Looking for a decent honest woman...anyone interested?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

Blueprint

United States

#1 May 12, 2013
Seems there aren't any left...
Green Taco

Beckley, WV

#2 May 13, 2013
Melissa O. from McDs is a good woman I hear,she did a dude in the out building at work the other day and this is fact.
Agreed

Charleston, WV

#3 May 13, 2013
Blueprint wrote:

Nice name Blueprint...does that mean you are in to the rebuilding of our great city? But....this is the wrong place to find a good girl. Do you read the bible...work hard and can pass a drug test? Do you have a nice smile and teach your children how to respect and follow the law? Are you disease free? If you are looking for a good woman I think you need to put a picture in the hinton times and talk about yourself and what you really want. Topix is a trash site for the meaningless. Please consider other options. Im single but dont date. Maybe well wishes are due. Blessings in your endevors!
Blueprint

United States

#4 May 13, 2013
"AGREED" I don't actually live in hinton but I'm in hinton quite often.....do u have an email addy?

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 May 13, 2013
Blueprint wrote:
"AGREED" I don't actually live in hinton but I'm in hinton quite often.....do u have an email addy?
Maybe...
Blueprint

United States

#6 May 13, 2013
How might I go about getting it if you did?
uuh

Hillsboro, WV

#7 May 13, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>.
Nice name Blueprint...does that mean you are in to the rebuilding of our great city? But....this is the wrong place to find a good girl. Do you read the bible...work hard and can pass a drug test? Do you have a nice smile and teach your children how to respect and follow the law? Are you disease free? If you are looking for a good woman I think you need to put a picture in the hinton times and talk about yourself and what you really want. Topix is a trash site for the meaningless. Please consider other options. Im single but dont date. Maybe well wishes are due. Blessings in your endevors!
ina nutshell this means: i look down on people who don't have up to par dental care. read the bible a lot, uses a d*ldo and screams oh jesus oh jesus!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 May 14, 2013
"UUH" You have your standards and I have mine. Its simple! 1st) If you read the BIBLE...you love GOD and appreciate all he does for you. You have the ability to say the LORDs name in every climax of life. 2nd) If you teach your children to respect themselves...others and the LAW...you avoid the later chances of having a POS or drug dealer for a kid. 3rd) If you have a beautiful smile it shows others how happy you are and how important it is to be taking care of yourself and you are doing a good job of living the life GOD gave you. In the long run... you have a less likely chance of having a mouth an attitude like an ass which makes you to say things that aids in others destruction. In a nut shell...If I'm going to fall in love with someone they need not think...act...or be like U.
Visitor

Spring, TX

#9 May 23, 2013
There are lots of good women left. I'd say you are "Looking for love in all the wrong places." Think about it, where would you find good women? Then go where the good women would be and you will find them.
heard

Washington, DC

#10 May 24, 2013
Cornerstone church in Princeton has a singles get together but i don't know how often ...its a good place to meet other christains
hlw

Sunbury, OH

#11 May 24, 2013
Green Taco wrote:
Melissa O. from McDs is a good woman I hear,she did a dude in the out building at work the other day and this is fact.
is this Melissa on have a facebook page and it is not the Melissa that let her 14 year old kid go to bed with the guy that worked there please tell me
Harry Ball

Charleston, WV

#12 May 24, 2013
hlw wrote:
<quoted text>is this Melissa on have a facebook page and it is not the Melissa that let her 14 year old kid go to bed with the guy that worked there please tell me
No that is a different Melissa,this Melissa is a redheaded Manager,
Buckwheat

Spotsylvania, VA

#13 May 24, 2013
Blueprint wrote:
Hows much u looken to spend !!!!!
Harry Ball

Charleston, WV

#14 May 25, 2013
I am 1 hot man that can treat you better than any woman could,baby come to Daddy.
Buckwheat

Washington, DC

#15 May 25, 2013
Harry Ball wrote:
I am 1 hot man that can treat you better than any woman could,baby come to Daddy.
HEY HEY HEY NOW!!!! Theys only be 1 Daddy in this town.And thats b the pimp DADDY !!!
Harry Ball

Charleston, WV

#16 May 26, 2013
Buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>HEY HEY HEY NOW!!!! Theys only be 1 Daddy in this town.And thats b the pimp DADDY !!!
fo sho ,Pimpin aint easy unless you are greasy and I b gettin dat MikeyDs grease all over me dat is why da men love me so cause dis boy has a super big soul.Why have a woman when you could have me.
ha

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 26, 2013
Have fun finding a good girl in that town
No offense but Hinton has a bad rep
Harry

Charleston, WV

#18 May 27, 2013
Well trhe most beautiful woman to ever be in Summers County works at McDonalds and her name os Melissa Ogle,she is a hot redheaded manager who will do u any way u want but frying u burgers or deep frying ya nuggets but she wont make u a milkshake cause her milkshake wont bring all da boys to da yard unless u r a construction worker,she looks like beetlejuice but that is ok with her tiny lil head her beedie lil eyes plus she comes with luggage some right down ugly kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer with a question (Oct '08) 8 hr mr goodwrench 744
David lilly 9 hr does he 1
Rivers woman 9 hr Yeah 3
fake friends 9 hr Sad 2
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 9 hr Analog man 1,429
Kenny Cox 10 hr Curious 1
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 10 hr Analog man 2,631
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web