jessica

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Why is it that the cops here think they r do much better then us just because the have a badge doesnt mean nothing i dont think there any better then me or anyone else like they dont make mistakes if they want respect then they need to show it just because you have a past that your not proud of dont give them the right to act like a ass to you it errate me when they tell me that i have a smart mouth an i need to show them the respect they desrive will if you r being a smart ass to me then im going to be the same
LMAO

Midlothian, VA

#2 Jun 30, 2014
I don't understand a single thing you said, but that's b/c you can't spell or use ANY punctuation. It called a period. It goes at the end of each sentence. If you made as much sense in speaking to them as you do here, then I can see why they gave you a few smart ass remarks.

Good job keepin it classy LOL
jessica

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2014
How about u not worry about if i use periods or not your dumass never even used this is what i mean people that dont know you wants to run there mouth how about this just shut up for once
jessica

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2014
jessica wrote:
How about u not worry about if i use periods or not your dumass never even used this is what i mean people that dont know you wants to run there mouth how about this just shut up for once
this is what im talking about smart ass people thinking there better then as will what i say to that is you all can kiss my ? you r no better then the dirt u walk on
Billy Ray

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Jul 1, 2014
i ride my bike fast and cops no catch me cause i am fast and i love woman at subway she is sexy and my next wife and she loves me also cause we r getting married soon i hope.i drink beer and spray paint myself silver at water festival and everyone scared of me cause i am baddest man in hinton
2 posts removed
Billy Ray

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Jul 8, 2014
i have woman she work subway and we get married soon so i get all free sandwich i want from her but thank yuo any way.ronald will yuo help me be pimp again.
hinton

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jul 9, 2014
She said Ur nasty
Billy Ray

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Jul 13, 2014
i no nasty i clean i take bath every weekend at New River when i go swim with my girlfriend.she my love and she love me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kendra oxley 4 hr Kendra 2
Felon 6 hr Banana 12
Rhodetta adkins the 2nd post 9 hr Think again 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Chris 4,201
Dead body @ Hix (Mar '11) Tue MindMap 156
Timmy crook (Oct '15) Mon UNM 17
Go-Mart Mon Rregg 9

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance