Dr. Shamaa Gossip
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nosy

Lubbock, TX

#1 Apr 14, 2009
Hey, I was just in Dr. Shamaa's office. Two people were talking about someone named Ronnie Taylor. Something about he lived with a girl named Tracy, and she pissed the bed, so he broke up with her and now he lives with her mother, Penny Cole. Does anyone know these freaks?
Gutter snipe

Springfield, VA

#2 Apr 14, 2009
You really are nosey aren't you? Who cares! We all pissed the bed in the beginning and more that likely we all will piss it in the end. The sounds like the typical white-trash type of family that makes for jokes about West Virginia let's keep it off the thread please and in the doctor's office or better still let's just let in go in one ear and out the other and keep out mouths off of it.
laws

Ithaca, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2009
Isn't this breaking the HIPPA Law?
someone

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2009
It only breaks the HIPA law if you are an employee talking about patients problems. If it was hearsay in the waiting room, then there is no law for hearsay. It's just someone trying to start crap about other people.
i heard

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 14, 2009
Nosy wrote:
Hey, I was just in Dr. Shamaa's office. Two people were talking about someone named Ronnie Taylor. Something about he lived with a girl named Tracy, and she pissed the bed, so he broke up with her and now he lives with her mother, Penny Cole. Does anyone know these freaks?
i heard at shammaa's today that you have something ajax won't take off and you got it from your momma. i just didn't catch your name. care to share that too?
laws

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 15, 2009
No I'm pretty sure that if you hear anything in the Dr's office even as a patient and you repeat it then it's still breaking the HIPPA Law.
1 post removed
ur friend

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 15, 2009
when l usta go there b4 l got a good doc l heard alot of stuff and saw alot too.man the pill heads really love him.l remember when harshaw usta do work there for * tablets * , pretty funny stuff....work .
2 posts removed
what

Beckley, WV

#11 Apr 15, 2009
that office is a joke.....drug city is what that office is.....
Tim

Beckley, WV

#12 Apr 15, 2009
ur friend wrote:
when l usta go there b4 l got a good doc l heard alot of stuff and saw alot too.man the pill heads really love him.l remember when harshaw usta do work there for * tablets *, pretty funny stuff....work .
well ya have the stuff needed to name which harshaw or what?
lol

Beckley, WV

#13 Apr 15, 2009
laws wrote:
No I'm pretty sure that if you hear anything in the Dr's office even as a patient and you repeat it then it's still breaking the HIPPA Law.
No, sorry, HIPPA only pertains, as far as "breaking the law" to those working in healthcare that share details when the patient didn't authorize it first.

Anything outside of employees is called gossip.
YES

Beckley, WV

#14 Apr 16, 2009
It really does not matter who , or what goes on in that doctor's office. NO ONE would stop him from giving out the candy!!! EVERYONE knows that is the place to go for the drugs BUT every Cleo wants his business in Hinton. Look how fast they helped him start up after his old place burn down! IF YOU ARE SICK do not go there.
This town is a JOKE when it comes to getting the "drug dealers".
concerned citizen

Beckley, WV

#15 Apr 16, 2009
YES wrote:
It really does not matter who , or what goes on in that doctor's office. NO ONE would stop him from giving out the candy!!! EVERYONE knows that is the place to go for the drugs BUT every Cleo wants his business in Hinton. Look how fast they helped him start up after his old place burn down! IF YOU ARE SICK do not go there.
This town is a JOKE when it comes to getting the "drug dealers".
do they give a copy of everyones prescription to the police?
hey

New Hope, VA

#16 Apr 16, 2009
It don't matter what they get or who they are that would be breaking the HIPPA law and then you would be saying your a concerned citizen about some one 's rights be violated Hinton would be a better place if people would mind their own business and keep their comments to their self you know if you think about it is this how you teach your kids how to act? when they do this stupid shit in school and get in trouble do condone it and tell them good job keep causing trouble and hurting people and makeing it hard for them in life well do you i sure the hell hope not if so you don't need kids but if you don't well then why do you get on here and do it remember kids do what they see and hear others around them do like mom dad grandma paw-paw and there friends so watch what you say and think befor you start dumbass shit (rumors) and i replied to concerned citizen but it was really meant for most posters on here not all so don't jump to conclusions i said MOST not ALL
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>do they give a copy of everyones prescription to the police?
confused

Lubbock, TX

#17 Apr 16, 2009
hey wrote:
It don't matter what they get or who they are that would be breaking the HIPPA law and then you would be saying your a concerned citizen about some one 's rights be violated Hinton would be a better place if people would mind their own business and keep their comments to their self you know if you think about it is this how you teach your kids how to act? when they do this stupid shit in school and get in trouble do condone it and tell them good job keep causing trouble and hurting people and makeing it hard for them in life well do you i sure the hell hope not if so you don't need kids but if you don't well then why do you get on here and do it remember kids do what they see and hear others around them do like mom dad grandma paw-paw and there friends so watch what you say and think befor you start dumbass shit (rumors) and i replied to concerned citizen but it was really meant for most posters on here not all so don't jump to conclusions i said MOST not ALL<quoted text>
what are you saying? im really confused. but i do agree HIPPA only pertains to healthcare workers.
Rumors

Beckley, WV

#18 Apr 16, 2009
hey wrote:
It don't matter what they get or who they are that would be breaking the HIPPA law and then you would be saying your a concerned citizen about some one 's rights be violated Hinton would be a better place if people would mind their own business and keep their comments to their self you know if you think about it is this how you teach your kids how to act? when they do this stupid shit in school and get in trouble do condone it and tell them good job keep causing trouble and hurting people and makeing it hard for them in life well do you i sure the hell hope not if so you don't need kids but if you don't well then why do you get on here and do it remember kids do what they see and hear others around them do like mom dad grandma paw-paw and there friends so watch what you say and think befor you start dumbass shit (rumors) and i replied to concerned citizen but it was really meant for most posters on here not all so don't jump to conclusions i said MOST not ALL<quoted text>
everything on TOPIX is rumors and lies. I don't understand your post. i have all kind of rumors like you referred to, but don't believe any. Get ans straight and direct them where they belong.
hey

New Hope, VA

#19 Apr 16, 2009
giving copies of patention's RX out and I'm saying that it is just radicals the rumors that get started on here if every 1 just keeps their comments 2 their self then everybody would be better off
Really

Parkersburg, WV

#20 Apr 20, 2009
Well is this topix about Shammaas office or the people it started about,really.I think Sherif has stopped up a lot of people in Hinton.Maybe he cut you off ,lol. Shammaa had always been a good kid Dr. and when the drug epidemic really hit Hinton I think he was tring to help people he really thought was sick.He is old an sick now an our great people took advantage of that.Lets face it,not many people in Hinton work.There are Dr. in Beckley,Princeton an Lewisburg that hand out "candy" alot more than Shammaas now.Good job Sherif ,their are people that wont go there now because they dont want to see Sherif.Thats just funny I dont care who you are.Now if we are really talking about Ronny,Tracy,an Penny.I know who they are an every family is a little nutty.That was really mean to say about Tracy.I dont think they bother anyone.Just remember what goes around comes around.You will probably have bad karma for being such a jerk!If you don't know them why would you try to hurt an embarrass someone like that?I hope your not teaching your children to be like that.
yeah

United States

#21 Apr 21, 2009
most likely gossip
greengoose

Beckley, WV

#22 Jun 8, 2012
I love dr sherif. He listens to his patients and knows a lot about holistic and non medication alternatives. I think some drs dont give pain meds to the people that need them, you have to find a fine line. Most addicts know what to say to get pain meds...dont blame the dr. for trying to help.
NO DOCTOR

Lubbock, TX

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Sherif is NOT NOT NOT a doctor, he is a P A and can only work if he is working under a doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erin cox 3 hr itiswhatitis 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Swerve 4,270
The Buckland Girls. (Sep '13) 9 hr Fyi 40
Travis gill (Sep '15) 10 hr Dale 14
trunk or treat 14 hr lol_skittles12345... 1
anybody know tracey tate? (Oct '09) 14 hr lol_skittles12345... 36
Jessie Patterson pew wee 17 hr Kroger 24

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance