the untouchable,unstopable ronnie atwell

the untouchable,unstopable ronnie atwell

Posted in the Hinton Forum

Jen

High Point, NC

#2 Jul 9, 2014
Not sure who you are don't care but everyone is stoppable and you need to grow up!
ur a punk

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2014
Did u get scared cause im going to beat u down when i see u. Had to go cry to police that u run your mouth and when it time to man up u bi*ch out. One of those internet bada$$. Remember when i do shut u up make sure u call the po po. Bet ill have u beat down 3 min before and officer shows up. I got a job and can pay bail. It would be worth it.. u lil imbred punk. Need to do somethin in life or is it u are slow and just dont know better..
wild child

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2014
I know one person who isn't scared of u an apparently more now when you're a bully
2 posts removed
wild child

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2014
I wasnt agreeing with you at all i stand alone you're not untouchable trust me
1 post removed
ur a punk

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2014
If your such a pimp name one girl u been with that makes u pimp. Not talkin bout hoes like Brittany bowles. Even i done hit that. If u can name one ill leave u be.
Ronald bigpimpin atwell

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Shiyanne Hellums
ur a punk

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2014
Dont know her. I dont know u, just tired of seeing your dumb shyt on here. One thing i learn in life the one who has to brag that he is all that. Usually is nothing but a punk. needing everybody to think he something. U must be pretty young. When u grow up u will realize everybody is laughing at you and all the chics i no think your a joke. My advise dont worry what people think and quit being a punk a$$ bi*ch and u might find a good girl instead of 3rd ave hoes. But u keep running your coksuker im going to show u how quick ill stop the lil untouchable, unloveable, mentally handicapped ronnie atwell. U any kin to punka$$ randy. Ask him how quick i took his girl. Dont make turn my attention to your ugly ass hoes..
Ronald bigpimpin atwell

Huntington, WV

#12 Jul 11, 2014
Bring it punk, I'll shut you up real quick because you I'll knock u out punk. I'll drop u like a fly, so come find me.
Billy Ray

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Jul 13, 2014
hey i do brittany bowles and her sister too,i do teresa k. before cause she my woman but now i have new girlfriend at subway and she beautiful and ronald is my friend and he no punk he is pimp daddy of hinton.he pimp mr bragg,little garry wayne,and other girl down 3rd ave.he king of pimps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Why 4,491
pee wee patarson 1 hr Worthless 1
Men that are DOGS (Apr '12) 1 hr Worthless 56
Hayward cales Thu Bet ya didnt know 2
JB/Nimitz fire dept (Feb '12) Thu Donna 19
dem Niggiz Iz crazy (May '12) Thu Candy Cane 19
Where is Mary Ellen Bennett Thu Candy Cane 12

Hinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages