Mcdonalds and A Bandaid?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NEEDTOKNOW

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Sep 23, 2013
I dislike Gossip and rumors, they are usually NOT TRUE. So in that I'm only asking a question: But a well known gossiper is saying that "A Woman" made a complaint against Mcdonalds for finding a blood spotted band Aid in her Burger... now Is this true? If it is I suggest new ppl from Beckley to come in and just re-do all workers for I am sick of hearing things from this place and its about time for it to be closed and re open with new workers. I have called the main office and they say they have not heard of this but will look into it. IS THIS TRUE? In city of Hinton I am sick of the bad things I hear by even previous workers, If I ever found out anyone did a thing anything to my food I put into my body and children's they will be dealing with ME in person. The Workers of the CITY eat there, the police eat there and the Mayor I'm sure sends ppl there, if NOT then I guess Charleston needs called in from the main Health dept. and looked into ASAP. and I WILL see too it. Now please is this rumor True OR False?
1 post removed
coal

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2013
Its true I was there
fact

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 24, 2013
I heard it from someone who is kin to the lady that found it. However I heard it was a breakfast biscuit. The girl was disgusted.
Melissa O

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 24, 2013
I told you people the place was nasty,I worked there.
NEEDTOKNOW

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Thank You. I would then say this needs the attention of the CITY. wrkers Have also told me personally they have witnessed things tht if the town knew what was going on they would never go there for even water. Being who I am I don't take what people "say" too heart until I SEE it or have many say it's true and would be willing to prove it. This is something I would tell ALL people in SUMMERS to now let everyone know. Just because their friends or family work there doesn't mean they will be free from eating a germ or bacteria if the workers are careless and just plain Mental, that food is entering a HUMAN BEINGS BODY" It's going into your STOMACH through ur intestines then soaks up all the bad bacteria in2 ur system "AND" your CHILDRENS. If they're hiring people with no empathy for other human beings off the street with NO skills or that have anger issues with locals in Hinton and no education in the Restaurant business then they need new a whole NEW clean up of ALL workers and bring in Out of town ppl like Beckley and Lewisburg etc. I think Sherri the manager is great I've known her 3yrs. I'm sure she wouldn't allow this I never went to her with these story's for fear they could have been "rumors" But now that the Town people know and the CITY workers etc. well they have wives and children that eat there as well I'm sure. When I say Mcdonalds needs a clean up of the whole CREW of "Inadequate" workers I mean the "COOKS" and the servers are NOT capable to be there PERIOD, perhaps if they are from Hinton they just need stay on public assistance then unless they are from Good Homes. I respect everyone no mater what they're financial stats but most here are mentally Ill and do not BELONG IN A PUBLIC RESTARUNT handling FOOD for our children please hear me out This has got to STOPPED for our childrens sake and our future in this town, imagine if it was a tourist? The money lost in our Historic Hinton? I will report this. This is a small town it's not fair we can't enjoy our meals outside like other towns. This is it. Cameras should be set in the back as well so they can watch the workers and catch who does such mentally Ill things too human beings food. And maybe a bonus for a worker who records or makes report of what they seen of another worker would help to. So As far as I can tell it has been going on years by workers who are hired because of Summers County Mcdonalds desperate need of needing workers, but sounds to me they will have to have out of area workers come in and this will be now brought to the attention of the head corporation. It's all a FARCE. Imagine your babies your children towns folk? Your CHILDREN ARE EATING THERE? Example: When U order 3 meals and the cook that perhaps for some twisted reason doesn't like you or has a vendetta, maybe mentally ill or careless whtever and your actually going for an Eldery woman or some kids at a gathering or Birthday... well do you towns folk not UNDERSTAND its going into your babies stomach? They could Die with a piece of plastic in their lil intestines or infections from Bacteria, well just being sick for 3 days nights is enough for your children is it not? Having to stay up all night as they vomit because a sick worker rubbed their food on the floor or wiped their behinds an not washing their hands or just Mentally Ill? If someone has an issue with a person in town and they do things too their food then they are mentally Ill enough to be arrested because they can actually Kill someone with Bacteria and Ecoli, band aids can cause intestinal blockage even plastic which my husband once got in his Gravy but we figured tht was an accident, probably NOT, and also FILTH from which I have heard friends at work say they became deathly Ill after eating there the next day even myself once had a very bad Intestinal infection from what I wasn't sure what did it till now. Thank you for your help in reply. THIS HAS GOT TOO BE PUT IN THE HINTON PAPER. We have babies and grandmothers here.
NEEDTOKNOW

