Comments made by "Michael Wright"

Comments made by "Michael Wright"

Posted in the Hinton Forum

The real Michael Wright

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2014
I see that some of you are rather upset by comments made under my name. Me too. I guess somebody decided it would be funny to post nasty comments with my name, but this is all false. This is Michael Wright, the real one, I work for Summers County EMS, and I'm not an EMT-B student. I've been an EMT for 4 years, and I just finished paramedic school. I dont discuss calls and give peoples names, where as I would be in violation of HIPPA, which could cost me my certification, at the least. I do hope this clarifies any misconception you may have of me and my professionalism. Good day.
Brookie

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2014
I commend you for coming on here with this disclaimer Micheal.....I do not know you but I smelled something fishy in those posts ........It is such a shame people can come on a site such as this and defame other people..........I salute you as someone trained and dedicated to our well being!
wondering

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 20, 2014
The real Michael Wright wrote:
I see that some of you are rather upset by comments made under my name. Me too. I guess somebody decided it would be funny to post nasty comments with my name, but this is all false. This is Michael Wright, the real one, I work for Summers County EMS, and I'm not an EMT-B student. I've been an EMT for 4 years, and I just finished paramedic school. I dont discuss calls and give peoples names, where as I would be in violation of HIPPA, which could cost me my certification, at the least. I do hope this clarifies any misconception you may have of me and my professionalism. Good day.
do you have someone that don't like you or something? because your name is on a couple different topics on this site. I'd report it if I was you...that way nothing goes wrong with your job. Which I'm not sure how that all works exactly. But I know I'd report it if it was my name and I worked as an EMT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins!!!! (Jul '13) 59 min Hatti_Hollerand 261
News Officer recovering after off duty shooting 1 hr 6 feet under 73
Holly? 7 hr Fuxksake 1
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 10 hr quilterqueen 2,155
Larry Thomas Sawyer (Dec '14) 13 hr Miss 2
Man, 2nd Ave looks awesome.... 22 hr Mike 1
Where's Kendra Oxley Tue no good 5

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance