wow

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Pete wheeler and lori beth Richmond are dating and has been behind tiffany cales back. Lori has went down hill bad. Drugs will do that to you... Wonder how her hubby is taken that. She has like 3 kids she should thank of!
Florida Girl Now

North Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I haven't seen her in years....did she marry Jeremy Vance? The last I heard that's who she was with and who her kids were by.
wow

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Yes she married jerami and they had two kids. They split up and she married another guy and they had a baby. They split up and now she is with pete wheeler. I think drugs caused this.
Florida Girl Now

North Fort Myers, FL

#4 Jan 17, 2013
It's really sad. Does she have her kids? They are the ones that suffers through all of her craziness. None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes but we have to grow up at some point, ya know?
kap

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2013
She has 4 kids. And she lives with petie and therefore Tiffany is aware. Hear Tiffany is with Shane Brinegar.
truth

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Jeramy is in jail I bet he likes it there with all the guys! He is a low life piece of shit. He steals breaks in houses lies. Needle banger!!!!! He has a lot of kids by diffrent weman and he don't take care of them. He has hep c and is passing it around.
Momma know it all

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
wow wrote:
Pete wheeler and lori beth Richmond are dating and has been behind tiffany cales back. Lori has went down hill bad. Drugs will do that to you... Wonder how her hubby is taken that. She has like 3 kids she should thank of!
Sounds like you may have had designs on one of them, because this is all jealous talk and lies. The children are well taken care of and there are no drugs in the house,or ond the grounds. Pete and Tiff mutually agreed they were done and had not a thing to do with Lori.You need "spell check" also.
just sayen

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Momma know it all....... Everyone that knows tiffany, petie, Lori Beth, and Shane knows they all are nothing but BIG DRUG HEADS! You know this too! I hope they do take care of all those kids but been high everyday I don't see how they could. I think they all need help!
Wantin Tiffany

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Im a ol friend of tiffanys thats tryin to find her
ha ha

Hansford, WV

#10 Jan 18, 2013
look at the nearest needle junkie house you will find her and Shane with needles stuck out their arms! That is if they could come out of their bedroom.....ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim and Sheri 15 hr Guest 1
Threesome 22 hr Threescompany 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
How to get out chapstick grease marks after was... (Aug '09) Tue LOU 40
true/false game (Mar '12) Tue Hatti_Hollerand 1,583
Kendra wheeler Tue John 1
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) Tue We Are Almost There 3,086

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance