Next Last
Miranda

United States

#67 Mar 7, 2010
Becky - you better watch who your calling names - B-otch
Do not care

United States

#68 Mar 7, 2010
bitch I say what I want just like you and just what are you going to do about it bitch. I will make sure I tell Travis that you stupid people are talking about his girls. you bitches think yal know about people and you know nothing. no you better watch who you are calling names bitch.
1 post removed
shana

United States

#70 Mar 7, 2010
why don't you people leave me and my kids alone and for you Miranda Travis loves me and I love him and we are happy and Travis don't want any body but me so leave us alone and both my girls belong to Travis you damn people think yal know every thing about me nobody knowes any thing yal just want to run yal's damn mouth so every one needs to leave me and my family alone. and thanks do not care for your info.
Miranda

United States

#71 Mar 7, 2010
Ooo...shaking in my shoes. Oh please everyone knows the truth stop trying to convince us otherwise. That's so funny! its just that Man Needs to figure it all out. he's so innocent. And taken advantage of by Shana & what friends she really has. Just Pitiful!
genuine

United States

#72 Mar 7, 2010
shana
well if you and travis are so in love, then hopefully you have quit cheating on him.

Miranda
stop chasing married men. if he is unhappy in his relationship, then he can get divorced. then you can move in. until then, you are no better than his wife.
3 posts removed
Miranda

United States

#76 Mar 12, 2010
I'm so far from chasing married men, especially Travis He's ruined goods after being with his wife and all the guys she's been with. I just think he's a good man and deserves so much better. And Shana, think before you ever say anything your making yourself sound so bad considering just about everyone knows the real Shana Adkins! Lammon is not a name you deserve. Good luck Travis when she goes away maybe you'll have your life back with those kids and get a divorce.
yep

United States

#77 Mar 12, 2010
nasty nasty ho bitch need's a body bag....lmao....
curious

United States

#78 Mar 15, 2010
is shana still sleeping around? she is married with two children! if so, hit me up. i been looking for a hit and quit. ill bring the rubbers, you bring the bleach.
Wondering

Beckley, WV

#79 Mar 16, 2010
curious wrote:
is shana still sleeping around? she is married with two children! if so, hit me up. i been looking for a hit and quit. ill bring the rubbers, you bring the bleach.
I wonder how she can still drive around town, with no license and the cops are suppose to be out. But she never gets caught. She can steel anything she wants and never get caught. I wonder which cop she is sleeping with.
pumpkin

United States

#80 Mar 16, 2010
curious you better get you a body wrap before you touch that. and you are going to need ajax and bleach maybe a scrub pad and plenty of hot hot water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky and lisa (Jun '13) 3 min Gary Bush 28
Could anybody tell me if they know Cody Mc call... (Jun '16) 12 min Matt 13
Massive Solar Winds Coming from 23rd to 26th 23 min Patriot OF America 1
Does anyone know Kayla Manns situation? 38 min MDH 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sheesh 4,081
Steven Raines (Aug '15) 1 hr Word 39
information on Robert Brown (Apr '12) Sat Niz 17

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance