Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loyal costomer

Greenville, NC

#1 Oct 26, 2008
Well I remember a post on here a while back about how bad the Hinton McDonald's was and i had just moved to the county but I for one have found the service quick and great. All the employees are very friendly and always greet you with a smile and if they do accidentally mess up an order they will fix it in a hurry.

Just thought I would see what other peoples take on the subject was.

GOD BLESS!!!
A worker

Ripley, WV

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Wow thanks a lot for saying that :) i didnt expect someone would come to realize that unless they dont actually live in hinton cause when i compare our times to some beckley and oak hill mcdonalds, we are quicker.
JMls

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2008
I would have to agree, I have been to McDonald's all over the US and even one in the Middle East and South Korea, and I would have to say every time I have came to Hinton, your McDonalds is one of the best. Good job!
hey

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2008
A worker wrote:
Wow thanks a lot for saying that :) i didnt expect someone would come to realize that unless they dont actually live in hinton cause when i compare our times to some beckley and oak hill mcdonalds, we are quicker.
you all are quciker than you were a year or more ago,way quicker. What is different? The workers?
Sierra Jean

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2008
christine that workz the front is the best!!She makez the McDonaldz look cleaner haha!!!
1 post removed
why

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2008
A worker wrote:
how come yalls burgers dont look like the ones on tv
pissed off

AOL

#8 Dec 17, 2008
McDonalds is awsome and yea dey do get in a hurry and mess up the orders sometimes but at least dey got great food but i havent been there in like 4 mnths. -lol-
sunnie

Greenville, NC

#9 Dec 18, 2008
l got fired from mcs. it sucked,im lazy.
Lil Mamma

Bancroft, WV

#10 Dec 18, 2008
I love Mickey 'Ds! They never mess up my order. I kno all of 'em there and i usualy get hooked up on my fries. Not only is the food good, but so is waiting on it! Some of the workers there are too sexi! Like Jackie Adkins! Whew! he could flip my burger ne day! Ha
CouldBeBetter

Lubbock, TX

#11 Dec 21, 2008
The burgers you get at night are not very hot. Cheeseburgers should come with the cheese at least partially melted guys. Other than that, they do pretty good.
S-Hinton

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2008
Lil Mamma wrote:
I love Mickey 'Ds! They never mess up my order. I kno all of 'em there and i usualy get hooked up on my fries. Not only is the food good, but so is waiting on it! Some of the workers there are too sexi! Like Jackie Adkins! Whew! he could flip my burger ne day! Ha
so,you must like him flip youi any time. hahaha!!!!!!!!! i well let him know this. I now him every well.
LMSG

Paris, TX

#13 Dec 22, 2008
Lil Mamma wrote:
u must b a fat chick! lol. Jackie iz da only sexiness there besides Manda. And my pretty boy doesnt flip burgers!
hinton_sucks_big gins

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Dec 31, 2008
lets see... it's the only resturaunt in town...oh wait.. u do have dairy queen... oh my so many choices....what a joke...do they make the workers wear shoes i wonder???
corncern lady

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 11, 2009
i hate some of the employees at McDonald`s.My bf use to work there
ha ha

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jun 11, 2009
hinton_sucks_biggins wrote:
lets see... it's the only resturaunt in town...oh wait.. u do have dairy queen... oh my so many choices....what a joke...do they make the workers wear shoes i wonder???
Funny coming from somebody in Kentucky !!! The hickiest state in the US.
schs 02 grad

Roanoke, VA

#17 Jun 11, 2009
just for saying sake MY biscuits kicked ass when I worked there just ask the store mgr and J lilly was the best guy that ever stepped foot into that grill no contest hands down he could work circles around every one of em. We rocked!
You know me

Charleston, WV

#18 Jun 16, 2009
I got a good friend that works at McDonald`s and he tell me how nasty some of the other employees there are.And i go in there and the people cooking does not wash there hands after using the restroom
shut up

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Jun 17, 2009
Would you give it a damn rest!!!! If you don't like McDonalds and you think that they are nasty, then just don't take your dumbass there. I know some of you people that get on here talking trash just can't wait to get off here so you can go get your dumbass a double cheeseburger. Shut the hell up about it!!!!!!! There are other restaurants in town so go eat there you friggin idiots!!!!
wondering

Elkins, WV

#20 Jun 17, 2009
who's the manager on night shift sometimes? little short girl.. she's a cutie.. also some really cute girls that work there.. i dont know any names.. someone help me out so i can find who these girls are! list only ones over 18!
Miss Know It All

Tarboro, NC

#21 Jun 17, 2009
I spend alot of time at McDonalds in Hinton. A pretty good bunch of people there if you ask me. When the order has been wrong or not to my satisfaction, they've ALWAYS fixed it and never got smart about it. I've been a faithful customer to them for a long time. All of the managers there are great.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min fitness-guru 57,207
devin crawford. 1 hr letoatreides 1
Acused Child molester staying at 308 9th ave 3 hr paige paul mary 12
ronnie atwell i been trying to get a hold of you 3 hr verra 4
This site is... 7 hr ham bone 14
Hintons Biggest Narc Informant 8 hr yesindeed 12
big talkers but no action 8 hr Billy Ray Ronald ... 7
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000