why

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

why do you want to know where she is? What do you need to get ahold of her for?
cousin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Don't worry about where she is.
1 post removed
concern

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

she lives with her mom on 5th Ave.In Hinton.She got a beautiful baby
Sommerlei

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Brittany has moved on with her life. She is no longer with Bert and she is very happy about that. Now if she can get him to sign the divorce papers he has been served she will be done it all. Thanks for asking about her though.
Good for her

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

Good for Brittany. I am glad that she is getting it back together. Now if she will just stop taking that little tiny baby out to stand on the streets of Hinton, she can be a good mommy.
1 post removed
Anna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

She has half of Hinton behind her, we all love her here.
1 post removed
yes i am

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

I'm on your side Brittany. To hell with him and his family. You got that beautiful baby girl now and that's the best thing you ever got from Bert. The rest was heartache and pain.
hintongossipsofu nny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

i heard that her and her ex are trying to get back together again...did yall hear bout that????? she is dumb if she does a complete idoit she will be!!! i hear that she is prego again to and that it is eddy sea's baby or something like that!!! she i now seeing some guy that work's at mcdonalds i believe his name is tracy o lay or something...idk it is going around though so let me know the detail's...
Sommerlei

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

WTF? You are so pathetic. You had to dig all the way back to Oct. to bring this one back up. Brittany is not trying to get back with Bert. She has moved on. She is pregnant and was pregnant by Bert when she left him. She did not find out till later on. Who cares who she is talking to. Are you jealous of her or something? You really didn't need to know any details of her life you just wanted to start bullsh*t again. Well guess what it ain't gonna happen. The only reason I posted is to clear up the rumors and lies that you tried to start.
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

baby has been in the bar on 3rd
hintongossipsofu nny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

uhhh yeah sea and bert were together yesterday and today!!! i seen them together..and uh no she wasn't prego by bert when her and he split!!! if you think about it she is due in july the 21st so yeah she is't even four month's yet so ther ya go it isn't bert's!!! so ther i cleared them up for ya!!!! yeah i have heard that she had that lil girl in a bar a bunch of times...but she will see one day when she get's her taken for neglect!!! but yeah she is a hoe and prego by someone else!!!
Sommerlei

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

hintongossipsofunny wrote:
uhhh yeah sea and bert were together yesterday and today!!! i seen them together..and uh no she wasn't prego by bert when her and he split!!! if you think about it she is due in july the 21st so yeah she is't even four month's yet so ther ya go it isn't bert's!!! so ther i cleared them up for ya!!!! yeah i have heard that she had that lil girl in a bar a bunch of times...but she will see one day when she get's her taken for neglect!!! but yeah she is a hoe and prego by someone else!!!
I am really hoping for your sake that you are not one of Bert's family members starting your stupid sh*t again. I guess we will all see who the daddy is when there is a DNA test done. I am laughing at how much you dumb*sses care about what happens in Brittany's life. You need to get a life of your own and stay out of hers. As for the baby she is taken care of and not neglected. If you think she is getting the baby prove it. Prove your false allegations or shut the f*ck up.
1 post removed
tinkerbell baby

Glouster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

you sommerlei need to stay out of shit you dont know about also cause im brittneys family to an you are never even around her or bobby and amanda either for that matter so stop acting like you care.
Hey

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Omg, she not even saying anything bad about brittney, she is defending her.
tinkerbell baby

Glouster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Hey wrote:
Omg, she not even saying anything bad about brittney, she is defending her.
i just dont like fakes, she gets on here and acts like she cares and she dont even know what going on with our family she doesnt even associate with any of us. that like her comment on bobby an amandas post she never even been to their house she never even met aamanda an she acts like she cares .WHAT A FAKE!!
Hey

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Oh k
Sommerlei

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Tinkerbell if you are family please tell me your name. Don't hide behind a f*cking screen name. I am around my family and I do care about all of them. It is hard for me to come in and see family like I want to. If you are family you would know that. I associate with my family, at least the ones that matter. There are those in the family who talk sh*t about me all the time and those are the ones I stay away from. I guess I can pretty much narrow it down as to what part you are. I never met Amanda? PLEASE tell another one. Amanda is my cousin on my mother's side. I definately know her. As for not being around Brittany? Who do you think she came to stay with when she was leaving Bert? That is right, ME!!!! Guess who looks stupid now? Get your story straight before you run your f*cking mouth!!!
not an angel

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Sommerlei, I understand you wanting to take up for family-I really do, but you don't need to make her out to be an angel bc she is far from it. What i'm about to say is a true fact that I seen w/my own eyes so don't sit there and say "you're talking trash" or "just starting rumors." Brittany does not stay home and take care of her daughter half as much as a real mother should. It's been about a week ago, and a little after midnight-guess who was walking up on the corner of 3rd? Brittany! I give her props for not having the baby w/her at that exact time, but I look down upon her for hanging around that skanky known drug place instead of being home acting like a responsible adult and taking care of her child. As for who she's pregnant by..... who cares! She should have known better than to get pregnant in the first place,bc if you can't take care of the baby you got you sure as hell don't need another one to be thrown into the mix. Shame on her. Just another innocent human life that has to suffer as well as another life us employed have to pay for. If you plan on popping out babies then get a damn job!
Sommerlei

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Not an angel, I can respect your opinion. Everyone is far from being perfect. I am including myself in this. But it is my right as it is yours to state a opinion. Brittany does go out a lot. I have had discussions with her over this. It is her choice as to what she does in her life. I cannot control what she does. I don't care what time you saw her out. If she did not have the baby then I am ok with that. I agree that she should have been home but at least the baby was not out in the cold. She was at home being taken care of. That is the main thing. Brittany did not need another child so soon but it happened and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This child will be loved the same as any child is. There are more people than just Brittany out there who have babies and don't have a job. She is not the first and she won't be the last.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min fitness-guru 43,255
drive by in hinton 28 min she know 37
Should a child pass school if... 1 hr Huh 5
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 2 hr Dessa Prada 412
last letter first (Sep '13) 2 hr Dessa Prada 217
poor wintfred 3 hr screwedurwife 1
Where did Mike James go 3 hr dykejames 5
•••
•••
•••
Hinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters