Too much

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jul 31, 2013
What is up with the men in Hinton 1. Men walking around with no shirts. 2. Men riding BICYCLES. I mean really¬°!!!!!'
Tron

Ona, WV

#2 Jul 31, 2013
1. There is no law against men going shirtless in public.
2. Bicycles are a green mode of transportation. Men/women/children have been riding them for decades.
well

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Too much wrote:
What is up with the men in Hinton 1. Men walking around with no shirts. 2. Men riding BICYCLES. I mean really¬°!!!!!'
The other answer is plausible, I submit another , How about a drunk with no drivers license on a bike going on a beer run ?
Who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Pretty sure it is not required to have a drivers license to ride a bike. If they aren't harming anyone what's it to you? There are way more things to worry about than someone riding a bike to get beer.
Think again

Cottageville, WV

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Who cares wrote:
Pretty sure it is not required to have a drivers license to ride a bike. If they aren't harming anyone what's it to you? There are way more things to worry about than someone riding a bike to get beer.
you can get a dui rideing a bike lawn mower or horse if you think i am wrong check into it
1 post removed
Who cares

Alexandria, VA

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Think again wrote:
<quoted text> you can get a dui rideing a bike lawn mower or horse if you think i am wrong check into it
I am educated, i know you can get a dui for rising those things same as you can be arrested for walking and being drunk (public intoxication). If your that concerned maybe you should call the police. Pretty sure it won't help seeing as how people who drive their vehicles drunk get nothing done to them. That's my point, at least is he riding a bike and not driving a car to kill someone else. There's a lot of worse things that go on in this town than a man riding a couple laps on his bike around town.
truth

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 1, 2013
u can get a ticket for drunk in public on a horse n a bicycle i would like to know how u start a horses engine lol its got to be a gas power engine to get a dui
Think again

Cottageville, WV

#9 Aug 1, 2013
truth wrote:
u can get a ticket for drunk in public on a horse n a bicycle i would like to know how u start a horses engine lol its got to be a gas power engine to get a dui
no it does not my cusin got a dui on a10 speed bicycle about 18 years ago

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2013
truth wrote:
Opperating any mode of transportation from one place to another DRUNK can get you a DUI...no GAS needed

Still....that doesnt give someone a "reason" to talk trash about the men in this town...whether they ride a harley or a bike or for that matter a donkey..........jeeesh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,033
Ashley D. Delivers yet another one Tue Sadslut 1
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) Tue Doug77 3,397
shammas office (Mar '15) Tue yep 9
Kendra oxley Tue yep 36
Angells store in nimitz Tue ez 14
ladies on the streets Tue crazy 5

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance