Billy

Beckley, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2012
How come every time I drive by the new station day or night, all the lights are on inside? Does the city of Hinton have so much money in their budget they can give it away to the power company?
so sad

Midlothian, VA

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Guessing that way no one will distore the place until they move into it. Besides if you are no paying the bill why care?
wow

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2012
so sad wrote:
Guessing that way no one will distore the place until they move into it. Besides if you are no paying the bill why care?
uh, tax payers do pay the bill.
Billy

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Yes I agree with wow,to so sad, it is so sad you don't have a clue.
Billy

Beckley, WV

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Just drove by station 2 p.m. All lights were out, it must be a miracle. Boom, boom, out goes the lights.
lonely

Miami, FL

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Billy wrote:
Just drove by station 2 p.m. All lights were out, it must be a miracle. Boom, boom, out goes the lights.
they saw u were on here b1tchin lmao so they turned out all the lights ha ha ha
Reallly

Pembroke, VA

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Went by the new station yesterday and saw that some dumbass had already broken a window. Listened to some idiot scream out, from his car, "Free cocaine". What a bunch of idiotic trash you have in your beautiful, old town. What a shame.
Lights out

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Hmmm maybe they should have the lights on.
New

Allentown, PA

#9 Aug 10, 2012
They are probably afraid of down town joey brown breaking out and burning their new fire house down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bliss 35 min Going Out Fast 12
Tim and Sheri Wed Guest 1
Threesome Wed Threescompany 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
How to get out chapstick grease marks after was... (Aug '09) Jul 26 LOU 40
true/false game (Mar '12) Jul 26 Hatti_Hollerand 1,583
Kendra wheeler Jul 26 John 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance