TSH

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Jun 30, 2013
I'm so sick of people trying to talk about our family like you don't have skeletons in your closets. You all try to do anything to hurt the Harshaw family, but you can't hold us back. Everyone makes mistakes, but it is what it is. The reason you hate the Harshaws so bad is because you hate yourselves and what you don't have. Well I hate to tell you you can't hurt us and you cant stop us from being a successful family and that is that. So you want to talk about who is at our homes, well it's not you so stay the hell out of our business. Get a life, but at least I know how important we are because we stay on your mind. Focus some of that energy on you and do something with your life. If you take offense to this it means I'm talking about you, because if it makes you mad then it's you that's in our business. Love us or hate us we will still be ok. TEAM HARSHAW
oak hill

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Jun 30, 2013
I know u all the Hershaws there great people whoever talking about them u need to clean the skeleton s in ur back yard before worrying about there s there great friends So Yes Go Team Hershaw peace out Tell Like it is
tsh

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Thank u for ur comment and yes I think we r good people I say our haters r our fans. so thank u haters for making us famous.
oak hill

Fayetteville, WV

#4 Jul 1, 2013
U know who I am
oak hill

Fayetteville, WV

#5 Jul 1, 2013
That wrote the nice post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David smith 5 hr Csi 1
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 817
last post wins!!!! (Jul '13) 12 hr texas pete 265
Why? 13 hr Some People 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
Peanut Graham 22 hr Rue 1
Wow meth getting bad Fri MeanMan 4

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance