Free Mountain life

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Is there any good Dentist around here anywhere
Deb

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2013
There is Doc MIller on railroad Ave. Best time to go is early in the week if you can get in if its a weekend emergency you better go out of town and not many of them is open but a few days a wekk now.
gejcrac

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2013
I would not go to Miller to let him work on anything. He has no bed side manners and is very hatefull my husband was 6 min. late and they would not see him he has turned into a real prick the last few years every scince he has been trying to keep the two woman he has happy. One is from Princeton and I am not sure who the lady from town is he is seeing I think she use to work at the local bank.
buckwild

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 1, 2013
I to have been told he would not see me because i was 3 min late for my check up!!!
1 post removed

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Kenna Fox is good but yes DONT BE LATE LOL
dont do it

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Don't go to Miller, he's not a good dentist.I have heard a lot of people say that they have changed to other dentist and an unbelievable amount of dentist complain about his work. I know someone who had to have all of his work redone. It cost them a lot of money even after their insurance paid its part.
go to

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Dr. Clay at Shady and Dr. Luckey in Beckley are both very good. Expensive but in the long run it's worth it when you don't have to have the work redone.
Free Mountain life

Princeton, WV

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Does this Dr Clay or Luckey work on Fridays? I will have to check into it. I have heard lots of bad things about the Dr Miller from everyone I have asked they all have had to have work from other dentist because he had messed them up. I also heard the same thing about people saying the other dentist that had to fix his work say he wasnt very good. You would think if he has really messed so many people up that they would all get together and do something about it so the next person doesnt have to go thru the mess of rework. I know if your like me I dont like dentist much anyhow and sure dont want to be messed up and have to have rework done ,and pay for another person to fixhis mess up! Thank you for the info I will check into these Clay and Luckey
Concerned

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Free Mountain life wrote:
Does this Dr Clay or Luckey work on Fridays? I will have to check into it. I have heard lots of bad things about the Dr Miller from everyone I have asked they all have had to have work from other dentist because he had messed them up. I also heard the same thing about people saying the other dentist that had to fix his work say he wasnt very good. You would think if he has really messed so many people up that they would all get together and do something about it so the next person doesnt have to go thru the mess of rework. I know if your like me I dont like dentist much anyhow and sure dont want to be messed up and have to have rework done ,and pay for another person to fixhis mess up! Thank you for the info I will check into these Clay and Luckey
Let's see, now. Of the seven posts listed on this subject, five are from the same person using different names. You're a coward to use this space to vent your anger at Dr. Miller over some real or imagined event. And you're a liar when you say people were turned away for being a few minutes late for their appointment. I hate to see a good man have his name even brought up on this forum so that some anonymous person can try to ruin his name. Shame on you. To anybody else reading this, I can tell you that,from my experiences at this office, the treatment has been great as has the staff.
go to

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Mar 2, 2013
I would not get on here and lie. I feel guilty because I took my kids there when they were growing up, because they've had nothing but trouble from his work. Back then I did'nt have a choice I did'nt go to Beckley like I do now and I thought I was doing the right thing for them. You live and learn and I just want people to know there are better choices out there, don't settle.
Free Mountain life

Princeton, WV

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, now. Of the seven posts listed on this subject, five are from the same person using different names. You're a coward to use this space to vent your anger at Dr. Miller over some real or imagined event. And you're a liar when you say people were turned away for being a few minutes late for their appointment. I hate to see a good man have his name even brought up on this forum so that some anonymous person can try to ruin his name. Shame on you. To anybody else reading this, I can tell you that,from my experiences at this office, the treatment has been great as has the staff.
what are you talking about i have only posted 2 times on here this makes 3 ,and i never said anything bad i just asked who was a good dentist to see i just moved to the area 8 monyhs ago
Melissa Breen

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Mar 5, 2013
My mother had Dr Fox fix a tooth for her. It was over $1000.00 the first time. The tooth that had been repaired fell out only one week after having it fixed. When she went back it cost her another $500.00 and that time it lasted only three weeks. I dont know about anyone else but that sounds like a lot of money to spend to only have a tooth for one month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dj adkins 6 hr Family friend 18
curious. 7 hr jerry 3
Kevin Dowain Thompson 16 hr Peeeweeeee 11
Jessie Patterson pew wee 17 hr Family 14
Murder Of Lish Dodson (Dec '09) 19 hr Bee 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri The monster 4,243
Nose jobs dj A Fri Worthless 46

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance