Her Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

I am a friend of Sharon's and have been for years. I was at her house many times when David was there. I heard the tale that David told her about the alledged "David Cline" buying Green Valley. She was lied to just the same as everyone else.
I was also ther when he talked to some of the miners. One of the miners was Sharon's nephew. Now get real people. Sharon has always been very close to her family. She is the one they always call in their time of need. She wouldn't scam her own nephew or her neigbor. She talks to her neighbors and they aren't mad t her.You need to ge the facts straight.
David Shumate lied to her about many things. I was there and heard many of the lies. Sharon was not dating David Shumate either. Never did. Nor was she dating his Dad. She never met his Dad.Tht was another one of the famous Shumate lies.
I know for a fact that Sharon has not talked to that overgrown dirty lowdown bas**rd since talking to the owners of Green Valley.He has lied to her and caused her nothing but problems.
She has been to the State Police and cooperated with them on every level a few times. She has nothing to hide. Sharon has never had a problem with the law. David Shumate from what I understand, has been in trouble many times. He is the scammer here.
As far as her and Church, I know she has went to Church. I have been with her before myself. You are being so quick to judge. Of course, this is Hinton and Summers County, typical for the biggoted and narrow minded idiots and hypocrits around here. God be with you all!
Yes, he scammed her just like he did everyone else by telling her lies and making her fall for his line of crap. She got suckered in too. Lay off of her and get to the real problem, him.
Balzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

I was in green valley bar one night & I heard david shumate bragging about how he was dating some chick, named Missy. Mabey you wanna check her out, she's not as innocent as everyone thinks.
Klity Littler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Balzy wrote:
I was in green valley bar one night & I heard david shumate bragging about how he was dating some chick, named Missy. Mabey you wanna check her out, she's not as innocent as everyone thinks.
I agree with Balzy, david shumate was spooning missy, I heared that she was slicker that k-y jelly. lol... & he also got her some very expinsive necklace for some spoon....:) Poor jimy. He has no clue that she is letting evryone go down her landing strip. he's been getting everone sloppy seconds, third, fourths, etc.. Thats loose as a goose. Been there a time or 2 myself!!!!:(
Fizz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

I love this drama$$ It's bullsh*T
1 post removed
Dave

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

well, well, I understand that Sharon is staying with a friend, & ill be finding out wich one soon, so you can count on me to find her. we need to have a little talk.
columbo

Burlington, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Dave wrote:
well, well, I understand that Sharon is staying with a friend, & ill be finding out wich one soon, so you can count on me to find her. we need to have a little talk.
Hmmmm....sharon just talked cheryl,the owner of green valley,just acouple days ago. what cld you possibly want with her? why dont you try knocking on her door they are always home. whoever fed you your line of information is wrong..thank you!!!
let it go

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

I am friend of Sharon this is just a bunch of crap she didn't do anything wrong the only thing you are basing your judgement on is guilt by association.

DALE: grow up you got scammed and there is not a thing you can do legally so let it go it is your own d*mn fault if you had a thimble full of business sense you would have been able to figure it out long before it went as far as it did. Go on with your life and let this crap go
Dave

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

let it go wrote:
I am friend of Sharon this is just a bunch of crap she didn't do anything wrong the only thing you are basing your judgement on is guilt by association.
DALE: grow up you got scammed and there is not a thing you can do legally so let it go it is your own d*mn fault if you had a thimble full of business sense you would have been able to figure it out long before it went as far as it did. Go on with your life and let this crap go
Just to let you know it isn't over, & I also want you to know that Lisa Payne the girl your staying with is a damn snitch!!!!
lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know it isn't over, & I also want you to know that Lisa Payne the girl your staying with is a damn snitch!!!!
chris since you got kicked off the knob sharon is home and has been for awhile.. you got a problem with me bring it but i think you know better.. theres been many changes on the knob come on out to see what awaits you... scorpion jr!! hahahahahahaha
Need to Know

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

This man came into the car dealership I work at at least I believe its the same guy. He was 7 foot 3 300 pounds had a ugly hair cut claims he is wealthy and owns property at the breakers in myrtle beach and in hawaii. Claims his dad owns a coal company and he used to play for the TN Volunteers and for the Buckineers for 3 years. There was a guy who went by the name of David Mckinney and he was supposed to come to the dealership in Monroe NC and buy this Brand new orange $40,000 Camaro then supposely Mckinney had a heart attack and is in the hospital so his best friend David Shumate claims he would come buy the Camaro. He comes in looked like a giant I was sitting at the front desk and he asked me if I knew where the restroom was. I pointed and asked how he was doing and he went on his merry way. The next day my co worker a lady who was selling him the car told me he wanted to take me out that he said I was a "cute red head" Then I come home and google his name and find all this information. He does claim to be from West Virginia 35 years old and says his dad owns a coal company. So this is the same guy? He was supposed to come back to the dealership here in Monroe NC today with a certified check to pick up the Camaro. If this is the same guy what all did he do?
Hmm

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

This guy is a liar and a slick conman. He doesnt have anything and was working at McDonalds!!!
beer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Hmm wrote:
This guy is a liar and a slick conman. He doesnt have anything and was working at McDonalds!!!
yhis guy is wanted in summers county please call your local state police they well pick him up on several wants
will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

i run a Ford dealership and these 2 guys are a piece of work.. Wanted to buy 7 Raptors, a roush Hyper that I special ordered and a new Fx4 luxury truck for his Dad. bullshit...coal mine operators. NO...gives honest coal miners a BAD NAME. My father was a miner and this really bothers me that fellow WV people would be such low life scumbags. I own condo...I I I own this and that. I am in Vegas,....I am buying a ZR1 this week. BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT! Fucking losers. Can't buy anything...all you can do is rip people off and live in your damn singlewide in Princeton.
heneedslifeinpri son

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I worked at a Chevy dealership in NC and he told another girl he wanted to take me out on a date and how he used to play for the buckineers and the titans! and how he or a family member owned a coal mine and David McKinny is sick so he has to pick up this Camaro for him. I was going to go on the date just b/c I heard he had money then I google his name and this shit comes up! Lord knows what would have happened had I gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min Another Damn Liberal 51,511
im tired of ppl complaining about me taking awa... 35 min ronald bigpimpin atwell 4
Sick Of It 1 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 4
true/false game (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,269
So will the 2010 Talent Show at SCHS suck now? (Aug '09) 3 hr iceblue_wolfie_sweetness 5
checkmate 4 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 1
the untouchable,unstopable ronnie atwell 4 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 5
•••
•••
•••
Hinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000