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Thank You. I would then say this needs the attention of the CITY being restaurant workers have also told me what they personally have witnessed there saying in that "if the ppl knew what was going on behind the counter they would never go there for even water. Being who I am I don't take what people "say" too heart until I SEE it or they can prove it, This is something I would tell ALL people in town to now let everyone know because even so their freinds or family work there doesn't mean they'll be free frm eating a germ or bacteria if the workers are careless and just plain sick in the head because they dislike someone, OR are just using the bathroom and not washing being from ill bred ppl. That food is entering a "HUMAN BEINGS BODY" It's going into your STOMACH through ur intestines then soaks up all the bad bacteria in2 ur system "AND" your CHILDRENS AND the Elderly, If they're hiring people OFF THE STREET with no "empathy" for other human beings NO skills or that have anger issues with locals in Hinton and no education in the Restaurant business then they need a WHOLE new NEW clean up of ALL workers from Summers county, and bring in Out of town ppl like Beckley and Lewisburg etc. I think Sherri the manager is great I've known her 3yrs. I'm sure she wouldn't allow this, I never went to her with these story's for fear they could have been "rumors" But with this lets say this is enough, well they have wives and children that eat there as well I'm sure. When I say Mcdonalds needs a clean up of the whole CREW of "Inadequate" workers I mean the "COOKS" are NOT capable to be there PERIOD, perhaps if they are from Hinton they just need stay on public assistance, unless they are from Good Homes. I respect everyone no mater what they're financial stats but most here are mentally Ill and do not BELONG IN A PUBLIC RESTARUNT handling FOOD for our children please hear me out This has got too STOPPED for our childrens sake and our future in this town, imagine if it was a tourist? The money lost in our Historic Hinton? I will report this. This MUST be put in the NEWSPAPER. This is a small town it's not fair we can't enjoy our meals outside like other towns. This is it. Cameras should be set in the back as well so they can watch the workers and catch who does such mentally Ill things too human beings food. And maybe a bonus for a worker who records or makes report of what they seen of another worker would help to. So As far as I can tell it has been going on years because of Summers County Mcdonalds desperately needing workers, but sounds to me they will have too have out of area workers come in and this will be now brought to the attention of the head corporation BY ME. It's all a FARCE. Imagine your babies your children towns folk Your CHILDREN ARE EATING THERE? Example: When U order 3 meals and the cook that perhaps for some twisted reason doesn't like you or has a vendetta, maybe mentally ill or careless whtever and your actually going for an Eldery woman or some kids at a gathering or Birthday... well do you towns folk not UNDERSTAND its going into your babies stomach? They could Die with a piece of plastic in their lil intestines or infections from Bacteria well just being sick for 3 days nights is enough for your children is it not? Having to stay up all night as they vomit because a sick persn rubbed their food on the floor or didn't wash their hands after bathroom or just Mentally Ill? If someone has an issue with a person in town and they do things too their food then they are mentally Ill enough to be arrested because they can actually Kill someone with Bacteria and Ecoli, band aids can cause intestinal blockage even plastic which my husband once got in his Gravy but we figured tht was an accident, probably NOT, and also FILTH from which I have heard friends at work say they became deathly Ill after eating there the next day even myself once had a very bad Intestinal infection from what I wasn't sure what did it till now.
1 post removed
answer

Stafford, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Seriously u want to drug test at McDonalds hell u might as well shut every convince store fast food chain trk stop city and state park and most everything else that pays under 25000 yr down now oh yeah u can pass drug test after bout 30 hrs with most 10 if u know little ahead of time just have to do much worse than pot here's a thought you ever think not everyone wants kids or cares if they own everything made drug use is no worse than drinking as long as it stays casual and if I found that bandaid I'd have caught an assault charge right then and there
yuck

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 24, 2013
I know a few years ago, just after the first remodel of mcdonalds in hinton an employee working the counter brought a tray of food to the people beside me. the girl working must have had an ear infection because a cottonball that she had in her ear was found in the cup of French fries. the customer didn't notice it until I pointed it out to her. she took it back to the counter. didn't make a scene but did demand a refund and an explaination as to why she was being allowed around the food. she left the business and unsure if she ever returned. wouldn't blame her if she didn't. fast food or otherwise, people just don't care who they hire or how the appear. some are just plain nasty and that type of employee can ruin a business quick. please take time and make your self presentable.
fact

