Blytheville, AR

#1 May 10, 2012
I will put her name on here shortly.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#2 May 10, 2012
BOO wrote:
hell yeah someone else to get some of the pillbillies out sweet. Congrats to her hopefully she will get rid of the heroin too.
huh

Warfordsburg, PA

#3 May 10, 2012
BOO wrote:
So if you put her name on here does that not make you a snitch? If we had more people snitching maybe this town would start to clean up. I hate living here now. You cannot go anywhere without seeing some kind of drug deal going on.I hope they all get busted.
badmofo

Oak Hill, WV

#4 May 10, 2012
BOO wrote:
what an idiot. Who cares if she or anyone snitches on dealers. I would do it as well. They all need to be in jail. And from where i'm sitting, you belong there as well...
For Real

Blytheville, AR

#5 May 13, 2012
Must be Michael Palmer he is out of jail but ho in the hell he is out. I will nevr know!
crazy

Charleston, WV

#6 May 15, 2012
For Real wrote:
Must be Michael Palmer he is out of jail but ho in the hell he is out. I will nevr know!
He done his time, thats how! lol
snitch

Blytheville, AR

#7 May 15, 2012
he snitched !!!!he was looking at life.
3rd ave

United States

#8 May 17, 2012
OOOO u mean its not david harvey? he got out of prison on a pr bond and hes the biggest snitch, he be rollin on everybody. got dat ass beat a week ago. dont trust dis boy, hes a slick one. i heard his aunt beverly died, i even heard he stole alot of her meds gettin high everyday.
R.I.P BEVERLY SUE FREDEKING YOU WILL BE MISSED. I DONT KNOW HOW DIS BOY AND HIS MOMMA SLEEP AT NIGHT!
herion thats bad

Hansford, WV

#9 May 17, 2012
never trust david harvey
slinky22

Oak Hill, WV

#10 May 18, 2012
David treated bev and his mother like shit and he has ratted!! and also he is a theif--anything for a pill- even take from beverly when was very very sick, what a sorry sorry bastard. he needs a good ass kickin!!!!
Watch for this one

Blytheville, AR

#11 May 18, 2012
Seen Rose Petry coming and going from sheriffs office last few days...
Debbie

Sumerco, WV

#12 Jun 16, 2012
To the trash running your mouth about Beverly, David or myself, you don't know anything about what goes on in my house. Clean out your own closet and sweep your own front door before you mess with mine. As far as me sleeping, I sleep just fine....I don't worry about trashy people like you...and as far as him getting beat up, that isn't your business either....And the person that he fought with will get his day in court real soon.....we'll see what happens then...thanks for wondering though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talcott Fire Dept 52 min Community member 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sharps 4570 2,885
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 15 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,009
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 15 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,881
*Last Word as First* (Nov '12) 15 hr SWAMP WITCH 995
true/false game (Mar '12) 15 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,603
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 15 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,388

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance