who wants their w woman stolen

who wants their w woman stolen

Posted in the Hinton Forum

ronald bigpimping atwell

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2014
Fellas ill steal ur woman beware of a pimp with mad game.that will steal ur women away cuz the ladies will fall in love with a real pimp player
ur a punk

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2014
U couldnt steal a barbie from Family dollar..I wish u would say somethin to my ol lady. Give me a reason to smack your lil bi*ch ass. If u could steal women u wouldnt be posting on topix.I hear u like girl 12 or younger..
This is someplace

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 29, 2014
That isn't Ronald atwell. That's someone else because that's not where Ronald ip wouldn't be right now !!!! 5709
ronald bigpimping atwell

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2014
This is Ronald I appreciate you taking up for me but you don't have to take up for me. By the the way 15 is the youngest I been with and if you think you can whip me then bring it, ill take you down boy.however if you wanna run your mouth then come see me face to face and we'll see who punks out. I'll take ur woman in the process
ur a punk

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2014
Ok wher are u? be there 5 min after your post..
ur a punk

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2014
B.t.w my girl dnt like lil fake punk b*tches that get on topix and act like a pimp. So no chancr of u taking her. How u big pimp with welfare income. What u driving now? Nikes or b.m.x's? So where u at Chester child molester??
ronald bigpimping atwell

United States

#7 Jun 30, 2014
If you know where Billy ray Martin is? Or melissa yinglings house, shyianne hellums, or brittany bowles house or ask Sebastian or my former Co working friends from macdonalds where I'm at?, ill beat ur a
ur a punk

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2014
To pu**y to tell me. Id be scared too. Cause i know what ur wanna be thug ass looks like. U dont know me, have fun looking over your shoulder. So how u big pimpin on mcdonalds pay check? Oh u got fired from there. Cant even flip burgers. your a joke. But ill catch ya on the street. Funny how a lil punk that barely 110 lbs gonna beat somebody.
dookie

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Jul 1, 2014
eat my itchy rear , all of you
ronald bigpimpin atwell

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2014
I beat all of you up
ur a punk

United States

#11 Jul 3, 2014
Ok where u at? Dont give me b.s. im not asking around and i dont know where the local junkie's and sl*ts live. Tell me where your at and ill come to u. Let just see how big a bi*ch u are.
Ronald bigpimpin atwell

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Jul 3, 2014
I'm at your moms
ur a punk

United States

#13 Jul 4, 2014
Oh a yo momma joke haven't heard one of those since my grandmaw passed..your a retard not gonna argue over topix like a high school girl. So just tell me where i can find u and so i can shut that coksuker of yours..
Ronald bigpimpin atwell

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2014
Lets fight u pucci phaggot b*tch u jump ppl when their drunk not sober
1 post removed
ur a punk

United States

#16 Jul 5, 2014
I do a lot of stuff when I'm drunk. Sometimes I pee in the hallway. But that still don't mean I won't beat you down. My ol lady says I'm the baddest you pimp daddy pimper. I'll wait at the DollarStore. Nobody says nothin bout my momma.
Ronald bigpimpin atwell

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2014
Your momma was good you should of heard her the other day moaning my name. I got her whipped she's leaving your daddy for me,guess what I'll be your new daddy?, now don't backtalk ur daddy cuz Ill beat that ass lil boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer recovering after off duty shooting 6 hr Truth 50
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) 7 hr PIPESTEM BOY 1942 2,552
pee wee patarson 9 hr Observer 7
Greg Carr Sun True 5
Dj adkins Sun Bee 35
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Bee 4,300
Travis gill (Sep '15) Sat Big dog 15

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance