whered that girl rose go ?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

lookin

Mooresville, NC

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Whered the girl named rose go I always saw her out now I dont see her anymore. She had funky colored hair.
hairy palmer

Tampa, FL

#2 Apr 12, 2014
Check yoself do you mean Rosie palmer
who

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2014
Rose petrey?
sup

Richmond, VA

#4 Apr 12, 2014
Amanda rose?
hairy Palmer

Tampa, FL

#5 Apr 12, 2014
Look its either Rosie Palmer, palmula handerson or thumbelina and her 5 sisters. Cuz no Guy is gonna come on topix and ask where Rosie Palmer is?.That's a dumb question, you know all about Rosie Palmer and it would be embarrassing for you to come on here talking about premature ejaculation.For the reason you really wish you had a woman like rose McGowan, so the best advice I can tell you...is this try sex store. GET YOURSELF A BLOW UP DOLL til then keep playing sock puppets with Scarlet Johandson.
Upper Class High Society

Oakvale, WV

#6 Apr 12, 2014
hairy Palmer wrote:
Look its either Rosie Palmer, palmula handerson or thumbelina and her 5 sisters. Cuz no Guy is gonna come on topix and ask where Rosie Palmer is?.That's a dumb question, you know all about Rosie Palmer and it would be embarrassing for you to come on here talking about premature ejaculation.For the reason you really wish you had a woman like rose McGowan, so the best advice I can tell you...is this try sex store. GET YOURSELF A BLOW UP DOLL til then keep playing sock puppets with Scarlet Johandson.
You are the one that came on here talking about Rosie Palmer and talking like you know all about her relatives and premature ejaculation. So just where did you learn all this? You probably learned it from your Blister Sisters! BAHAHAHAHA!
lookin

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Apr 13, 2014
No her name was last name was like regaldo or something . Some foreign name.
Uhh

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Apr 13, 2014
She failed a mandatory drug test and now she's sitting in jail. Check SRJ yourself. She's pathetic and needs to sit in there. She doesn't take care of those girls of hers, she uses them and everyone around her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hinton Falls 49 min bookcritic 5
last letter first (Sep '13) 52 min Honest Babe 676
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Honest Babe 2,473
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 1 hr Honest Babe 1,039
true/false game (Mar '12) 1 hr Honest Babe 1,459
jc walters 1 hr Mona B 26
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 3 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,907
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web