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Sep 25, 2013
This type of thing is everywhere, not just our mcdonalds. I could'nt wait till they built the taco bell in beckley, now I will not eat there because of the dirty looking people that work there. And another favorite place of mine in Princeton has a new lady that has a habit of wetting her finger with her tonque everytime she counts money or opens bags ect. Then she handles your food trays and to go boxes after that. And I don't know how many times I've been in a restauant and an employee is scratching their head or some young girl is fixing her pony tail right behind the counter. What is wrong with these people? Do they not have any common sense? I don't feel good about eating out anywhere anymore. You're safer if you eat at home.
Question

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 25, 2013
answer wrote:
Seriously u want to drug test at McDonalds hell u might as well shut every convince store fast food chain trk stop city and state park and most everything else that pays under 25000 yr down now oh yeah u can pass drug test after bout 30 hrs with most 10 if u know little ahead of time just have to do much worse than pot here's a thought you ever think not everyone wants kids or cares if they own everything made drug use is no worse than drinking as long as it stays casual and if I found that bandaid I'd have caught an assault charge right then and there
You must be 1 of the fine druggies running the streets being worthless like the others.I say test them all and let them fall if their children goes hungry oh well let the state take them.McDonalds will never get my business again.
answer

Cicero, IN

#13 Sep 25, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be 1 of the fine druggies running the streets being worthless like the others.I say test them all and let them fall if their children goes hungry oh well let the state take them.McDonalds will never get my business again.
. Actually I work out of town gone a lot typically work 70+ hrs a week probably make more than most college than most college grads
What was that

Alton, IL

#14 Sep 25, 2013
answer wrote:
Seriously u want to drug test at McDonalds hell u might as well shut every convince store fast food chain trk stop city and state park and most everything else that pays under 25000 yr down now oh yeah u can pass drug test after bout 30 hrs with most 10 if u know little ahead of time just have to do much worse than pot here's a thought you ever think not everyone wants kids or cares if they own everything made drug use is no worse than drinking as long as it stays casual and if I found that bandaid I'd have caught an assault charge right then and there
WTF? Can anyone add punctuation and proper spelling to this post, in order to present it with some semblance of intelligence?
Shagnasty

Ripley, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2013
And the tampon mixed in with the strawberries.
The Snitch

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 25, 2013
With the drug round up maybe the McDs workers can get clean.
Melissa O

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Who is eating breakfast at McDs this morning....not me,bahahahahahaha.
answer

Olathe, KS

#18 Sep 26, 2013
What was that wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Can anyone add punctuation and proper spelling to this post, in order to present it with some semblance of intelligence?
well I didn't realize this was English class and ud b hard pressed to find any symbalace of intelligence on this web site in the first place
Melissa O

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 27, 2013
I want my sausage and eggs with extra band aids on the side.Who is up to go eat here?
Martin Ray Billy

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 28, 2013
i ride my bike real fast to mcdonalds cause they said they had free bandaides with there happy meals.
REPORTED

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Sep 28, 2013
It has nothing 2 do with that it goes on all over the world and where, probably since fast food started. The problem at hand is this is a very small town and it's a problem when citizens here on mostly low incomes low paying jobs, and retirement, elderly go there to eat and then get sick or worse, also tourist money lost. Look we're not talking about "stale food or wrong order here" this is about human beings insides. It's a dead piece of property if our citizens can't enjoy a McDonalds built in Hinton. Accidents happen and in some cases it's not on purpose, but, in that defense here is the issue: THIS HAS BEEN HAPPNEING 2 MANY TIMES WITHIN 15YRS! And also too have employees tell their family members how they have a "Signal" when someone they don't like comes thru the drive thru and they mess with their food such as (YES) city workers now this is an issue. And I know the ex-employee that has told ME personally this it's not right its a mental issue with human beings acting like they have brain matter lost and sad. So, yes it happens all over but does this mean we have to stand for it or take it? NO. Accidents happen but I'm sure it shouldn't happen more then 3 times a month. The main root is we in Summers NEED A COMPITANT and non Biased HEALTH DEPT. as well which then goes back to Charleston WV to be called and the main corporation as the someone here mentioned. Yes eating out is not always safe but the incidents can cut down and maybe put a narc in the place already. We have kids that eat there, this is a FACT and older ppl. Also as someone mentioned is not always the person whom orders the food is the one eating it, so the cooks workers are actually quite dumb to think this unless they're eating it inside but the customer could be they're shopping for someone else if its carry out or drive thru. So hiring ppl from better homes and also looking into their "character" and background" will help. I'm sure the one who does the hiring knows better. The fact they should be wearing GLOVES so accidents do not happen such as band aids or dirty bacteria from their hands pressing down on your burger buns, issue as well GLOVES, cameras, narcs is all worth the safety for children and grandparents. I know friends that go there for their grandparents at the nursing homes. So Please I stress for people to call the main corporation about the Hinton McDonalds and how they are sick of this being a small town and cannot enjoy an establishment that is so close by, and also write a letter to Charleston health dept about the one here they need NON biased ppl here to check the place and not give WARNING when they're coming, having cameras in the BACK ON WORKERS that will cut down these problems. May not stop them all together but will cut them down a lot so ask for this in your community. I hear they r looking into it now and they have an idea who it was. But yes mistakes happen but not in such short intervals and also giving out signals to the cooks when certain ppl walk in or drive thru has got too be reported. Pity the one ever got caught "said my Dad" a Biker And LOL. It's not fun being deathly Ill. Keep watch all and as for workers remember KIDS and ELDERLY do eat there not always the one ordering is the one eating it. Get some sense and EMPATHY If you have issues with ppl take it to them not in the food that enters their or their kids or friends bodies!
answer

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2013
REPORTED wrote:
It has nothing 2 do with that it goes on all over the world and where, probably since fast food started. The problem at hand is this is a very small town and it's a problem when citizens here on mostly low incomes low paying jobs, and retirement, elderly go there to eat and then get sick or worse, also tourist money lost. Look we're not talking about "stale food or wrong order here" this is about human beings insides. It's a dead piece of property if our citizens can't enjoy a McDonalds built in Hinton. Accidents happen and in some cases it's not on purpose, but, in that defense here is the issue: THIS HAS BEEN HAPPNEING 2 MANY TIMES WITHIN 15YRS! And also too have employees tell their family members how they have a "Signal" when someone they don't like comes thru the drive thru and they mess with their food such as (YES) city workers now this is an issue. And I know the ex-employee that has told ME personally this it's not right its a mental issue with human beings acting like they have brain matter lost and sad. So, yes it happens all over but does this mean we have to stand for it or take it? NO. Accidents happen but I'm sure it shouldn't happen more then 3 times a month. The main root is we in Summers NEED A COMPITANT and non Biased HEALTH DEPT. as well which then goes back to Charleston WV to be called and the main corporation as the someone here mentioned. Yes eating out is not always safe but the incidents can cut down and maybe put a narc in the place already. We have kids that eat there, this is a FACT and older ppl. Also as someone mentioned is not always the person whom orders the food is the one eating it, so the cooks workers are actually quite dumb to think this unless they're eating it inside but the customer could be they're shopping for someone else if its carry out or drive thru. So hiring ppl from better homes and also looking into their "character" and background" will help. I'm sure the one who does the hiring knows better. The fact they should be wearing GLOVES so accidents do not happen such as band aids or dirty bacteria from their hands pressing down on your burger buns, issue as well GLOVES, cameras, narcs is all worth the safety for children and grandparents. I know friends that go there for their grandparents at the nursing homes. So Please I stress for people to call the main corporation about the Hinton McDonalds and how they are sick of this being a small town and cannot enjoy an establishment that is so close by, and also write a letter to Charleston health dept about the one here they need NON biased ppl here to check the place and not give WARNING when they're coming, having cameras in the BACK ON WORKERS that will cut down these problems. May not stop them all together but will cut them down a lot so ask for this in your community. I hear they r looking into it now and they have an idea who it was. But yes mistakes happen but not in such short intervals and also giving out signals to the cooks when certain ppl walk in or drive thru has got too be reported. Pity the one ever got caught "said my Dad" a Biker And LOL. It's not fun being deathly Ill. Keep watch all and as for workers remember KIDS and ELDERLY do eat there not always the one ordering is the one eating it. Get some sense and EMPATHY If you have issues with ppl take it to them not in the food that enters their or their kids or friends bodies!
b better idea to pay the workers something people who r already broke every day don't care if they get fired prob do in Hinton more than most areas but still not so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That can't eat or sleep kind of love 2 hr Mary Raines 11
free steven raines benefit dinner 2 hr Mary Raines 24
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 3 hr _Zoey_ 926
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,797
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 466
last letter first (Sep '13) 10 hr SWAMP WITCH 626
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 10 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,395
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?