bobcat girl

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2014
I wnder if britany bonds know how many times shes had sexual relatins with jacob woodrum?
angie whitt

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2014
Also I wanted to tell u this about my ex, whether if it matters or not. That p.o.s Ronald atwell that lives in Hinton, is 2 sory 2 cum see his daughter then alone paid child support. I have a restraining order on him cuz he threatened 2 kil me becuz the fact I broke it off with him for haven a afair wit a 13 yr. Old girl. That I found out about over in bluefield because I ran into this girl the other day,she shown me some naked pics he sent her from his phone awhile back. Also he threatened to hurt me,my boyfriend and my family only cuz the fact he was caught cheating and I moved on with someone new. We're just trying to protect Bella mine and his lil girl, that I'm scared for my life he could harm, evr sice thos teroristic threts he made when wirking at McDonald's. I just wanted all the women to know in Hinton n wereevr that he's an an abusiv lose canun and a lien cheaten dog, that will sleep wit anything wit a slit. Also he is very violent around women, I know cuz he use to physically beat me so all u men in Hinton bewere he's a homewecker and a woman beater. Can someone please teach him a lesson for alot of the nasty mean things he's done. Thanx J's SOS mux
Emma

Beaver, WV

#3 Mar 30, 2014
Excuse me? Jacob Woodrum and I have never had any type of sexual relations! He has been my best friend for many years. Hell we even went to preschool together. Brittany knows all about Jacob and I! He's like my brother! If you wanna run your mouth about me, say it to my fucking face! Mmk?
Emma

Beaver, WV

#4 Mar 30, 2014
bobcat girl wrote:
I wnder if britany bonds know how many times shes had sexual relatins with jacob woodrum?
and by the way, learn proper grammar bitch.
Brittany Bonds

Springfield, VA

#5 Mar 30, 2014
People need to get a life. I've never been on this site until Emma texted me. I'm sure the person who even posted this comment doesn't even know Jacob and I... who ever you are, you may have issues.
curious

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Mar 30, 2014
Who is ronnie atwell? Does he work anywhere?
Emma

Beaver, WV

#7 Mar 30, 2014
Everyone just wants to start drama cause they have no life.. Get off topix and get a freaking job. So we aren't out supporting all the illiterate dumbasses..
bobcat girl

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2014
Brittany Bonds wrote:
People need to get a life. I've never been on this site until Emma texted me. I'm sure the person who even posted this comment doesn't even know Jacob and I... who ever you are, you may have issues.
Don't let emma tell you that crap. She a hoe and she has been with your man. She spreads her legs and it came out of her mouth. Never trust her with ya man.
Make jacob confess.
Ewww

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 31, 2014
I honestly don't see why anyone would sleep with her nasty looking ass especially if he is with someone as pretty as Brittany Bonds.
Ewww

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 31, 2014
I don't see why anyone would want Emma's nasty looking self, especially if he is with someone as pretty as Brittany Bonds
when

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Mar 31, 2014
when the people (probably your parents) are facing harrassment charges because the computers and cell phones these little girls are using are in their names. I bet these "little girls" are going to be in BIG trouble. I know someone who has to appear this week on cell phone harassment charges and now the 'tough girl' is scared to death. Some people have to learn the hard way.
Emma

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2014
I just love how y'all love to run your mouth on here about me. As I have said in previous posts, say it to my face. Brittany, Jacob and I all know what had happened between us. If I would have had sexual relation with Jacob, don't ya think i would confess to it? Anyone wanting to confront me, I live on Sand Knob road right in front of the cemetery. There is a gold ford ranger and a white sonata parked in my drive way, come on up!
Emma

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2014
Ewww wrote:
I don't see why anyone would want Emma's nasty looking self, especially if he is with someone as pretty as Brittany Bonds
Yes Brittany is beautiful! I've told Jacob that many many times.. Considering they have been together for what 3 years now? How would I have slept with Jacob? He is 100% faithful to that girl. Get over yourselves.
meat delivery guy

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2014
Hey chickas I gots rump roast,polished sausage links,slim Jims,Oscar minor weaners,Beanie weanies so what size yall gals want?. In trade for some zesty tacos,taint meat or fur burgers with a side of tossed salad
Jimmy Love

Churubusco, IN

#15 Apr 2, 2014
meat delivery guy wrote:
Hey chickas I gots rump roast,polished sausage links,slim Jims,Oscar minor weaners,Beanie weanies so what size yall gals want?. In trade for some zesty tacos,taint meat or fur burgers with a side of tossed salad
Mike, grow up man, before I get angry and u open a can of worms!
meat delivery guy

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2014
Name is not Mike and bet your name isn't Jimmy, besides I don't like a can of worms ..., I don't even fish much but when I do...,I mainly use lures and helgamites. Really don't have time for much of anything always traveling delivering meats and goods. Sorry bud!, you have the wrong Guy name is Freddy hershman, try looking whomever up online or phonebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School closing and delays (Dec '10) 41 min Seinfeld 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Ques 4,464
Cox girl or boy? Tue Rofl 2
Overdose Apr 17 Maddog 14
julie g (Jun '10) Apr 17 Maddog 8
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) Apr 16 quilterqueen 3,501
News Hinton city manager: Amtrak decision a "tremend... Apr 14 Washed Up Town 5

Hinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages