Searching

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Im fairly new to Hinton (been here 3-4 month) and cant find people!!! Haha
Im searching for people around my age (23). Anywhere to meet people around here?
I heard

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Attend the ball games and go to Church on Sunday.
Saturday Nights

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2011
Chestnut Revival on Saturday Nights

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Hinton

#4 Dec 28, 2011
Truthfully, there are very few people in their 20's at all in Hinton, much less the younger side of that. Your best bet is to make some friends in Beckley, or Princeton, and go out there.

Even if you find people our age in Hinton, there's not a whole lot to do here anyways.
whatever

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Dec 29, 2011
If you set your mind to it you can have a good time no matter where you live. You could start by going to the Bobcat Den on weekend nights and trying to meet a few new people. Tell the bartenders what you are looking for.
Searching

Hollywood, FL

#6 Dec 29, 2011
Where is the bobcats den?
VelvetJones

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Between Pizza Hut and McDonalds on the river side of the road.
Wrong

Fayetteville, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2011
VelvetJones wrote:
Between Pizza Hut and McDonalds on the river side of the road.
It is in the back of the car rental place on the bypass. It is the building beside Subway if you are headed toward DQ. Go around to the back on either side of the building for entrance. People there are friendly.
Searching

Hollywood, FL

#9 Dec 29, 2011
Any girls there?
1 post removed
Hinton

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Mar 9, 2012
Searching wrote:
Any girls there?
Some. Many (not all) are into drugs if u don't mind or like that then you won't have a problem but people here can be overly suspicious about new people for some stupid reason. I'm 28 so I'm a lil older. If I were you I would ALSO try looking on Facebook. Look @ homepages that are in Hinton, like "Pops", "Bobcats Den", "Summers County High School". Also the person that mentioned Beckley & Princeton was right. I personally would go for Beckley, more to do & in my opinion just a better vibe. Oh, seems cleaner too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britt Bowles prego 2 hr Yep 2
Jeremy Starks 2 hr Krogerdude 2
last letter first (Sep '13) 4 hr Honest Babe 936
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 4 hr Honest Babe 1,415
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,251
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,793
word game (Feb '12) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 670
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE