Hinton police and local robbery

Hinton police and local robbery

Posted in the Hinton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
solitaire

Lizemores, WV

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Saturday morning the Hinton police were loading a big fat woman into their at 3rd and Ballengee. My wife said it was Debbie Reed. What is going on?
SMH

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2012
Its hard to tell she has been getting in alot of trouble lately every since she got with her piece of shit boy friend....
fred

Ridgeview, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2012
did she go to jail
eff

Lizemores, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2012
supposedly, she robbed a place or two and some apartments. Someone else said it was not her but a gang of lesbians that did it.
Bunny

Orange, VA

#5 Apr 9, 2012
It's hard for me to believe that Debbie Reed would be that type of person. I have never knew of her being in any type of trouble and I have knew her since she was a child.
I know

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2012
Bunny wrote:
It's hard for me to believe that Debbie Reed would be that type of person. I have never knew of her being in any type of trouble and I have knew her since she was a child.
Well apparently you have not been around her lately she has turned into a very bad person she steels from her family drinks and who knows what else she is in a very bad place right now and if she don't get her act together she is going to end up in jail for good...
newsandpolitics

Annandale, VA

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Some people get mixed up in bad things. Pray for Debbie instead of putting her down. Do you know for an honest fact she is the one stealing even when arrested there is a such thing called innocent until proven guilty. Come on there is enough of you women around here sleeping with cops to know that! Don't put stuff on here unless you know it to be true! Even then if it is true it still doesn't need to be on here for everyone to read! You people are no better than anyone on this earth. Given the fact that you think that goes to prove your ignorance!
I am taken

Capon Bridge, WV

#8 Apr 10, 2012
newsandpolitics wrote:
Some people get mixed up in bad things. Pray for Debbie instead of putting her down. Do you know for an honest fact she is the one stealing even when arrested there is a such thing called innocent until proven guilty. Come on there is enough of you women around here sleeping with cops to know that! Don't put stuff on here unless you know it to be true! Even then if it is true it still doesn't need to be on here for everyone to read! You people are no better than anyone on this earth. Given the fact that you think that goes to prove your ignorance!
u get a kick out of getting on here if u didn't want to know about other people and people talking about other people u need to stay off stop telling us we should stay out of people's business when u r doin it to.
newsandpolitics

Annandale, VA

#9 Apr 10, 2012
The site is suppose to be about local news and politics not everyones personal business look up a big town or city and you won't find ppl talking like this about people! Bunch of inbred dumbasses that think they know everything is why this town the way it is!
I am taken

Capon Bridge, WV

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Everybody talks about everone it's a part of life deal with it
newsandpolitics

United States

#11 Apr 10, 2012
And its people like you that get talked about the most I could only imagine what ppl say about you but the point is I don't care enough to listen to ppl's gossip I love Debbie I love her!
I am taken

Capon Bridge, WV

#12 Apr 10, 2012
U do care or u wouldn't keep replying lol. And I didn't say a thing about her I know her don't have a problem with her and don't believe a thing that's on here about her. So pull up ur big girl panties and deal
Wondering

Orange, VA

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Is this Debbie Reed the sister of Stephen Reed or are we talking about another one.
iknowher

Beckley, WV

#14 Apr 11, 2012
Bunny wrote:
It's hard for me to believe that Debbie Reed would be that type of person. I have never knew of her being in any type of trouble and I have knew her since she was a child.
She's changed a lot
newsandpolitics

United States

#15 Apr 11, 2012
I am taken wrote:
U do care or u wouldn't keep replying lol. And I didn't say a thing about her I know her don't have a problem with her and don't believe a thing that's on here about her. So pull up ur big girl panties and deal
I really hope I have no big girl panties to pull up. Drag really isn't my style.
I am taken

Capon Bridge, WV

#16 Apr 11, 2012
Lol well big boy undies
iknowher

Beckley, WV

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Is this Debbie Reed the sister of Stephen Reed or are we talking about another one.
Yes this is the same one
Bunny

Orange, VA

#18 Apr 14, 2012
iknowher wrote:
<quoted text>
She's changed a lot
I haven't seen her for awhile.. But I do hate to hear she has chosen this path. So sad.
Lil

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Apr 14, 2012
If Debby chose a path it was a good one she is not a theif I know that for a fact but how about you ones that are trashing her maybe you should look at your self real good and leave her alone.U bunch of butholes.
What-what

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2012
Lil wrote:
If Debby chose a path it was a good one she is not a theif I know that for a fact but how about you ones that are trashing her maybe you should look at your self real good and leave her alone.U bunch of butholes.
First honey learn how to spell and then next she is a good for nothing piece of crap. Anyone who would still from her grandma needs a good reality check. She get out drinks smokes and who knows what else and can't pay her bills or even feed herself I don't feel a bit sorry for her:) oh and have a nice day!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Info Debbie Ferguson still seeing Phillip Upton? 23 hr Darrell 4
Tim and Sheri Wed Guest 1
Threesome Jul 27 Threescompany 1
How to get out chapstick grease marks after was... (Aug '09) Jul 26 LOU 40
true/false game (Mar '12) Jul 26 Hatti_Hollerand 1,583
Kendra wheeler Jul 26 John 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages