summers county sheriff cauhjt for DUI

Posted in the Hinton Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2008
just heard our amazing sheriff was caught on 7th ave for dui anybody know anything
hello

Lubbock, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2008
was he the one that hit all the stuff in the alley
lonely one

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 25, 2008
Yeah right! You really think that something like that would happen..... jeez!!!!!!!
FORSHIZZLE

Whitehouse, TX

#4 Feb 25, 2008
Someone hit some signs down on summers st.
wondering

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2008
that is what i heard
o boy

Lubbock, TX

#6 Feb 25, 2008
it takes a dumbass to even post something like that to be honest i dont even think he drinks
Hope

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2008
The person that caused all that was a person just out of jail and huffing paint. A neighbor saw the cops take out tons of paint cans (spray cans) and bags from the trunk. The plates on the car said Va. NOT WV! and it was a older truck. I believe the sheriff is the one who caught the person. Well, him and every cop and even state trooper were on the scene. When he finally came to a stop, he landed on the brick house on 7th. The one nest the alleyway. He took out several gas meters and even put a crack in the brick home's foundation. More damage was done from what it appeared to me and a total of 6 people had to jump out of the way of this speeding death trap.
The man is in the hospital and if he lives, he will be facing a ton of charges from what I hear.
wondering

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2008
it was gary wheelers granddaughter that is spreading that rumor kendra just wondering why you would say that about your grandfather
getreal

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2008
she might be HI.......
wondering wrote:
it was gary wheelers granddaughter that is spreading that rumor kendra just wondering why you would say that about your grandfather
john

Clear Spring, MD

#10 Feb 25, 2008
kendra said that it was her dad kenny adkins that wrecked

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#11 Feb 26, 2008
wondering wrote:
Stop all your gossiping.
AHEM

Beckley, WV

#12 Feb 26, 2008
Actually that was a city pursuit he ran from HPD and wrecked in the process after hitting 5 houses.. yet again another story the sheriffs department had no part of
Cheerleading Mom

Sulphur Springs, TX

#13 Feb 26, 2008
I OWN ONE OF THE HOUSES THAT SUFFERED DAMAGE DUE TO THIS CRAZY COP/CAR CHASE. MY OUTSIDE STAIRS WERE SPLINTERED, AND HE HIT OUR GAS METER...SO WE HAD TO HAVE OUR GAS TURNED OFF AND THE METER CHECKED FOR LEAKS! BUT, WHAT INFURIATES ME THE MOST IS THAT MY CHILDREN WALK IN THE ALLEY GETTING TO AND FROM THEIR FRIENDS' HOUSES...WHAT IF THEY HAD BEEN WALKING HOME USING THE ALLEY? I ALSO BLAME THE POLICE FOR NOT HAVING THEIR SIRENS ON...AT LEAST THAT WOULD HAVE ALERTED PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE IN PURSUIT. ALL THEY HAD ON WERE THEIR LIGHTS. THIS PURSUIT WAS VERY, VERY DANGEROUS, AND WE ARE ALL LUCKY THAT ONLY THE FLEEING MAN WAS HURT.
I AGREE

Hillsboro, WV

#14 Feb 26, 2008
YOU ARE SO RIGHT, CHEERLEADING MOM! THE COPS SHOULD HAVE HAD SIRENS ON! NOBODY SEEMS TO HAVE ANY REGARD FOR PUBLIC SAFETY ANYMORE. KEEP UP THE GREAT POSTS! ALSO, VOICE YOUR CONCERN AT THE CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS ABOUT THE SIREN ISSUE, OR CONTACT THE NEWS TO DO A STORY ON IT. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DUTY TO PROTECT OUR FELLOW CITIZENS.
Spoke to

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 26, 2008
I talked to one of the cops about the siren. He said after they turn the siren on when they were chasing the guy, they hit a huge bump and the siren went out. He said he would have loved to have the siren blaring for everyone's safety including their own.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Atlanta

#16 Feb 26, 2008
Spoke to wrote:
I talked to one of the cops about the siren. He said after they turn the siren on when they were chasing the guy, they hit a huge bump and the siren went out. He said he would have loved to have the siren blaring for everyone's safety including their own.
Thats a pretty lame excuse. I am sure "bumps" take out sirens all the time. Either that or slow down and get control of your vehicle so you do not hit these "bumps"
Godfather I

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2008
john wrote:
kendra said that it was her dad kenny adkins that wrecked
Thanks for setting these dumb a*ses straight, since they always think they know about something that they don't........
zzzzzz

Winterville, NC

#18 Mar 4, 2008
Cheerleading Mom wrote:
I OWN ONE OF THE HOUSES THAT SUFFERED DAMAGE DUE TO THIS CRAZY COP/CAR CHASE. MY OUTSIDE STAIRS WERE SPLINTERED, AND HE HIT OUR GAS METER...SO WE HAD TO HAVE OUR GAS TURNED OFF AND THE METER CHECKED FOR LEAKS! BUT, WHAT INFURIATES ME THE MOST IS THAT MY CHILDREN WALK IN THE ALLEY GETTING TO AND FROM THEIR FRIENDS' HOUSES...WHAT IF THEY HAD BEEN WALKING HOME USING THE ALLEY? I ALSO BLAME THE POLICE FOR NOT HAVING THEIR SIRENS ON...AT LEAST THAT WOULD HAVE ALERTED PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE IN PURSUIT. ALL THEY HAD ON WERE THEIR LIGHTS. THIS PURSUIT WAS VERY, VERY DANGEROUS, AND WE ARE ALL LUCKY THAT ONLY THE FLEEING MAN WAS HURT.
Jesus Christ, quit crying about the cops. Why don't you clean up Hinton if you so brilliant, intelegent, strong and brave?
Since you're not I guess you'll sit back and be thier critic, or "coach".
How do all these uneducated people in Hinton know so much more about law enforcement than the police.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Atlanta

#19 Mar 4, 2008
zzzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ, quit crying about the cops. Why don't you clean up Hinton if you so brilliant, intelegent, strong and brave?
Since you're not I guess you'll sit back and be thier critic, or "coach".
How do all these uneducated people in Hinton know so much more about law enforcement than the police.
Hey slick, she was talking about those idiotic cops that put her kids lives in jeopardy. No sirens. High speed chase. Damn Dukes of Hazard. And btw that lady is a taxpayer of that town which makes her their boss, not the other way around pal. And you ask how everyone knows more than the police? Thats really not hard. Just look at the qualifications needed to be a PO. Were not talking rocket scientist here bud.
wonderingwhy

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 5, 2008
Just so you know one thing you do have to do is get through the academy which is like boot camp w/ law enforcement classes for 16 weeks. I don't think it sounds like a walk in the park. I do think they should have had a siren on. The cars are crappy and wore out so mabe a bump did knock it out, you wasn't in the car to know. Why do people assume everything. To much he said she said going on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Carr 9 hr Rat 9
pee wee patarson 9 hr Big gut 13
News Officer recovering after off duty shooting 10 hr Abc 53
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr snickers 4,304
Andrew Monty the con artist 23 hr Timetospeakup 1
Dj adkins Wed Nosey 37
Where did Coach Vaughan go? (May '08) Tue Will 16

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance