New bowling alley coming to hinton!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mee

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Sep 26, 2013
bowling alley used to be across from the sweet rose motel a long time ago.
whatever

Beaver, WV

#24 Sep 26, 2013
keyluck wrote:
New business is great but housing is important, the problem with things going in in Avis is the loss of even more low and moderate income housing.
Hinton needs less hud housing to help clean it up
Roy

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Sep 26, 2013
Yea what Hinton needs is a trailer park! That would be beautiful! Could you guys imagine all the beautiful pink flamingos?

“BWB Fan Forever!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

hinton wv

#26 Sep 26, 2013
Brookie wrote:
pokey from the rumors I have heard it is a perfect spot and will most likely put go mart out of business.....they have been buying up a spot that will have acess on 4 sides between the in and out in avis and at the approach to both in and out.......they will have 4 way approach by the time they build.....I am thrilled......frankly go mart sucks and I will be glad to see competition!
well I have to say that I do agree with new business that will bring more jobs to this town but I will say that I know for sure the location that the Sheetz and new Dollar General is planned to be and I do NOT agree with at all I just don't understand why anyone would want to take down perfectly good houses just to bring businesses in it crazy! but this is just my own opinion
concerned

Beckley, WV

#27 Sep 26, 2013
Do you mean to tell me they plan to tear down perfectly good houses in Avis to build another gas station and move Dollar General?? Why don't they put it on Stokes Drive? All this town needs is more vacant buildings. The people of Avis need to band together and quit letting their community be destroyed. The citizens of Bellepoint wouldn't allow it if were happening to them. This is sickening.

“BWB Fan Forever!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

hinton wv

#28 Sep 27, 2013
concerned wrote:
Do you mean to tell me they plan to tear down perfectly good houses in Avis to build another gas station and move Dollar General?? Why don't they put it on Stokes Drive? All this town needs is more vacant buildings. The people of Avis need to band together and quit letting their community be destroyed. The citizens of Bellepoint wouldn't allow it if were happening to them. This is sickening.
I don't know who judged my post as clueless and nuts but I am telling the truth about this they plan to tear down perfectly good houses in Avis to put in these businesses I do agree that all is going to happen is that a community is going to be destroyed! and yes I also agree sickening would be a good way to describe this but they are already in the process of buying out the peoples land I just don't understand why these people would have wanted to sell out?
Martin Ray Billy

Charleston, WV

#29 Sep 27, 2013
i ride my bike no matter where they move cause i am really fast and can drink my beer too while i ride.
Elroy

Oak Hill, WV

#30 Sep 27, 2013
I'm just excited to have a better selection of food! If the people are selling out they can take that money to buy houses in bellepoint
Martin Ray Billy

Charleston, WV

#31 Sep 27, 2013
my food i fix taste good too,i make a mean bowl of ramen noodles,i ride my bike fast
Too much

Oak Hill, WV

#32 Oct 4, 2013
Not so sure wrote:
I hope it happens soon! With the new sheetz that's coming to Avis things are really looking up for the community!!!
Sheetz is not coming to Hinton-they have been approached but haven't replied
Too much

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Oct 4, 2013
Martin Ray Billy wrote:
my food i fix taste good too,i make a mean bowl of ramen noodles,i ride my bike fast
why don't you stop taking up space!
Martin Ray Billy

Charleston, WV

#34 Oct 4, 2013
i love to ride my bike faster when i drink my beer and ride to my new home on 2nd ave .my girls dont go far for hook ups they love me a whole lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr brittany pierce b... 4,244
Dj adkins 21 hr Curious 21
curious. Sat Out of state 6
Kevin Dowain Thompson Fri Peeeweeeee 11
Jessie Patterson pew wee Fri Family 14
Murder Of Lish Dodson (Dec '09) Fri Bee 10
Nose jobs dj A Sep 22 Worthless 46

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance