Chris Mcguire (Del-Ray)?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

Montgomery, TX

#1 Dec 13, 2008
Does anyone know what happend to him? I heard he died and all kinds of crazy stuff. Does anyone know for sure. He was in the marines about 10 or 15 years ago. Thanks.
CarlaM

Sulphur Springs, TX

#2 Dec 13, 2008
I remember him from school, but haven't heard anything about him since then. Sorry.
Shelia

Montgomery, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2008
I'm pretty sure he hung out with Dave Sears and Greg & Anthony Adkins a few times. Haven't seen him in years.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 14, 2008
I went to school with him as well, but have no idea where he is now.
family

Bluefield, WV

#5 Dec 14, 2008
He's a distant relative and talked to him probably about two months ago so he is not dead. You have to remember that you people live in Hinton, you can't believe nothing you hear.
Just Wondering

Montgomery, TX

#6 Dec 14, 2008
It's great to hear that he's not dead. I'm not from Hinton... but you're right,,, a lot of gossip gets started around there,,, well, anywhere really. Thanks.
I know

Greenville, NC

#7 Dec 15, 2008
Chris lives in Hilldale just before you get to the John Henry statue ~ last house on the left side just before a dirt road. He was in the marines or something for a while after school. Same ole Chris though. He hasn't changed his looks a bit. I always wondered why he had 2 different names? His daddy is a Mize, right? Sherry and Natasha are his sisters. Anywho - he's not dead! I talked to him not too long ago. He hangs out in Monroe County with some people up there I know!
well

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 15, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what happend to him? I heard he died and all kinds of crazy stuff. Does anyone know for sure. He was in the marines about 10 or 15 years ago. Thanks.
in the Marines? You mean never made it or was kicked out,it was one of the two.
I know

Greenville, NC

#9 Dec 16, 2008
He was in for a little while. I think he pulled his six years!
hey

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 16, 2008
I know wrote:
He was in for a little while. I think he pulled his six years!
uh,no he didn't. Fact
hey

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2008
he is a wild one, that is all I will say!
D_R_ A FRIEND

Ithaca, NY

#12 Dec 17, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
Nope just fine who is dis anyway?
Just Wondering

Montgomery, TX

#13 Dec 19, 2008
Someone from years and years ago, he would never remember.
Chris n Connie

Greenville, NC

#14 Dec 22, 2008
HE'S MY BESTEST BUDDY. NEED TO KNOW NE-THING TRUE ASK HIS BITCH HERE! CUZ I DO KNOW ALL THAT HE DOES AND EVERYWHERE HE GOES AND WHO HE HANGS WITH!! SO THERE !!!! AND HE WILL KICK ASS OVER ME! SO DON'T MESS W/HIM CUZ I'D DO THE SAME!!!!
DeR

United States

#15 Dec 25, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
Yeah I might if you tell me who you are!
Just Wondering

Montgomery, TX

#16 Dec 27, 2008
Chris n Connie wrote:
HE'S MY BESTEST BUDDY. NEED TO KNOW NE-THING TRUE ASK HIS BITCH HERE! CUZ I DO KNOW ALL THAT HE DOES AND EVERYWHERE HE GOES AND WHO HE HANGS WITH!! SO THERE !!!! AND HE WILL KICK ASS OVER ME! SO DON'T MESS W/HIM CUZ I'D DO THE SAME!!!!
There will be no need for ass kicking. It's just nice to know the man is still alive, geeeezzzzz
chris so what n connie

Greenville, NC

#17 Dec 29, 2008
thank ya girl,,, cause we care to! he's a great guy and hopefully you know that ,,,thanks Just wondering for the reply!!
wicked

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
i might if u give me a chance. DR
when

Montgomery, TX

#19 Jan 23, 2009
His house just got raided.
no friend of mine

AOL

#20 Jan 23, 2009
been told that he's knocking boots with John's wife while he was away.Life is short Yeah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dj adkins 2 hr Me too 13
hinton pillbillies 14 hr CautionX 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr RSM 4,245
Nark cales 19 hr newgf 3
Jessie Patterson pew wee Mon Blow me 10
Who is Sam Mon Just cause 1
Dj adkins Mon Kroger 30

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance