wow

Barboursville, WV

#1 Feb 3, 2014
I would like to know why everyone in this town thinks that Jeff Davis is such a good Man ???? He has lied ,cheated, steals for his family. If everyone could see him for what he is . Wow loses Rivertowne then files Bankrupy and gets out of paying anything. Has his mother get him a car never pays for it and lets it repo . And bet he aint making the payment an what was left. Guess she owed him that. But before it was repo he and his wife talked her into getting them another new car . Don't know what u all think but worthless as hell . And lives in mommys house and has run it to the ground gonna fall in . But they don't care. But bet them Harley payments are made. And for everyone to know he is not got money and everything in Hilldale is his mommys he owns nothing . They live in her house free !!!! More u want to know more ask his family they r worthless ..And soory u don't look cool with your hair and beard u look childish!!!!!! RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MY FAMILY SOME MORE !!!!!!!!!
REALLY

Barboursville, WV

#2 Feb 4, 2014
I have had my fair share of being done wrong by this man also. Let him borrow money never paid me back. And when I heard about them letting the car get repo I couldn't believe it . I always thought his wife was better than that . But guess not .... If you was to ask his family I bet he owes everyone money and has some how done them wrong... And I do agree if people knew him for what he really is and the person he is they wouldn't think a lot of the low life.... And this motorcycle club he is in . I know some of his club members and they say they are all about Family wonder if they know all of this and how they would take it ??????????
advice

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If you were done wrong by this man more than once, you share some of the blame. No one but you really cares about Jeff. as long as he picks our kids up and drops them off on time, we do not care. It makes you mad that most people do not share your views of Jeff. Get over it.
ConniesSugaDaddy

Goshen, IN

#4 Feb 20, 2014
wow wrote:
I would like to know why everyone in this town thinks that Jeff Davis is such a good Man ???? He has lied ,cheated, steals for his family. If everyone could see him for what he is . Wow loses Rivertowne then files Bankrupy and gets out of paying anything. Has his mother get him a car never pays for it and lets it repo . And bet he aint making the payment an what was left. Guess she owed him that. But before it was repo he and his wife talked her into getting them another new car . Don't know what u all think but worthless as hell . And lives in mommys house and has run it to the ground gonna fall in . But they don't care. But bet them Harley payments are made. And for everyone to know he is not got money and everything in Hilldale is his mommys he owns nothing . They live in her house free !!!! More u want to know more ask his family they r worthless ..And soory u don't look cool with your hair and beard u look childish!!!!!! RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MY FAMILY SOME MORE !!!!!!!!!
Excuse me? Jeff Davis is a Good Man! That man would give u his last food stamp if you were hungry. His beard and hair look good! I've never seen a man wear a mullet as good as Jeff can. As far as his Momma goes, she's doing what a mommas supposed to do...Take care Jeff, see ya at the bar buddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Lilly 16 hr Lonesome Dove 10
Buliding being demolised? Fri BK89 1
SCHS gang? (Aug '16) Thu Mr Man 31
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) Thu Searching for my ... 2,547
Poll Does a child deserve to know who their biologic... (Apr '11) Thu Cher 84
dollar general (Jun '10) Thu Sassy 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance