First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tiffany

United States

#41 Nov 18, 2013
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiffany, you know how bad he is. You know what he did to you when you were little!! He shouldn't be around those kids!!
Honestly I'm not even sure what you are talking about! And he has had his problems but everyone does! I'm sure you have done things in your past that wasn't right! Like I said he has a daughter that could read this it needs to stop!! Also why can't you post your name? I sure as hell did!!
pants on fire

Oak Hill, WV

#42 Nov 18, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but some of the best people in this town use drugs it's just not told on the upper class people. Just the middle and lower class people in this town are put down about doing the drugs and what about some of the upper class that pick up these low class drug using street walkers that the wife or anyone else they think knows about sometimes that is how they get there drugs in this place so that they are not caught buying it
You tell lies. No upper class husband is downtown picking up prostitutes to get the prostitute to get drugs for them. That is unbelievable in Hinton. It would never be kept a secret.
JUST Sit Back and Watch

Beckley, WV

#43 Nov 18, 2013
pants on fire wrote:
<quoted text>You tell lies. No upper class husband is downtown picking up prostitutes to get the prostitute to get drugs for them. That is unbelievable in Hinton. It would never be kept a secret.
Just park on Temple St and watch.You will be surprised at the ones you see pull in there and pick them up.
what

Beckley, WV

#44 Nov 19, 2013
JUST Sit Back and Watch wrote:
<quoted text> Just park on Temple St and watch.You will be surprised at the ones you see pull in there and pick them up.
thanks I didn't think I was the only one that had seen this
concerned

Reading, PA

#45 Dec 14, 2013
The sad thing is he is going to take Ann down with him. She is the one that went to school and got her RN degree, and what does he have to loose. He only wants to be with Ann because she tells him what time the patients get the good meds and then he always shows up about that time and she then gives him the meds. Why do you think she was about to get into trouble before he went to jail. It is a shame that Ann will loose her license and everything that she has worked for for trash. He is no good for her. She is so beautiful and he is a puke. I just don't understand what in the world she would see in him after her Rose marriage. She seems to attract all the druggies, and I think it is because they know that she has access to the drugs so they hang on. Ann please wake up and get the heck away from that Druggie
Ann

Beckley, WV

#46 Dec 16, 2013
Ann isn't any better. The company you keep has a lot to say about your character! No one with there head on straight is gonna continuously put up with a drug addicted thief unless they to are the same, jeez it's a no brainer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 1,389
true/false game (Mar '12) 1 hr Lion_ of _Judah 1,584
West Virginia Clothing Vouchers (Aug '11) 11 hr Brady 89
Info Debbie Ferguson still seeing Phillip Upton? Thu Darrell 4
Tim and Sheri Jul 27 Guest 1
Threesome Jul 27 Threescompany 1
How to get out chapstick grease marks after was... (Aug '09) Jul 26 LOU 40

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance