joey martin beats baby boy

joey martin beats baby boy

Posted in the Hinton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
life

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Joey martin is at summers county hospital lying after beating his two month old son. This man needs to be taken out and beat to death. Who the hell beats on a baby? I'm at the er with a family member u should hear what this parent has done. I think the grandfather of the baby may kill this boy!!
3rd ave big boy

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Feb 16, 2012
life wrote:
Joey martin is at summers county hospital lying after beating his two month old son. This man needs to be taken out and beat to death. Who the hell beats on a baby? I'm at the er with a family member u should hear what this parent has done. I think the grandfather of the baby may kill this boy!!
benwood culdnt fight his way out wet paper bag

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2012
life wrote:
Joey martin is at summers county hospital lying after beating his two month old son. This man needs to be taken out and beat to death. Who the hell beats on a baby? I'm at the er with a family member u should hear what this parent has done. I think the grandfather of the baby may kill this boy!!
Geez, somebody turn him in while the proof is still fresh!
1 post removed
Mad mom

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Joey is also a convicted child molester, look it up on state police site, he should rot in hell
Hello

Kenna, WV

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Is this Joseph Martin that you are talking about? If this is true I don't understand why he is not in jail. I don't understand why anyone would have a baby with this guy when it clearly states he molested a child 6-12. He should never be allowed around any child if he could touch a child that young. Please don't post the location of the baby, but could you let us know if this baby is going to be okay?

I don't care who the grandfather is of the baby or how well they can fight. A baby is allegedly beaten and you want to talk about if this person can fight or not? REALLY? Ironic, you post under 3rd ave. big boy and that is also where this sex offender lives. If this is the same person as on the sex offenders website you must not be too big to molest a 6-12 year old. You aren't even a man and then if this is true you beat a two month old? SICK!
Mad mom

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 17, 2012
I agree Hello, this is extermely serious! A childs precious life is at risk and it apperars that noone is going to intervene until it becomes another statistic!! I have detailed knowledge of his sexual abuse, my child was the voice for the victim,
Hello

Kenna, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2012
First, I am so sorry for your child. No child should have to go through that. I am disgusted with our system. Is this justice??? You take a child's innocence and get only 22 months with 6 months probation. Why is it that in this country, you will spend more time in prison for abusing an animal than for abusing a child. I just can't believe it. This is sick! This monster has been convicted of molesting a 6-12 year old and now has allegedly beat a baby. I think about when I was in school and maybe I was just too sheltered from all the bad in the world but I don't recall hearing about children being killed by their parents. When did it become okay to murder or abuse a child??? What has changed so much? I just don't understand. Again, I am so sorry for your child. Wishing your child the very best in life. I am sorry this child had to endure anything from this monster. If he was still in prison this baby would not be suffering right now and he should still be in prison. There is no excuse. I can't begin to imagine your child's pain as well as your own pain watching your child go through this. This isn't justice. Twenty-two months for a child's innocence to be ripped away. This guy could not even stay out of trouble for four years. He was convicted in 2008 and now this. I wish I had some magic words for your child but I know there is nothing I can type that will take away the pain for your child. I am sorry that we as a community/country failed your child and allegedly now an innocent baby is another victim from this monster.
Mad mom wrote:
I agree Hello, this is extermely serious! A childs precious life is at risk and it apperars that noone is going to intervene until it becomes another statistic!! I have detailed knowledge of his sexual abuse, my child was the voice for the victim,
Mad mom

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 17, 2012
Thank you Hello, what my child went through doesnt compare to the actual victim, my child was brave enough to help the other, but is still very affected!, i feel so bad for this baby, if the state doesnt step in im afraid he will have no kind of life i
Mad mom

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Feb 17, 2012
So many ppl want children and cant have them, the ones that do have them seem to take these precious gifts for granted! This monster should be behind bars for life, he hurts a child and is now allegedly beating his own child, wish I could do something
Hello

Kenna, WV

#11 Feb 17, 2012
In this post I stated that this offender lived on 3rd Ave. I read that wrong. He actually lives on 16th Ave. according to the State Police website. Sorry for my mistake.
Hello wrote:
Is this Joseph Martin that you are talking about? If this is true I don't understand why he is not in jail. I don't understand why anyone would have a baby with this guy when it clearly states he molested a child 6-12. He should never be allowed around any child if he could touch a child that young. Please don't post the location of the baby, but could you let us know if this baby is going to be okay?
I don't care who the grandfather is of the baby or how well they can fight. A baby is allegedly beaten and you want to talk about if this person can fight or not? REALLY? Ironic, you post under 3rd ave. big boy and that is also where this sex offender lives. If this is the same person as on the sex offenders website you must not be too big to molest a 6-12 year old. You aren't even a man and then if this is true you beat a two month old? SICK!
Pissed

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Joey is a sick bastard for doing this. He needs his ass beat just like christen and rl do
Hello

Kenna, WV

#13 Feb 17, 2012
Does anyone know why he isn't in jail? I mean, the guy is trash anyway for molesting a child 6-12 but why isn't he in jail for allegedly beating this baby??? He should never have been let out of jail to begin with, in my opinion. Can anyone tell me if the baby is okay??? I know this isn't a good place to ask and please know I don't want any personal information. I am just concerned for this innocent baby. I agree with the poster above partially, however this guy has already been convicted of molesting a child and only spent 22 months in a correctional facilty. I am not sure you can get any worse than any of them, RL, or Cristen, or Joey. Just sick!
Ben

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2012
Joey wouldnt let the baby leave the home he says he accidentally dropped the baby. The baby had a busted lip and bruises on the babies face and head. I tried to get the police to arrest him or at least keep him away from the baby they did nothing but tell me to leave the hospital for tryimg tp beat joey like he had dome that poor child. They said the injuries couldnt b proven abuse. The law here doesn't lile me so they took their hatred of me out pn this innocent child. Tjey kept him ovrrnight at the hpspital. No one will do anything until my grandson dies. No one cares and his mother is taking up for joey she is just as bad in my book.
truth is

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Ben wrote:
Joey wouldnt let the baby leave the home he says he accidentally dropped the baby. The baby had a busted lip and bruises on the babies face and head. I tried to get the police to arrest him or at least keep him away from the baby they did nothing but tell me to leave the hospital for tryimg tp beat joey like he had dome that poor child. They said the injuries couldnt b proven abuse. The law here doesn't lile me so they took their hatred of me out pn this innocent child. Tjey kept him ovrrnight at the hpspital. No one will do anything until my grandson dies. No one cares and his mother is taking up for joey she is just as bad in my book.
thats benwood son, dont try and dress your name up. if u got a stupid name, then you have a stupid name.
Hello

Kenna, WV

#16 Feb 19, 2012
Are you serious??? I could care less what anyone's name is. This guy has molested a child 6-12 years old and allegedly beat a 2-3 month old baby and you have nothing better to post than this??? I can see your concern for this baby or the child that was molested by this monster from miles away. I care about this monster that is free after molesting a child and allegedly beating a baby. I care about the next victim this monster will create. I care about the children that may come in contact with this monster. I DON'T Care what anyone's name is or how stupid you think their name is. I think most already knew who it was but that is not the issue. I don't think I would call anyone's name stupid or any person stupid if I made a post like your own on a thread about a baby allegedly being beaten.
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
thats benwood son, dont try and dress your name up. if u got a stupid name, then you have a stupid name.
a mother of 3

Hansford, WV

#17 Feb 19, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
thats benwood son, dont try and dress your name up. if u got a stupid name, then you have a stupid name.
I don't care whos son it is the one that beat the child should be in jail
Hello

Uneeda, WV

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Thank you and I agree.
a mother of 3 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care whos son it is the one that beat the child should be in jail
timberwolf

Fayetteville, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
thats benwood son, dont try and dress your name up. if u got a stupid name, then you have a stupid name.
His name is ben im His son and ben is not my name so get your facts straight and know that you Are talking about.
Reallly

Newport, VA

#20 Feb 19, 2012
https://apps.wv.gov/StatePolice/SexOffender/F...

If you take the time to read that link, his sex offender link, you will see that it was not just a child but a family member. Are people convicted of sexually abusing an underage family (child) member allowed to be around children of their own? I don't think so, but maybe I'm mistaken. Regardless, if this "boy" hurt his infant child, he needs locked up for a very long time.
family friend

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2012
It was brought to my attention about this web site and the things being said on here so i came to check it out since i have known this family a long time, joey did not beat his baby he was holding him and the baby jerked backwards and he slid off his lap into the floor and hit his head and face, if he beat his baby like u gossiping trouble makers say , he would have hid it and not took him to the hospital nor would he have stayed by his side the whole time he would've not give a crap and went on his own marry way!! and as far as the child molestation charge goes u need to know the whole story he didn't molest anyone, that was a situation of 2 troubled children not knowing better he was too not an adult either. you people who stay on this site need to get a job, clean your house get a life of some kind and mind ur own buisness. how about read your BIBLE so you would know gossip is a sin and if you expect God to forgive u you first must learn to forgive others! Judge not! Who is he to cast the first stone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Wilma Rhodes from hair by Michael on 3rd 7 hr Trash 3
Vella's Dog BArking! 11 hr Being courteous 2
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 18 hr Judgment Day Watc... 3,358
Kendra Wheeler (Oct '13) Sun Bad ass visitor 22
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) Sun _Zoey_ 2,852
how is everyone after the flood Sun casual observer 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages