important

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

does anyone know lester or luster gore?? who owns gore holler grave yard ???
gore

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

important wrote:
does anyone know lester or luster gore?? who owns gore holler grave yard ???
y do u ask?
important

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I been told for 20 years that lester or luster gore is my grandpaw he was with Kathleen painter/taylor back in the day he was suppose to get Kathleen pregnant and she had my dad charley taylor I been for 20 years trying to find the truth no one will tell me nothing I have called everyone in the phone book in Beckley and no luck its really important that I know the truth I went to the gore grave yard and had no luck finding him there I did not go to the houses down the road from the grave yard I did not know if they would talk to me im willing to come to hinton if someone will talk to me about him or someone can call me any little thing that I find out will help I just wanna know who he is and what hes like im on face book I can put up a pic of Kathleen and charley im under karmapainter I hope you can help me
patches

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Have you tried going to the summers county Courthouse?
Go to the County clerks office and check marriage , birth and death records. It is a free service and it should help. Maybe they can point you in the right direction. Hope this helps....
wilbur

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

thomas sea owns pie holler
gore

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

wilbur wrote:
thomas sea owns pie holler
lol,I think not. I think he owns a home in pie holla but he does NOT own much more than that.
important

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

lester gore was killed in Beckley but no funeral home has him he was a justice of the peace in hinton back in the 60s I went to hinton today and found out nothing I went to Peterstown and pipestem still nothing does any one know where he"s buried
important

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

do you know the gores from hinton wv

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Funny Funny 51,525
true/false game (Mar '12) 14 min -Lily- 1,271
the untouchable,unstopable ronnie atwell 45 min wild child 6
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,244
im tired of ppl complaining about me taking awa... 2 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 4
Sick Of It 3 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 4
So will the 2010 Talent Show at SCHS suck now? (Aug '09) 5 hr iceblue_wolfie_sweetness 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••