent Little General site?? 18 hr Ghent boy 2
Missing Dog In The Cool Ridge Area!!! (Dec '10) 20 hr A hunter 6
Does anyone know "Doug Gill"? Mon MrMister 1
Joey Gill or Cassia Stewart Gill Mon information 10
shammas office (Mar '15) Jan 15 fake 11
hkoking Jan 14 Jay 5

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance