Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

There's nothing wrong with Joey Martin's boy. This I known since talking with the nurse at the hospital.
To much grossip leads to wrong words use by people that have no idea whats going on.
From what I have seen so far are people snowballing words without the facts.
Perhaps those people should look in their own back yard and leave others alone.
Hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

May I ask this nurse's name that broke HIPPA laws by releasing any information to you unless you are a parent, especially involving a minor??? I don't believe she needs a job if she is releasing such information to you and since you have stated this is Joey's son, I don't believe it's a possibility that you are a parent. I wonder if this nurse knows that you have risk her job by posting such information on a public message board??? To put it bluntly, I highly doubt a nurse risk her/his career by releasing any such information to you, unless you work for CPS or you are in law enforcement and if either of those are true, then I am sure that you should not be posting this information on a public message board. I will state that I do know for a FACT that baby was kept in the hospital overnight. I will state that I know as FACT there was an investigation into child abuse that is ongoing concerning this baby. I will state as FACT Joey has been convicted of molesting a 6-12 year old family member. He should not be allowed around NO children including his own. As for the female that had a child with him, I am sure she is aware of this fact and that makes her no better than he is for staying with him. The baby should be put in a safe home based upon the past criminal history of this sex offender. I don't know if Joey beat this infant or not but something definitely went on with this baby. I do believe there was injuries to this baby considering the baby was kept in the hospital overnight. Joey has created enough victims already, we know for sure of one that he was convicted of, this baby needs to be protected. Don't forget to let us know which nurse gave you this information. I find it ironic that you made an account just tonight to defend a registered sex offender and of all things the victin was 6-12 years old, and a family member. The fact that you choose to defend a sex offender discredits your words alone, in my opinion, but your story doesn't add up when taking HIPPA laws into consideration. Confidentiality is very important in the medical field and I just have trouble believing any nurse would lay her career on the line to give you this information. The above is my opinion and I am entitled to that!
buckshot-5 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with Joey Martin's boy. This I known since talking with the nurse at the hospital.
To much grossip leads to wrong words use by people that have no idea whats going on.
From what I have seen so far are people snowballing words without the facts.
Perhaps those people should look in their own back yard and leave others alone.
Hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

You can claim innocence for this sex offender all you want but the State Police site tells the FACTS, the one thing that never changes is the TRUTH and I will take their words over your own. If this was a case of two troubled children he would not be listed as a sex offender. They would have removed him and I really don't care how old he was, he knew right from wrong. There is one victim due to Joey's actions already and several have posted about this case, one victim that is known about. This baby should be put in a safe home away from Joey before, if not already, he is the next victim of Joey Martin. If Joey can't even hold onto the baby he should not have the baby anyway. You state that if he beat the baby he would not have taken the baby to the hospital but that is NOT true. The person convicted of beating Isabella Hurley to death is the very one that called an ambulance for her. I believe even a teen knows that you hold onto a baby securely to prevent it from falling. That is a very lame excuse but keep trying to convince the world that Joey is an upstanding citizen because as long as he is on the sex offenders website I will continue spreading the word about sex offenders. The children in this county has every right to be protected from sex offenders and until or unless his name is removed from the website it is all of this county's business to keep children safe! Your name calling is very immature and the you claiming to know this family for a long time means absolutely nothing to me. It proves nothing at all. The children in this county deserve to be safe, the parents have every right to know who and where the sex offenders are and until he is no longer listed as a registered sex offender, many of us will still consider him as that. There was a case where the child recanted their story and the person was removed from the website so if what you claim is true, then I would suggest Joey have his name removed. Otherwise he will still be a sex offender in the eyes of many. I guess you are all the names you call others since you also posted on this site!
family friend wrote:
It was brought to my attention about this web site and the things being said on here so i came to check it out since i have known this family a long time, joey did not beat his baby he was holding him and the baby jerked backwards and he slid off his lap into the floor and hit his head and face, if he beat his baby like u gossiping trouble makers say , he would have hid it and not took him to the hospital nor would he have stayed by his side the whole time he would've not give a crap and went on his own marry way!! and as far as the child molestation charge goes u need to know the whole story he didn't molest anyone, that was a situation of 2 troubled children not knowing better he was too not an adult either. you people who stay on this site need to get a job, clean your house get a life of some kind and mind ur own buisness. how about read your BIBLE so you would know gossip is a sin and if you expect God to forgive u you first must learn to forgive others! Judge not! Who is he to cast the first stone!
buckshot 59

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

I think that Joey should be in jail

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

I want every body on this topix know that the 2 1/2 month old, who's name is Jacob, is doing wonderful and has no bruise's on his body..no where..and Joey love's his son and would not hurt him. So Please stopthis stuff that no one know's about. I spent the last two day's with them,and he is a happy and healthie baby. So please stop this stuff now I know for sure that he is alright. God is going to get each and every one of you, in his own way so be ready.
People need's to stay out of other peoples affairs. I pray for you all cause you need it.
From a good christian woman!!
u r devils in the prey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

buckshot-5 wrote:
I want every body on this topix know that the 2 1/2 month old, who's name is Jacob, is doing wonderful and has no bruise's on his body..no where..and Joey love's his son and would not hurt him. So Please stopthis stuff that no one know's about. I spent the last two day's with them,and he is a happy and healthie baby. So please stop this stuff now I know for sure that he is alright. God is going to get each and every one of you, in his own way so be ready.
People need's to stay out of other peoples affairs. I pray for you all cause you need it.
you must be Joeys mother if u r your sinful prayers are going no where because u r living in sin with Wayne hes also a sex offender like your son
no comdemnation

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

u r devils in the prey wrote:
<quoted text> you must be Joeys mother if u r your sinful prayers are going no where because u r living in sin with Wayne hes also a sex offender like your son
I don't know much about the junk being posted on this thread but I do know that the mom of "Joey" is not a registered sex offender & she is free to pray to Jesus if she wants. He will hear her prayers before he hears your prayers because you lack compassion.
Hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

How would you know this??? I won't argue over the Bible but how would you know this???
no comdemnation wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know much about the junk being posted on this thread but I do know that the mom of "Joey" is not a registered sex offender & she is free to pray to Jesus if she wants. He will hear her prayers before he hears your prayers because you lack compassion.
Hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

You are judging others while defending a registered sex offender of a 6-12 year old child and you think we need prayers??? Really??? You tell us God is going to get us yet you think God won't punish a registered sex offender for molesting a young child??? Wow! What Bible are you reading??? You call yourself a good christian woman while judging others and defending a sex offender??? Again, I ask what Bible are you reading??? Oh, before I forget, let me ask you a question, is it a sin in your religion to live with someone if you are not married to them???? Just wondering.... I will consider staying out of people's business when they stop molesting children. Now what was the nurse's name??? Considering that you defend sex offenders your saying this baby is happy and healthy and Joey would never hurt his son, means absolutely nothing at all to me. In your mind Joey has never done anything wrong. I mean you stated this was just troubled children that Joey molested. Your credibility in my eyes is zilch so I will continue doing as I have been and making sure that JOEY MARTIN IS KNOWN AS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!
buckshot-5 wrote:
no comdemnation

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Hello wrote:
You are judging others while defending a registered sex offender of a 6-12 year old child and you think we need prayers??? Really??? You tell us God is going to get us yet you think God won't punish a registered sex offender for molesting a young child??? Wow! What Bible are you reading??? You call yourself a good christian woman while judging others and defending a sex offender??? Again, I ask what Bible are you reading??? Oh, before I forget, let me ask you a question, is it a sin in your religion to live with someone if you are not married to them???? Just wondering.... I will consider staying out of people's business when they stop molesting children. Now what was the nurse's name??? Considering that you defend sex offenders your saying this baby is happy and healthy and Joey would never hurt his son, means absolutely nothing at all to me. In your mind Joey has never done anything wrong. I mean you stated this was just troubled children that Joey molested. Your credibility in my eyes is zilch so I will continue doing as I have been and making sure that JOEY MARTIN IS KNOWN AS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!
<quoted text>
Whatever Ms. Hello from Huntington. You post long know-it-all rants on every topic to the point that you have discredited yourself. Get a life outside the computer. Maybe you could apply your vast knowledge to a job outside of Topix.
Hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Really? I ask you how you would know what prayers God listens too first and this is your answer? I have discredited myself by posting on every topic according to YOU but I can prove that is a LIE so you apparently you don't mind LYING. Now go prove one thing that I have posted on any thread as a lie. Oh. I forgot two line comments are too much reading for YOU. I do have a job outside of Topix and I will post anytime I please. I do my job and I do it well. My job requires me to be on a computer so sorry about your luck there. I will ask again, how do you know what prayers are listened to first??? My comment to YOU was very short in my opinion but must have been too much reading for YOU. How sad for you! I don't believe anyone is forcing you to read my comments and if they are I suggest you call 911, otherwise I suggest you ignore my comments. You know nothing about me as I have a job and a good life so you really should stop judging people that you know nothing about. I will continue judging known sex offenders no matter what you do or say and I will continue spreading the word so innocent children will be protected from these monsters whether you like it or not. You can continue with your immature commenst all you want but you won't stop me from posting on Topix or spreading the word about sex offenders who prey on innocent children!
no comdemnation wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever Ms. Hello from Huntington. You post long know-it-all rants on every topic to the point that you have discredited yourself. Get a life outside the computer. Maybe you could apply your vast knowledge to a job outside of Topix.

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

You make yourself look ignorant with this post since no one said Joeys mom was a sex offender or said she could not pray. Looks like you assume these things. The long posts was too much for you so you just make up these things in your mind to respond to or thats how it looks. Keep making rude comments and you will keep getting rude comments.

Thanks to Hello and people like Hello for trying to protect children from these sexual predators.
no comdemnation wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know much about the junk being posted on this thread but I do know that the mom of "Joey" is not a registered sex offender & she is free to pray to Jesus if she wants. He will hear her prayers before he hears your prayers because you lack compassion.
u r devils in the prey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

no comdemnation wrote:
see there u r judgeing so you need compassion to I didn't say that she could not pray or did I say that she was a sexoffender I said that her boyfriend Ralph Wayne Williams is a sexoffender I'am very sorry you are without under standing [P.S] I'am not judgeing because they have been judged by letting it come out in the open
no comdemnation

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

u r devils in the prey wrote:
<quoted text> see there u r judgeing so you need compassion to I didn't say that she could not pray or did I say that she was a sexoffender I said that her boyfriend Ralph Wayne Williams is a sexoffender I'am very sorry you are without under standing [P.S] I'am not judgeing because they have been judged by letting it come out in the open
You did say "your sinful prayers are going no where". I interpreted that as her prayers would not be heard. If you all get to play God then so do I. No one wants children to be hurt or molested but get real, you are not preventing child abuse with these attacks & rants on Topix. You all are laughable.
u r devils in the prey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

no comdemnation wrote:
<quoted text>You did say "your sinful prayers are going no where". I interpreted that as her prayers would not be heard. If you all get to play God then so do I. No one wants children to be hurt or molested but get real, you are not preventing child abuse with these attacks & rants on Topix. You all are laughable.
We are laughing at you. God hates sin [ps] If you are in sin praying for someone in sin thats not good they need god in their life first and get right with god then pray for people
unreal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

https://apps.wv.gov/StatePolice/SexOffender/F...

is this the guy you all are talking about?
u r devils in the prey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

unreal wrote:
https://apps.wv.gov/StatePolic e/SexOffender/Forms/OffenderDe tails.aspx?SID=cDQ/oQBvZ5Asnxj UGFweEA==
yes this is one of them plus the Martin boy is on there and he also has a uncle there his name is Mark Wayne Stevens what a messed up family for Joey's mom
u r devils in the prey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

unreal wrote:
https://apps.wv.gov/StatePolic e/SexOffender/Forms/OffenderDe tails.aspx?SID=cDQ/oQBvZ5Asnxj UGFweEA==
you can find all of these names on the sexoffender list Joseph Marshall Martin he is the babys dad they say plus Ralph Wayne Williams is Joseph's mothers boyfriend and Mark Wayne Stephens is joeys mothers brother all three males are on the list---- sorry that I spelled Marks last name wrong before
seriously

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

How do you Christians live with such cognitive dissonance? You claim the cross and it's redemption, peace, love, and forgiveness yet you prefer to act like Jesus' bitter old man.

As for the Bible they're reading probably the same one as you. Why don't you read the Bible you'll find plenty of heavenly support for rape, racism, genocide, incest, he had Abraham physically and emotionally abuse his son and praised him for it. There's even verses to support child molestation.

And if you are such good Christian women then you shut keep those wagging tongues in your mouth. Study in silence and learn to do the will of your husbands.

Oh and by the way, God probably didn't hear her prayers cause he probably doesn't exist.
For Sure

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Joey Martin did sexual asualt someone in my family and did not receive enough time out of it. He is very nasty. Mark Stephens also did the same thing and never received any time out of this crime. They will both get what is coming to them. What comes around goes around. These two are some sick nasty pigs.All childern need protected because they can not defend themselves. People need to step in and do what they can to help these little ones. They are gifts from GOD not put on this earth to be mistreated ROR SURE they are SEX OFFENDERS and MORE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Well Duh 52,144
toy under wood 3 hr just wondering 5
Railroader + DRUGS 11 hr Shooter 1
true/false game (Mar '12) 11 hr mr goodwrench 1,285
rematch im gonna get vengeance and win 11 hr ronald bigpimpin atwell 10
Jerry Bragg 14 hr Billy Ray 7
bisexual n looking 14 hr Billy Ray 2
•••
•••
•••
Hinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters