Next Last
hintonheroes

Paterson, NJ

#1 Aug 14, 2012
What a stud
WOW

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Aug 14, 2012
ANN YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!! Just because your name stays on topix for your bad habits, you shouldn't put Chipper on here
just my thoughts

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2012
anything associated with her is a druggie,ever one else knows better,yea i know butter want melt in her mouth,but a pill sure will go up her nose.a stud,haha
hintonheroes

Newark, NJ

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Funny
slinky22

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2012
druggin it up!!! junkie wth gfriend junkie!!! needlefreaks!gross nasty bastards
believeit

Newark, NJ

#6 Aug 20, 2012
All the girls want him. They even lie and say they were with him just cuz he's that cool.
notheydidnt

Rainelle, WV

#7 Aug 20, 2012
I saw them both at shoe show like 2 days ago and neither one of them looked like they were on drugs. They both looked like they were healthy and happy.
believeit

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Aww. What a sweet story. I'm so touched.
lol

Man, WV

#9 Aug 21, 2012
that girl is crazy , she lets random people that she doesnt even know come into her house and watch her kids all the time !!!
Ewww

Hansford, WV

#10 Aug 22, 2012
I figure he hep c by now .
Jersey City, NJ

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Just s shame he's spreading it around.
payback

Newark, NJ

#12 Aug 22, 2012
It's what's for dinner.
slinky22

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Shes on dope-just like laura is!!! And free access to many pills-wach out amfm-summers county-ur pills will b short
hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Sep 17, 2012
When you are buddies with your Director of Nursing it makes it very easy for her to turn a blind eye. That has to be the case because everyone seems to notice it but the bosses there
lerona

Orange, VA

#15 Sep 25, 2012
hmmm wrote:
When you are buddies with your Director of Nursing it makes it very easy for her to turn a blind eye. That has to be the case because everyone seems to notice it but the bosses there
well he's back at his moms so i just want all to know he seen the truth and rolled out. if you want to trash him do it to his face. known him for awhile so grow a pair and confront him. i can tell you he is no anthony whatever his name is
haha

Orange, NJ

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Hilarious. Back to mommys.
chickee

Hurricane, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Seen him walkin he is sexy
Backwoods ninja

Roanoke, VA

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Talk all the crap ya want, but if i ever needed somethin ol chip and the whole fam would help me out. He might not be perfect but he doing hell of alot better than most...
Renee

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 26, 2012
I was told Ann was with the ex and it would only be a matter of time before Chip found out... It is funnay how these two share there love on the computer for others to see and break up... Better than days of our lives.
lerona

Mineral, VA

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Some people must really have no life. well at least he does and its going in the right direction. so you keep hating because knowing him it will motivate him that much more!!!!! go chipper!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys 38 min play 1
Beth Williams 1 hr Truth 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,469
Food Word Game (Jun '12) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,033
Kendra oxley 5 hr Friend 1
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 22 hr -Glinda- 3,387
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 22 hr -Glinda- 2,880

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance