New bowling alley coming to hinton!!!

Posted in the Hinton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cam Calloway

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Word on the street is ken allman is tearing the old bowling alley down across from the sweet rose motel and opening a brand new one! Complete with its own hamburger milkshake cafe!!!
Hephalump

Ripley, WV

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I had heard that. That would be a BOON to the local economy!
Not so sure

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2013
I hope it happens soon! With the new sheetz that's coming to Avis things are really looking up for the community!!!
Belinda

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Any word on the month of arrival of this new bowling alley?
Too excited

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Sep 25, 2013
People get too excited about things around here. The old bowling lane won't be torn down until the first of the year then the new one will be started sometime in the spring.
Agree

Man, WV

#6 Sep 25, 2013
I thought the old bowling alley was in town across from the Post Office.
1 post removed
Casey

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I saw equipment already working at the building across from the motel. Maybe they'll have it underway sooner than expected
pokey

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2013
And just where in Avis are they building a Sheetz? Not enough traffic in this town to support that.
Brookie

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2013
pokey from the rumors I have heard it is a perfect spot and will most likely put go mart out of business.....they have been buying up a spot that will have acess on 4 sides between the in and out in avis and at the approach to both in and out.......they will have 4 way approach by the time they build.....I am thrilled......frankly go mart sucks and I will be glad to see competition!
1 post removed
coal

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Oh my its the gomart nazi again! I hoped they picked you up today for selling the pills they give you at the VA.
Connie

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Sep 25, 2013
It sure would be nice to have a sheets! You could finally have a place to get a pizza in Hinton that wouldn't give you the SHEETS!!!
Natural gas

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Sep 25, 2013
Go mart is pathedic
Brookie

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2013
Coal....what you have just done was commit libel......I will contact an attorney tomorrow to see if if libel on topix with nicknames is an offense that can be tried in civil court....if it is.....get ready to lawyer up.
keyluck

Hurricane, WV

#16 Sep 26, 2013
New business is great but housing is important, the problem with things going in in Avis is the loss of even more low and moderate income housing.
Retro

Ripley, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Brookie wrote:
Coal....what you have just done was commit libel......I will contact an attorney tomorrow to see if if libel on topix with nicknames is an offense that can be tried in civil court....if it is.....get ready to lawyer up.
I don't understand. Who did Coal libel?
Craigy

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Sep 26, 2013
Waaaaa waaaahh waaaaahhhhh
Rico Suava

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 26, 2013
Billy Ray will be cleaning the lanes.He rides his bike real fast.
Agree

Man, WV

#20 Sep 26, 2013
I don't go to Go Mart anymore. The line is too long buying lotto tickets and your have to wait to pay for your gas in the same line.
Sheets has great fast food too.
Regular don juan

Mount Hope, WV

#21 Sep 26, 2013
Yes 24 hour chicken sammiches and pizza for hungry fishermen!!!
mee

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Sep 26, 2013
Cam Calloway wrote:
Word on the street is ken allman is tearing the old bowling alley down across from the sweet rose motel and opening a brand new one! Complete with its own hamburger milkshake cafe!!!
I have always wondered why someone didn't do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 14 min SWAMP WITCH 2,486
last letter first (Sep '13) 29 min Doug77 688
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 49 min SWAMP WITCH 1,062
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 55 min SWAMP WITCH 1,927
true/false game (Mar '12) 1 hr End Times 1,468
Will you join me for church today, Melissa? 3 hr Mission Member 8
Allman Employee Parking Tue Anonymous 5
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE